Tough cricket requires tough cricketers

zen

After a few mickey mouse series, tough cricket is set to return for India in 2020 and 2021 season. Key series: 

• Ind in NZ - Q1 2020
  • T20 WC - Q4 2020
  • Ind in Aus - Q4 2020 
  • Ind in Eng - Q3 2021 
  • Ind in SA - Q4 2021

Tough cricket demands tough cricketers:

19hardik.jpg

647_081317125848.jpg

34985.jpg

If he does well and if I happen to write another book, I could name a character in the book after him! :dance:

@zenfor your next book here is a storyline you can build upon.

A genius guru called Ro creates these bunch of super-soldiers H-Dik, Jussy B, Mitch Jo, Maling the toe crusher, Jos B etc etc.

The super soldiers find their nemesis and are losing the battle of the garden of eden when Guru Ro comes in and kills 264 villains and rescues the team to become the greatest guru ever :)

1 minute ago, maniac said:

A genius guru called Ro creates these bunch of super-soldiers H-Dik, Jussy B, Mitch Jo, Maling the toe crusher, Jos B etc etc.

The super soldiers find their nemesis and are losing the battle of the garden of eden when Guru Ro comes in and kills 264 villains and rescues the team to become the greatest guru ever :)

Haha! Since the audiobook is doing better than expected, some folks are urging me to write a follow up. Some say I should do a trilogy. A section has suggested that I should write a non fiction on business, and so on. If I do a follow up, I may include a cricket match in it and make a character in the mold of Rohit the captain :dontknow:

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Are you scared to write this on your own fearing the response