Safe to say Dhoni already played his last match for India

Austin 3:!6

On 11/22/2019 at 6:32 AM, ganeshran said:

Its not a big deal.. WI will be happy to tour and play a LOI for this. The offer should be on the table to let Dhoni's status be finalised instead of him looming over the selectors' minds

Let’s make it an annual tradition like Ashes or Boxing Day test match. Whenever an Indian legend is going to retire, invite the hapless WI team and give the Indian legend a farewell 

Edited by maniac
15 minutes ago, maniac said:

Let’s make it an annual tradition like Ashes or Boxing Day test match. Whenever an Indian legend is going to retire, invite the hapless WI team and give the Indian legend a farewell 

still better than having monthly ind vs sl games that we use to play earlier :fear: 

39 minutes ago, Cricwala said:

I say let him play the T20 WC in Aus - will be natural justice seeing him disgrace himself lunging and hopping against likes of starc, Ferguson etc. Let him get fully exposed for the pathetic way he has conducted himself last few years...not like we are winning the WC anyway given our conservative batting in powerplay and under Rat's captaincy

More or less that's going to happen. Only the test team is worth following now.

Lol this was always the plan and people who believed otherwise were fooled. Target and demoralize Pant, keep Samson out, shelter Dhoni from international matches. And then based on IPL where he finds it easy, bring him directly back to the world cup
Lol...
I don't think, there is such a big plan...

But however, i am very happy that he is no where near indian team....

The way he bullies young bowlers is totally unpardonable....

He single handedly destroyed indian bowling line up....

Thank god, roots were not destroyed and now we got the best bowling lineup in the world...

TGIF --- THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY
TGND - THANK GOD NOMORE DHONI

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Lol...
I don't think, there is such a big plan...

But however, i am very happy that he is no where near indian team....

The way he bullies young bowlers is totally unpardonable....

He single handedly destroyed indian bowling line up....

Thank god, roots were not destroyed and now we got the best bowling lineup in the world...

TGIF --- THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY
TGND - THANK GOD NOMORE DHONI

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Why do you think he is nowhere near Indian team? the bloody coach is saying he is special and for him IPL performance is what counts

4 hours ago, gakgupta said:

The way he bullies young bowlers is totally unpardonable

Thank you for saying that...i couldn't agree more. While his mismanagement of pacers is well known, he also forced spinners to bowl defensively in ODIs and got far too much credit for 'bowling tips'

If this guy plays again the everyone involved from captain, coach, selectors should be fired.There is no excuse for anyone to make this guy part of Indian team in any format.This guy was done year ago should have never played 2019 world cup .

Bloody leech kept himself out of public eye after his pathetic batting display to avoid back lash.

This shameless leech has nerve to issue a statement:

MS Dhoni on Retirement Talks: 'Don't Ask Me Till January'

11 hours ago, Cricwala said:

I say let him play the T20 WC in Aus - will be natural justice seeing him disgrace himself lunging and hopping against likes of starc, Ferguson etc. Let him get fully exposed for the pathetic way he has conducted himself last few years...not like we are winning the WC anyway given our conservative batting in powerplay and under Rat's captaincy

:aetsch: idk man last time he met starc he spanked him for a huge 6 even Virat was like awwwww 

india-vs-west-indies-cricket-match_d5679

3 hours ago, putrevus said:

If this guy plays again the everyone involved from captain, coach, selectors should be fired.There is no excuse for anyone to make this guy part of Indian team in any format.This guy was done year ago should have never played 2019 world cup .

Bloody leech kept himself out of public eye after his pathetic batting display to avoid back lash.

This shameless leech has nerve to issue a statement:

MS Dhoni on Retirement Talks: 'Don't Ask Me Till January'

New year resolution hopefully :pray: