RANJI TROPHY 2019-20

Suhaan

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Rajesh Mohanty, not Basant. Rajesh played u19 last year, bowls in low to mid 130s, has decent action, I do like him at this stage, skiddy bowler, moves the ball both ways.

There is a 33 year old military medium pacer named Basant Mohanty.  Plays for Orissa.

He takes wickets on occasions but looks very innocuous.  

He was referring to this gentleman I think 

11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

But what was the bowling quality ?

Same for all....and its not in his control

What i look is how tight is the batsman playing n how decisive his footwork was. Most of his shots were played close to the body....during his bad form he started playin away from body . So i look at these signs

This ranji season will decide if his good form this year will extend. Same rahane was struggling in ranji against this kind of quality 1-2 yr ago

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

No.

As in Same for all mumbai batsman playing today 

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Challenge faced by an experienced Team India batsman against a standard quality state team bowling attack won't be same as someone like say Padikkal. 

yes, but international player have their own challenges as most of the times they dont feel motivated enough in domestic something that has been confessed by most international players. Rahane even has had his challenges in Indian condition. Every player will have their own challenges . Rahane form became worse a year or so ago when he went to domestic n struggled on those pitches . Even Vihari is playing today who got out on a shot playing far away from body. We see diff things for Someone like Devdutt n Rahane, as much as devdutt is important that much is even rahane scoring runs

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

There is a 33 year old military medium pacer named Basant Mohanty.  Plays for Orissa.

He takes wickets on occasions but looks very innocuous.  

He was referring to this gentleman I think 

I know that. I meant it was rajesh Mohanty show today who took a 6-fer.