Manju bullying harsha....as usual being a D**k

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Lolz, so if they are commentating then Bhogle is clearly not good at it. If anyone has some knowledge of cricket, and has bothered to listen to Bhogle, one would know that his commentary is full of anything but meaningful insights, and cricket. 

Btw, remember the time he had an altercation with Dhoni and subsequently kicked out of IPL commentary? Did he have a spine, did he stick to his own truth afterwords? Or do you see him licking Dhoni's behind post that incident? The answer is clear..Whether its love for the game, knowledge or just money!

That's just your bitter opinion. According to me and many he is a very good commentator and knowledgeable too. 

And so he wanted his livelihood back. Instead of targeting the powerful goon who kicked him out you are blaming the victim here?

4 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Clearly you have issues with your comprehension skills. Go back and read the first para again.

My comprehension skills are fine, it is your hate which is not fine, calling a person/people who have done nothing wrong to you leeeches .Harsha is not doing this job to contribute anything to cricket , he is making his living.There is a mute button on any remote.

Edited by putrevus

The more pertinent question one should ask Manju is ... after having played the game for so long, why does he add so little value as either a commentator or a cricket analyst ?

As a commentator, Manju is  ...

... Boring and repetative

... Negative and sour.

... Lacks self confidence and has inferiority complex

... Tries to suck up to foreigners as a result

... Comes across as anti-Indian cricket team and anti Indian cricketers not suiting his regional preferences.

... Lacks any kind of sympathy for young players, he seems to be oblivious to the struggle that they face when they are new.

... Has little knowledge of Indian domestic performers and upcoming players. Nor is he interested. Would have added value as a commentator if he was.

... Does not like it when Indians cricketers come out of the stereotypes that they are supposed to have.  Like when they are confident or are bowling fast or are fit.

... Comes across as petty and regional.

... Is too enamoured by Imran and the Pakistan team and keeps making those references.

... Whatever analytical skills he may have regarding cricket, he does not display them as a commentator.  His analytical discourses, aside of commentary, is again not that insightful and he seems to get stuck on one or two small issues.

How has he managed to stay a commentator for so long  !!

5 hours ago, New guy said:

So now a commentator should be samaj sevak? What samaj seva are you doing instead of your cushy private job? What are you doing for the betterment of your field? Are you a leech too? Di you work for free in anything? 

Pathetic pathetic bitter post targeting someone just doing their job

Clearly you dont know much about me. Apart from the things that I have done, which I am happy to tell you personally, you can check on the forum what I have done from my side.

I was the guy who spotted a young obscure fast bowler from a little known place, told him his capabilities, recorded his videos, and paid for his training for quite a while.Like I said, clearly you dont know about me. The seniors in the group know. Anybody who is passionate about fast bowling and has been on this forum for over 10 yrs, knows about this.

I forgive you, because we are very different people. And you dont feel as much for fast bowling and cricket, as much as I do. I forgive your ignorance :) 

5 hours ago, putrevus said:

My comprehension skills are fine, it is your hate which is not fine, calling a person/people who have done nothing wrong to you leeeches .Harsha is not doing this job to contribute anything to cricket , he is making his living.There is a mute button on any remote.

Exactly! What a fine point you have made my brother. The exact reason I never quote you. You are the one who's quoting me. You dont like my response, then you dont respond to my post. Very simple! 

Both are bad but Sanju Manju is the greater evil. His inferiority complex is nauseating, y'day he was moaning about Indian batsmen being unable to handle the WI quicks (Sunny, Vishy, Jimmy, Colonel?) and drawing false equivalence with the Toyger batsmen. In the past I have heard him praising Miandad and Abbas for taming the WI quicks, totally untrue. How he is still employed is one of the greatest mysteries of the Universe. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Both are bad but Sanju Manju is the greater evil. His inferiority complex is nauseating, y'day he was moaning about Indian batsmen being unable to handle the WI quicks (Sunny, Vishy, Jimmy, Colonel?) and drawing false equivalence with the Toyger batsmen. In the past I have heard him praising Miandad and Abbas for taming the WI quicks, totally untrue. How he is still employed is one of the greatest mysteries of the Universe. 

Gavaskar's record against Windies is leagues ahead of Miandad or Abbas, which is why he is the best Asian batsman atleast of that era. Manjrekar should not be sitting next to Gavaskar with such erroneous and highly misleading views.

31 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Gavaskar's record against Windies is leagues ahead of Miandad or Abbas, which is why he is the best Asian batsman atleast of that era. Manjrekar should not be sitting next to Gavaskar with such erroneous and highly misleading views.

Actually Sunny scored majority of his runs against Packer reject XI and in the 71 series which didn't have fearsome bowlers. He too struggled against the WI quartets, most did. But still Zaheer Abbas was a chicken against genuine pace and Miandad a HTB with lots of help from local umpires...Waseem Raja was the one who did really well against that ATG team. However Sunny had a few fine moments against them and the other 3 I mentioned had some brilliant knocks as well esp Vishy and Jimmy. How could that moron draw comparison with these mediocre Toyger batsmen? Those days less protection, relaxed bouncer rules, home umpires, no over rate ka jhamela so quicks could be kept fresh (WI notorious in that regard, 70 overs/day was the norm), greatest fast bowling force in the history of cricket...of course all teams had problems against WI esp in their conditions. 

