FischerTal

1 hour ago, Pratik77 said:

AUS vs PAK in Australia (since 1999):-
1999 - Australia won 3-0 
2004 - Australia won 3-0 
2009 - Australia won 3-0 
2016 - Australia won 3-0
2019 - Australia won 2-0

managed to reduce 3 to 2...but we know how...by the time next tour it will be 1-0:cantstop:cause there will be only 1 match series

has India dominated any visiting team to this level ? 

May be India - WI in India.  This is utter domination.

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

talk about obsession,every thread on ICF is about pakistan cricket.

Poyz provide unlimited entertainment. I heard so many things on their forum about Musa and Shaheen and Naseem and how they are the worlds next dominating pace attack. 

the situation is so bad that I saw one thread on their forum celebration the upcoming comeback of Fakhar Alam :hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by FischerTal
7 hours ago, express bowling said:

Their bowlers are " getting " centuries at will.

Hey but their pacers bowl at 140+, right? Shaheen, Naseem Shah, Musa all bowled at 145+ at some stage with dozens of deliveries over 140. That should make you happy, no?

On the OP, jazba junoon team have finally found their next big all rounder who can score 100s and 200s for fun in any situation.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

has India dominated any visiting team to this level ? 

May be India - WI in India.  This is utter domination.

Windies have atleast managed to draw the odd test match. I remember a drawn test at Kolkata where Sachin and Laxman got hundreds. I think there was also a drawn(or was it tied) test at Mumbai.

6 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Windies have atleast managed to draw the odd test match. I remember a drawn test at Kolkata where Sachin and Laxman got hundreds. I think there was also a drawn(or was it tied) test at Mumbai.

yeah Aus with Warner and Smith and the new leveled - up Starc ( with their existing ever powerful bowling) are one mean mf team to go up against. 

coming to think of it.

its 30 years of not even a single test Drawn.( not even a single game competed in), its like loosing all tennis matches without even picking up a set ever for all those years. 

I dont think there would be any other parallel in any sport ( two opponents wont play each other after such domination in any other sport). India Pak is only WC games it does to really compare to this.