Emerging Asia Cup

Suhaan

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

I looked at some of the names of India's squad, who are these players lol. I had heard names of only Shokeen, Juyal and Armaan

Sharat is a promising wk/bat from Karnataka. Most others from u23 state teams. You must have heard of Aditya thakare as well, was India u19 WC squad last year.

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Sharat is a promising wk/bat from Karnataka. Most others from u23 state teams. You must have heard of Aditya thakare as well, was India u19 WC squad last year.

Didn't follow much so I don't know. The one I know is playing politics in Mumbai :giggle:

3 hours ago, SK_IH said:

So, didn't understand the point of sending these tyros on this tour.

Because this tour is actually meant for such players and not international players that Bangladesh is playing. It's u23 emerging player tournament. Also because we have domestic cricket going in, so, they have mostly picked players who play u23 for their states 

15 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Because this tour is actually meant for such players and not international players that Bangladesh is playing. It's u23 emerging player tournament. Also because we have domestic cricket going in, so, they have mostly picked players who play u23 for their states 

Disagree I think Ind should have sent best U23 players in India, not internationals but there must have been better players than these guys.