London Bridge attacker identified as Usman Khan of Pakistani origin

SecondSlip

54 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

He's not from Pakistan. His family probably moved to UK in 60s. British Pakistanis are not really Pakistanis. They incline more towards Arabs and Muslims than Pakistan

If that was the case, they’d not be spreading so much pro terrorist propaganda in the UK re: J&K and wouldn’t Ben organizing to disrupt Diwali festivities in London organized by the IHC.

3 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

He's not from Pakistan. His family probably moved to UK in 60s. British Pakistanis are not really Pakistanis. They incline more towards Arabs and Muslims than Pakistan

This guy reportedly attempted to recruit BritPak folks to enroll in terror camps on his land in Pakistani Kashmir.  That's as Pakistani as it gets.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

This guy reportedly attempted to recruit BritPak folks to enroll in terror camps on his land in Pakistani Kashmir.  That's as Pakistani as it gets.

Most of the Pakistanis in UK are Kashmiris. They only care about religion and not anything else. If Kashmir was a Chinese territory with Atheists or Buddhists population, They wouldn't care at all.

8 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

How can you call this...'just another stabbing incident'...it's this type of denial...the BIG problem in Islam.

Stabbing is very common in the UK. You don't live here so you don't know, Just like gun shooting in America, Knifes and stabbing is a big problem in UK. People who I know have friends who have been stabbed and street crime in UK is very high. I know in this case, it wasn't mugging or armed robbery but radicalized mindset of the attacker but the place where I live had 5000 stabbings in 2019 and there is still month left in the year.

19 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Most of the Pakistanis in UK are Kashmiris. They only care about religion and not anything else. If Kashmir was a Chinese territory with Atheists or Buddhists population, They wouldn't care at all.

If they care so much about religion, why aren't they out there stabbing Chinese people for torturing the Uighur muslims?  Its all bullshit.  These are brainwashed scum criminals.  

3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Stabbing is very common in the UK. You don't live here so you don't know, Just like gun shooting in America, Knifes and stabbing is a big problem in UK. People who I know have friends who have been stabbed and street crime in UK is very high. I know in this case, it wasn't mugging or armed robbery but radicalized mindset of the attacker but the place where I live had 5000 stabbings in 2019 and there is still month left in the year.

I understand that muslims don't want to get stereotyped as terrorists, but living in denial about the problem isn't helping things.  Neither is this stupid victim mentality.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

If they care so much about religion, why aren't they out there stabbing Chinese people for torturing the Uighur muslims?  Its all bullshit.  These are brainwashed scum criminals.  

You probably don't realize that religion is the main basis behind such attacks.  They care more about religion than anything else. Thats why I want anyone who puts religion over humanity to be put in prison or sent to some Arab or Pakistan. I have seen people actually defend putting religion over humanity from Muslims. I know its bizarre but I have seen it

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I understand that muslims don't want to get stereotyped as terrorists, but living in denial about the problem isn't helping things.  Neither is this stupid victim mentality.

I think the people who live in denial and bring up issues of Muslim countries when such attacks happen are the biggest idiots and its not just British Pakistanis but also Afghans and Bangladeshis

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

And that is what the sane world is talking about....being born in a British country, yet radicalized.

I'll tell you why they are radicalized. They live in Western country and not a Muslim country thats why they think that they are far from religion and want to make up for that so they act way more religious. You will find more hijabis in UK than in Pakistan

8 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I'll tell you why they are radicalized. They live in Western country and not a Muslim country thats why they think that they are far from religion and want to make up for that so they act way more religious. You will find more hijabis in UK than in Pakistan

Its understandable for a young person of a minority ethnicity to search and seek some sort of identity for himself.  But to do so in a manner that justifies and encourages criminal violence on others?  Its a serious problem. 

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Its understandable for a young person of a minority ethnicity to search and seek some sort of identity for himself.  But to do so in a manner that justifies and encourages criminal violence on others?  Its a serious problem. 

Some of them are really radicalized. They dont even have non Muslim friends.

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Most of them are mirpuris and as you know mirpuris are not kashmiris. They do care about religion but they couldn't do **** if kashmir was a chinese territory. Communist regimes will wipe the floor with them. Stop bullshiting in the name of so called peaceful religion

10 hours ago, velu said:

inside job as per some smartpants

JCqozks.jpg

May or may not be but the British govt putting up with this BS tells me they work hand in hand with these scumbags. Govt gives order and these extremists gives chaos. Good to keep the citizens scared because they can pass any laws to handle this crisis and it gives them free rule by divide and conquer