Next PM of India

FischerTal

I don’t know much about Indian politics but I would like to know how easy or difficult would it be if let’s say god forbid congress would come back into power next election. Would they be able to reverse all of the moves made by modi and current govt?

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I don’t know much about Indian politics but I would like to know how easy or difficult would it be if let’s say god forbid congress would come back into power next election. Would they be able to reverse all of the moves made by modi and current govt?

No.

We are not a banana republic. We have an independent judiciary and an able executive. Amendments have to comply with the stated processes.

6 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

No.

We are not a banana republic. We have an independent judiciary and an able executive. Amendments have to comply with the stated processes.

Actually Trivia time for those interested : The term Banana republic originated because back in the day Bananas were considered to be a super exotic fruit in America and Europe. Obviously Bananas were native to tropical climates like the Carribean and some South American countries.

Banana was such a popular and profitable  export that The American and European businessmen started to fund the governments, payoff regimes, organize coups etc to get trade benefits and other kickbacks. So basically Banana trade and plantations  were owned by the colonial masters and corporates. 

In modern times Iraq and Pakistan are good examples of these.

India is not exactly a banana republic we are bunch or confused,casteist, regionalist kaum (while the other 2 are the norm everywhere in the world in terms of that tribal mentality of human beings we are one of the most confused nation out there)

On 11/23/2019 at 5:54 PM, Mariyam said:

He has done nothing to warrant such a nomination. 

If he is able to Govern UP successfully for this term and another then we have something to go by.

BJP performance is strongest in UP. Every other state, apart from West Bengal and North East, BJP hasn’t done any better than its last performances.

So Yogi is doing something right and better than rest.

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, mishra said:

BJP performance is strongest in UP. Every other state, apart from West Bengal and North East, BJP hasn’t done any better than its last performances.

So Yogi is doing something right and better than rest.

Doesn’t matter. It doesn’t serve anyone’s interests except the tiny super conservative Hindu populace to have a Hindu religious figure as prime minister. It’s an own goal of epic proportions for everyone else. That yogi is bad for India can be seen from his ridiculous and asinine position over Taj Mahal, which he doesn’t consider ‘Indian’ monument and doesnt even give it exposure for tourism officially. That’s as ‘petty Hindu fanatic’ move as ever , given that the Taj Mahal draws more revenue than next 10 tourist sites in UP combined. A petty jaahil, who will harm the economic potential of the Taj, just for his petty Hindu-Muslim views, over a building that has zero religious significance, is bad news at a national and international level.

^ Modi was called Butcher. Smartasses all over world literally, declared him Muslims killer, and allmost sent him to Hague on imaginary stuff, at the same time failed to even discuss (forget figuring out) why BJP was winning in Gujrat.
if anyone knows Gujrat, he will know that since Patels gave up on Congress, BJP had no competitor and hence Modi didn’t had to do a political upheavel

I know UP. its a place where Maya and Mulayam used to individually contest and win over half the seats, Yogi has beaten them combined. And there are valid reasons which are other than Imaginary BS you guys are discussing.

Also, You need numbers, else u end up like Atalji or currently Fadnavis. And numbers come from hard concrete hinest delivery 

Edited by mishra

58 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ Modi was called Butcher. Smartasses all over world literally, declared him Muslims killer, and allmost sent him to Hague on imaginary stuff, at the same time failed to even discuss (forget figuring out) why BJP was winning in Gujrat.
if anyone knows Gujrat, he will know that since Patels gave up on Congress, BJP had no competitor and hence Modi didn’t had to do a political upheavel

Irrelevant. Being accused of being a Hindu extremist while being a regular Hindu is quite different from being an actual Hindu holy man who is by default far more extreme and has also displayed it as such.

I know UP. its a place where Maya and Mulayam used to individually contest and win over half the seats, Yogi has beaten them combined. And there are valid reasons which are other than Imaginary BS you guys are discussing.

Good for him. What works in UP, is. UP thing. UPites may not care about kattar hindu fanatics and it may even be good for UPs more communal nature. But it doesn’t work for India and it won’t work at the world stage.

Also, You need numbers, else u end up like Atalji or currently Fadnavis. And numbers come from hard concrete hinest delivery 

Doesn’t matter. Just because he is popular in a big state that is known for being more hinduvta and having more friction than most other states, doesn’t make him a good bet for rest of India. His handling of the Taj Mahal has demonstrated that he is too small minded to lead India and this will be brutally exposed at a national stage within the bjp itself. Yogi is good for being a regional tool but toxic at national level. Both for his image and actual small mindedness.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

@mishra I can never forgive Yogi after Kamlesh Tiwari's assassination. He was safer under SP rule but under BJP they removed his protection. Didn't take action against the rabid mullahs and Islamist groups either. 

This. I absolutely agree. I have first hand experience on it. There was one murder of another Panditji in our area during my last trip

Edited by mishra