FischerTal

Positives for Pakistan from Aussie tour

1) they still retain their Test status :hysterical::hysterical:

okay jokes aside

1) Babar is a solid number 4 batsman

2) Rizwan is an upgrade from Sarfaraz

3) im not sold on shaheen and Naseem yet but if they are taken care of properly, Pakistan have a decent fast bowling attack for future

4) Shan Masood was decent and given their lack of options at the top, he deserves to play the next series against Sri Lanka.

Edited by FischerTal

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Man I miss test matches with Pakistan. We would thrash them like no tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

I hope BCCI invites this legendary team for a 5 test series. Our batsmen and bowlers can pad their stats like no tomorrow.

golden chance to repair the head to head result.......the last thing they can brag about 

1 hour ago, Pratik77 said:

AUS vs PAK in Australia (since 1999):-
1999 - Australia won 3-0 
2004 - Australia won 3-0 
2009 - Australia won 3-0 
2016 - Australia won 3-0
2019 - Australia won 2-0

managed to reduce 3 to 2...but we know how...by the time next tour it will be 1-0:cantstop:cause there will be only 1 match series

has India dominated any visiting team to this level ? 

May be India - WI in India.  This is utter domination.

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

talk about obsession,every thread on ICF is about pakistan cricket.

Poyz provide unlimited entertainment. I heard so many things on their forum about Musa and Shaheen and Naseem and how they are the worlds next dominating pace attack. 

the situation is so bad that I saw one thread on their forum celebration the upcoming comeback of Fakhar Alam :hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by FischerTal

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

Their bowlers are " getting " centuries at will.

Hey but their pacers bowl at 140+, right? Shaheen, Naseem Shah, Musa all bowled at 145+ at some stage with dozens of deliveries over 140. That should make you happy, no?

On the OP, jazba junoon team have finally found their next big all rounder who can score 100s and 200s for fun in any situation.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

has India dominated any visiting team to this level ? 

May be India - WI in India.  This is utter domination.

Windies have atleast managed to draw the odd test match. I remember a drawn test at Kolkata where Sachin and Laxman got hundreds. I think there was also a drawn(or was it tied) test at Mumbai.

6 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Windies have atleast managed to draw the odd test match. I remember a drawn test at Kolkata where Sachin and Laxman got hundreds. I think there was also a drawn(or was it tied) test at Mumbai.

yeah Aus with Warner and Smith and the new leveled - up Starc ( with their existing ever powerful bowling) are one mean mf team to go up against. 

coming to think of it.

its 30 years of not even a single test Drawn.( not even a single game competed in), its like loosing all tennis matches without even picking up a set ever for all those years. 

I dont think there would be any other parallel in any sport ( two opponents wont play each other after such domination in any other sport). India Pak is only WC games it does to really compare to this. 

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

coming to think of it.

its 30 years of not even a single test Drawn.( not even a single game competed in), its like loosing all tennis matches without even picking up a set ever for all those years. 

I dont think there would be any other parallel in any sport ( two opponents wont play each other after such domination in any other sport). India Pak is only WC games it does to really compare to this. 

well no Aus lost to pak in UAE in the depths of ther nadir right. so Ind-Pak WC streak compares phew.

So in specific setting. It would be like someone loosing in clay courts to an other player always but compete normally in grass or synthetic. 

9 hours ago, FischerTal said:

1) they still retain their Test status :hysterical::hysterical:

okay jokes aside

1) Babar is a solid number 4 batsman

2) Rizwan is an upgrade from Sarfaraz

3) im not sold on shaheen and Naseem yet but if they are taken care of properly, Pakistan have a decent fast bowling attack for future

4) Shan Masood was decent and given their lack of options at the top, he deserves to play the next series against Sri Lanka.

I think Shan Masood has it in him.  He needs to be coached and guided apporpriately.  I know that is a huge challenge in Pakistan. 

Seriously feel for their cricket fans, this Musa and Naseem guys looked like someone who clicked 140kph with tape ball and suddenly drafted them into test team, They even dropped Amir before WC just to include that new guy who clicked 150kph in PSL(Dont know his name)..Their obsession with pace is beyond any logic.

4 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

Seriously feel for their cricket fans, this Musa and Naseem guys looked like someone who clicked 140kph with tape ball and suddenly drafted them into test team, They even dropped Amir before WC just to include that new guy who clicked 150kph in PSL(Dont know his name)..Their obsession with pace is beyond any logic.

These guys bowl a lot of noballs. By overstepping they shorten the distance and give an illusion they are super fast.