Ambati Rayudu cites corruption in Hyderabad cricket, opts out of Ranji Trophy

The article calls him an all-rounder. Since when did he become one? Also, didn't he retire from the longer formats prior to the world cup? Maybe he unretired from all formats. Rayudu is spot on about corruption, though. He can right it only when he gets into a position of power. Maybe he too could end up a selector or chief of selectors. If L Siva and MSK can be chief, why not him?

The issue here is is how on earth son of a rascal arjun yadav become a coach. Shivlal yadav has huge hold in Hyderabad and he helped his son play more than 80 fc matches..now he has made him a coach. The inside story is that he has blessings of srini camp

14 hours ago, Gollum said:

How to rationalize Biryani's decision whilst at the same time defending the honour of Azzu bhai. Maniac is going to have a sleepless night, Hyderabad's image at stake and it needs its proudest fighter to douse the flames.

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk

What honor?  This guy was one of my fav growing up even before I discovered the whole Telugu pride :p: and then felt betrayed when this mfer sold his country.

i am with Rayudu here. Hyd cricket is infested with pests and kudos to Rayudu for standing up  yet again.

12 hours ago, maniac said:

What honor?  This guy was one of my fav growing up even before I discovered the whole Telugu pride :p: and then felt betrayed when this mfer sold his country.

i am with Rayudu here. Hyd cricket is infested with pests and kudos to Rayudu for standing up  yet again.

Bhai you have a soft corner for Azhar, observed that in the past :--D.