This is Why Rohit & kohli needs be rested alternatively from now on....

Rohit n Kohli are such good batsman that 8 out of 10 days they finish the game on their own which doesnt give others a chance to bat ....how will they learn unless they play in different situation. Today KL n Iyer got the chance and they did well....even if these guys fail on few days thats ok rohit n kohli also did. 

I dnt want both to rest together but for next 2 series atleast at home only 1 shud play .....nyways next 2 teams are WI n SL. 

Dhawan needs to be dropped permanently from t20 now 

So 25-27 T20s remain before wt20. I would rather both Rohit and Kohli rest until Asia cup, but that is not possible. We should have enough matches to find suitable players for the lower order roles. 

I think if Dhawan keeps failing, he will be replaced. That happened even last wt20 when he kept failing and Rahane replaced him for the SF match. Thiis time we have better options than rahane.  

2 minutes ago, Moochad said:

So 25-27 T20s remain before wt20. I would rather both Rohit and Kohli rest until Asia cup, but that is not possible. We should have enough matches to find suitable players for the lower order roles. 

I think if Dhawan keeps failing, he will be replaced. That happened even last wt20 when he kept failing and Rahane replaced him for the SF match. Thiis time we have better options than rahane.  

This series win against Bang shouldnt cloud the fact India plays poor T20 cricket in terms of batting. 2-3 players need to sidelined at the earliest. Unorthodox strikers should be encouraged and calculated percentage batting should be saved for ODIs.

4 minutes ago, Moochad said:

How much more does dhawan need to fail now to get dropped

Let's not get complacent by winning against a Bangladesh team without Tamim and Shakib. Then we are also playing at our home. Also, Bangladesh managed to win 1 match. Our team did not score 200 in even one match against these below park opponent bowling attack.  There are better T20i teams in world tourneys and hence we have not won any T20i since 2007. Play the best 11 until we win something significant. Over confidence is not good for a underperforming team at world level tournament.

No need to rest star players. Play best 11 always.

Edited by Straight Drive
7 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Let's not get complacent by winning against a Bangladesh team without Tamim and Shakib. Then we are also playing at our home. Also, Bangladesh managed to win 1 match. Our team did not score 200 in even one match against these below park opponent bowling attack.  There are better T20i teams in world tourneys and hence we have not won any T20i since 2007. Play the best 11 until we win something significant. Over confidence is not good for a underperforming team at world level tournament.

No need to rest star players. Play best 11 always.

play best XI against Eng, Aus.....coming series are against WI n SL.....youngsters shud get chances there as well. They wont grow if they dnt play tough cricket

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

How much more does dhawan need to fail now to get dropped

Kaun jaante hai? but he has been dropped before, during the Wt20 itself. That means there is a good chance that he is also playing for his place just like some of the younger players. 

Just now, Moochad said:

Kaun jaante hai? but he has been dropped before, during the Wt20 itself. That means there is a good chance that he is also playing for his place just like some of the younger players. 

that is what i find it strange players who dhoni dropped under him after trying them like rayudu, dhawan, KKD how did they come back 

16 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

This series win against Bang shouldnt cloud the fact India plays poor T20 cricket in terms of batting. 2-3 players need to sidelined at the earliest. Unorthodox strikers should be encouraged and calculated percentage batting should be saved for ODIs.

Which 2-3 do you think? I think Dhawan is the only tried and tested poor T20 player. The rest of the team is mostly young players who will show their true ability in the chances they have

Just now, Moochad said:

Which 2-3 do you think? I think Dhawan is the only tried and tested poor T20 player. The rest of the team is mostly young players who will show their true ability in the chances they have

for me only dhawan n pandey needs to go even though pandey did well today but he has been **** in many games