Edited by Gollum
2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Actually Sunny scored majority of his runs against Packer reject XI and in the 71 series which didn't have fearsome bowlers. He too struggled against the WI quartets, most did. But still Zaheer Abbas was a chicken against genuine pace and Miandad a HTB with lots of help from local umpires...Waseem Raja was the one who did really well against that ATG team. However Sunny had a few fine moments against them and the other 3 I mentioned had some brilliant knocks as well esp Vishy and Jimmy. How could that moron draw comparison with these mediocre Toyger batsmen? Those days less protection, relaxed bouncer rules, home umpires, no over rate ka jhamela so quicks could be kept fresh (WI notorious in that regard, 70 overs/day was the norm), greatest fast bowling force in the history of cricket...of course all teams had problems against WI esp in their conditions. 

Sunny has 13 centuries against the Wi if I am not mistaken. Atleast half of them were scored when either Holding or Roberts or both were in the team(need to verify this). Even the Packer reject XI had a debuting Marshall if I am not mistaken. 

1 hour ago, sourab10forever said:

One question : Ok Harsh hasn't played. Per Manju ne khel ke kya ukhaad liya?

In all likelihood he got to sleep with Imran during the 1989 tour (Pakistani legend Imran Khan a gay: Imran's ex-wife makes shocking revelations), to satiate his partner probably rubbed kaali daal all over his genitals and sucked him dry. I kid you not the other day while commentary he chided Siva for ordering Dal Makhani every day...probably because of Indo-Pak tensions and Imran's busy schedule they can't make time for each other and kaali dal is a trigger which sends him to depression/anxiety. @UrmiSinhaRay can add the colourful details. 

Where are the hands? Why that look?

Image result for manjrekar imran khan

Pretty sure later on when he was invited to Pakistani dressing room on the pretext of a meeting with Imran the other players did passing the parcel, after all bachebaazi is their national sport. Little did they realize that the sick perv enjoys that stuff.

3hhrhd.gif

Till today this b@stard fantasizes about Shoaib's biceps and Afridi's wrists.

What bar is he talking about?

Would Have Loved Playing Under Imran Khan, Says Sanjay Manjrekar......clearly Imran used to give up top position easily, Manju wanted to be under him.

Sarfaraz is no Imran Khan, says India’s Sanjay Manjrekar......maybe the belly gets in the way

Imran Khan Told Me Not to be Anti-Pakistani: Sanjay Manjrekar........relationship advice 101, never mock your partner's nationality, religion, language, cuisine yada yada

He even wrote a detailed article about Imran in crapinfo Immy's crowd

Excerpts

I could find no fault with Imran Khan Niazi. He had me even before hello.

He was merciless on himself, and he expected the same from others. <BDSM?>

In my first personal encounter with Imran, I was afraid I had infuriated my hero similarly. 

I was always reminded of how I had begun on the wrong foot with my hero. I wondered if Imran held that against me still. I wondered if that was the reason he swore at his bowler for letting me take the 200th run easily in Lahore. I wondered if I could ever be on friendly terms with Imran.

To get such admiration from my idol was the biggest prize for my performance in Pakistan.

I was just floored that my hero liked my batting enough to follow that tour and be disappointed with my failures.

I would be memorizing the great one-liners to repeat them to my friends once I got back - I'd imagine how thrilled they would be when I told them of how Imran behaved on the field.

I had seen a lot of Pakistan players wear a certain kind of sandal - especially Imran - and I had to buy them. 

He is God to me, I want to be reborn as him so that I can get the under/andar wallah position:phehe:

Edited by Gollum
14 hours ago, express bowling said:

The more pertinent question one should ask Manju is ... after having played the game for so long, why does he add so little value as either a commentator or a cricket analyst ?

As a commentator, Manju is  ...

... Boring and repetative

... Negative and sour.

... Lacks self confidence and has inferiority complex

... Tries to suck up to foreigners as a result

... Comes across as anti-Indian cricket team and anti Indian cricketers not suiting his regional preferences.

... Lacks any kind of sympathy for young players, he seems to be oblivious to the struggle that they face when they are new.

... Has little knowledge of Indian domestic performers and upcoming players. Nor is he interested. Would have added value as a commentator if he was.

... Does not like it when Indians cricketers come out of the stereotypes that they are supposed to have.  Like when they are confident or are bowling fast or are fit.

... Comes across as petty and regional.

... Is too enamoured by Imran and the Pakistan team and keeps making those references.

... Whatever analytical skills he may have regarding cricket, he does not display them as a commentator.  His analytical discourses, aside of commentary, is again not that insightful and he seems to get stuck on one or two small issues.

How has he managed to stay a commentator for so long  !!

This is unbearable