Manju bullying harsha....as usual being a D**k

Harsha may have many faults but why put down a colleague on live air? I keenly follow several other sports and many of the best commentators/experts are those who didn't play the sport at the highest level or who didn't get much success in their playing days. Jasdev Singh was the voice of Indian hockey for over 5 decades, probably never lifted a hockey stick but all hockey fans still vouch that his commentary on radio was more fun than watching live, the way he used to describe the game and follow the ball, analysis, interviews etc. Our ex-players in cricket are an entitled bunch. 

Let the cockroaches fight amongst themselves and die. These people are anyway parasites. They are just feeding off cricket without any real contribution. 

What has Harsha contributed to cricket or to the society? Has he done anything without charging money for the betterment of the sport? I dont think so. He uses cricket to climb the ladder of success. He takes corporate workshops, gives speeches based on cricket. And how much knowledge does he really have of cricket? Dude, we know cricket more than these parasites! Really we do. Dont feel sad for these leeches. 

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

Let the cockroaches fight amongst themselves and die. These people are anyway parasites. They are just feeding off cricket without any real contribution. 

What has Harsha contributed to cricket or to the society? Has he done anything without charging money for the betterment of the sport? I dont think so. He uses cricket to climb the ladder of success. He takes corporate workshops, gives speeches based on cricket. And how much knowledge does he really have of cricket? Dude, we know cricket more than these parasites! Really we do. Dont feel sad for these leeches. 

That is very harsh, they are making their living.They are doing cricket commentary , what do you want them to do, if it is not Harsha it  will be some one else.You can try your luck too if you are interested in that life.How are they leeching.

We can diagree about their views but calling them leeches is bit too much IMO.

26 minutes ago, putrevus said:

That is very harsh, they are making their living.They are doing cricket commentary , what do you want them to do, if it is not Harsha it  will be some one else.You can try your luck too if you are interested in that life.How are they leeching.

We can diagree about their views but calling them leeches is bit too much IMO.

Lolz, so if they are commentating then Bhogle is clearly not good at it. If anyone has some knowledge of cricket, and has bothered to listen to Bhogle, one would know that his commentary is full of anything but meaningful insights, and cricket. 

Btw, remember the time he had an altercation with Dhoni and subsequently kicked out of IPL commentary? Did he have a spine, did he stick to his own truth afterwords? Or do you see him licking Dhoni's behind post that incident? The answer is clear..Whether its love for the game, knowledge or just money!

47 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Lolz, so if they are commentating then Bhogle is clearly not good at it. If anyone has some knowledge of cricket, and has bothered to listen to Bhogle, one would know that his commentary is full of anything but meaningful insights, and cricket. 

Btw, remember the time he had an altercation with Dhoni and subsequently kicked out of IPL commentary? Did he have a spine, did he stick to his own truth afterwords? Or do you see him licking Dhoni's behind post that incident? The answer is clear..Whether its love for the game, knowledge or just money!

What is your point, Did harsha say he is doing this job for charity.If he got kicked out and licked Dhoni's behind to get his job back , it is his problem.I don't understand your hate.

99.99% of people do their jobs for money and there is nothing wrong with it.

39 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What is your point, Did harsha say he is doing this job for charity.If he got kicked out and licked Dhoni's behind to get his job back , it is his problem.I don't understand your hate.

99.99% of people do their jobs for money and there is nothing wrong with it.

Clearly you have issues with your comprehension skills. Go back and read the first para again.

I am not fan of Harsha but Manju has gone overboard .....I think he wants to sound honest and blunt but in the job he is i.e. commentary he can't do that specially to a fellow commentator. Manju from his playing days had some sense of arrogance and a few Mumbai level cricketers of his age mentioned about this long ago...anyways I feel not a big deal for Harsha who knows well this is his bread and butter.

7 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

So now a commentator should be samaj sevak? What samaj seva are you doing instead of your cushy private job? What are you doing for the betterment of your field? Are you a leech too? Di you work for free in anything? 

Pathetic pathetic bitter post targeting someone just doing their job