Turn offs or things that you do not like

MechEng

For me it's passive aggressive behaviour. I would admire a person more if I get punched on face directly instead of being passive aggressive.

I don't like 'ready to eat' or any other pre cooked foods. My strength drops within 2 days that a set of push ups would feel hard on my shoulders.

Fake accents

Bad odor, poor dental hygiene

Libtards

Gossipers and time wasters at workplace, waste enough time on ICF

Freeloaders

Arrogance

Snoopy people

Delusional people

Rava Upma, Misal Pav, Poha, Mysore Pak

Casteist and linguistic assholes...Hindus who discriminate/divide based on these 2 sub-identities get on my nerves

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Engineers

People who intentionally dress shabbily to stand out (huge overlap with the Engineer crowd)

The pretend experts who read half a wiki entry and act like know it alls on any given subject

Let me guess, you hated high school physics :p:

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Fake accents

Bad odor, poor dental hygiene

Libtards

Gossipers and time wasters at workplace, waste enough time on ICF

Freeloaders

Arrogance

Snoopy people

Delusional people

Rava Upma, Misal Pav, Poha, Mysore Pak

Casteist and linguistic assholes...Hindus who discriminate/divide based on these 2 sub-identities get on my nerves

Chalo upma I understand but misal pav, Mysore pak and poha? They are God's gifts!

3 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Money flashers

Dhokla 

Obsession with Chilli in every dish even in good restaurants

Price of apple products in india

Green chillies are amazing but black pepper has that distinct powerful flavour which you won't get in chillies.

Grilled/tandoori paneer seasoned with turmeric, salt and black pepper is a food fit for gods.

Just a couple out of a million

when people use fillers like aam umm eh i mean you know etc etc. either speak in a language you are comfortable with or don’t talk till you are confident.

When people the marathon runner types boast about their running,training,diet etc etc and talk how cool running is. When they advice you to start training, I want to stuff their face with a gulabjamun and say talk nah mfer

18 hours ago, velu said:

indian football fans rivalry ..

like when Liverpool win a game vs one of their arch rivals say chelsea , liverpool fans will celebrate as if they sacked london :lol: 

I called this out loooooong ago

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/35696-are-urban-indians-becoming-excessively-stupid/