Sensex , Nifty , Bank Nifty and Pvt Bank Nifty closes at life time highs [ 27- Nov - 2019 ] !!!

velu

8 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Dudes disappeared . Where is that guy now ? Thanks to him some of the mallus in my office who followed him religiously quit the markets for good 

With a small cap only strategy, volatility will be extreme. Did the Mallus invest in a few stocks that were mentioned in the headlines as Porinju picks or did they go all in investing funds with him? Looks like he has outperformed the nifty handsomely during the good times and has also done disastrously in comparison during the last one year. But overall, he is still ahead. Assuming the numbers listed on his website are correct, 1cr invested in his fund in 2013-14 would be worth 3.28 cr+ today, even after last year's debacle. In comparison, 1cr in NIFY during the same period would have been worth 2cr+ today. Of course, it's easier said than done. Someone who started investing with him just last year will be in a big hole today. And there's no guarantee the worst is over. What if there's another 30-40% hit to the portfolio next year also?

1811821297_PorinjuScreenshot.png.4d77ba01707d4f9efc5e7960a40ac1d7.png

Edited by nevada

9 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Dudes disappeared . Where is that guy now ? Thanks to him some of the mallus in my office who followed him religiously quit the markets for good 

He went inactive in twitter ..

But he regularly send reports to his investors , I think last 3 months might be good for him