Poor perfomances are being rewarded , good perfomances are given no value, players getting dropped without getting chances ....what example is being set

In 2019 he avg 22 n s/r 110 .....and he is still in team. 

Dhawan has kept KL rahul on bench who has a t20 record which is miles ahead of dhawa

• Samson, Chahar dropped without giving proper chances
  • Krunal dropped after doing well ....jadeja shami gets in who hasnt done well in t20 for years neither for international team nor their franchises 
  • KL rahul has been kept on bench with that record
  • What has manish pandey done to be even considered for t20s

This why this TM has created a very insecure enviorment.....they are rewarding poor perfomances . Im all of backing a player but Dhawan has never been good in t20 . This is why Kohli will screw again n has done same **** with RCB. This is why despite all the resources this team will never be like mighty aussie n WI

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Don’t see more than four-five players in the ODI team as permanent fixtures in T20Is: Ravi Shastri

India coach Ravi Shastri has made it clear that the team selection for next year’s T20 World Cup will not be based on reputation of players and that he doesn’t see more than four or five members of the current one-day squad being assured of a spot in the shortest format.

“We’ll be looking at it [T20 selection] very differently and as I said previously, I don’t see more than four or five players in the one-day team as permanent fixtures in T20. The path to finding the combination is already on, but make no mistake, T20 will be seen from a fresh perspective and a horses for courses policy will be followed,” Shastri told The Times of India in an interview.

The International Cricket Council will be holding back-to-back T20I World Cups in 2020 and 2021 and Shastri believes that the focus will change to the shorter format while the team looks to continue its dominance in the Test Championship.

“The amount of talent pool available in the T20 format is enormous. Tapping into that talent, giving the boys a good run – and not trying them out in some chop and change way – will be the priority. We have to allow young talents a decent run and that alone can help us figure where true potential lies. So, once picked, a youngster will be pursued with,” he said, adding that the team management would step in if there was any lack of communication between the players and selectors.

Link - https://scroll.in/field/941735/dont-see-more-than-four-five-players-in-the-odi-team-as-permanent-fixtures-in-t20is-ravi-shastri

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

22 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Don’t see more than four-five players in the ODI team as permanent fixtures in T20Is: Ravi Shastri

India coach Ravi Shastri has made it clear that the team selection for next year’s T20 World Cup will not be based on reputation of players and that he doesn’t see more than four or five members of the current one-day squad being assured of a spot in the shortest format.

“We’ll be looking at it [T20 selection] very differently and as I said previously, I don’t see more than four or five players in the one-day team as permanent fixtures in T20. The path to finding the combination is already on, but make no mistake, T20 will be seen from a fresh perspective and a horses for courses policy will be followed,” Shastri told The Times of India in an interview.

The International Cricket Council will be holding back-to-back T20I World Cups in 2020 and 2021 and Shastri believes that the focus will change to the shorter format while the team looks to continue its dominance in the Test Championship.

“The amount of talent pool available in the T20 format is enormous. Tapping into that talent, giving the boys a good run – and not trying them out in some chop and change way – will be the priority. We have to allow young talents a decent run and that alone can help us figure where true potential lies. So, once picked, a youngster will be pursued with,” he said, adding that the team management would step in if there was any lack of communication between the players and selectors.

Link - https://scroll.in/field/941735/dont-see-more-than-four-five-players-in-the-odi-team-as-permanent-fixtures-in-t20is-ravi-shastri

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It's like Kohli makes it a point to read these interviews Shastri gives, and then does exactly the opposite to show bewda his aukaat

On 11/22/2019 at 10:47 AM, Cricwala said:

It's like Kohli makes it a point to read these interviews Shastri gives, and then does exactly the opposite to show bewda his aukaat

They are 2 peas in the same Pod.

As I have said before even Ganguly did some  good things for Indian cricket as a captain but he is not a revolutionary by any means. 

The only guys who can override these guys are the big corporate bosses or politicians like Srini Mama ,Thakur , Pawar etc. rest all especially the cricketers toe the same line.