Swami Nithyananda establishes his own country "Republic of Kaailasa" !!!

velu

declared himself as the prime minister of "Republic of Kailaasa" and soon will be appointing his cabinet ministers :lol:

Cabinet minister for women empowerment will be @Real McCoy   :rotfl:  

Bengaluru: Controversial "godman" Nithyananda may have fled India without a passport to save himself from a rape case registered against him in Karnataka. But he has founded a new nation of his own, naming it 'Kailaasa'. And it has its own "passport".

Nithyananda has also launched a website of the new "nation", describing it as the greatest Hindu nation on earth.

According to unconfirmed reports, Nithyananda has bought an island in Ecuador in central Latin America and has started calling it an independent, new nation.

The website claims that "Kailaasa is a nation without borders created by dispossessed Hindus around the world who lost the right to practice Hinduism authentically in their own countries." The country has its own "passport" and Nithyananda has already released a sample of it online.

According to the wesbite, the "new nation" also offers a temple-based ecosystem, science behind the third eye, yoga, meditation, and Gurukul education system. Not only that, it also offers universal free health care, free education, free food and a temple-based lifestyle for all.

Nithyananda is now inviting people to become citizens of his "nation" and is also seeking donation to run it.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/on-the-run-from-law-nithyananda-establishes-his-own-nation-called-kailaasa-near-ecuador-2410593.html

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/nithyananda-to-approach-un-over-his-own-hindu-nation-report-2143493

1 hour ago, Turning_track said:

History repeating itself like Oregon 2.0. Then it was Osho Rajneesh , now it is Nithyananda.

Lets not compare Osho Rajneesh with this scumbag Nityananda. 

Despite all the controversies around/about him, Osho is a sheer delight to read and had the guts to call a spade a spade on many things that our celebrities shirk to talk about. 

1 hour ago, sarcastic said:

Lets not compare Osho Rajneesh with this scumbag Nityananda. 

Despite all the controversies around/about him, Osho is a sheer delight to read and had the guts to call a spade a spade on many things that our celebrities shirk to talk about. 

Not comparing Osho with this this idiot regarding his teachings or views, I am merely stating the fact that what happened in Oregon was illegal & shouldn't had happened. Nithyananda's buying an island in Equador mirrors the events which happened in the past & Nithyananda isn't the first guru to envisage a view of the place free of all ill-wills of the contemporary world.

3 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Not comparing Osho with this this idiot regarding his teachings or views, I am merely stating the fact that what happened in Oregon was illegal & shouldn't had happened. Nithyananda's buying an island in Equador mirrors the events which happened in the past & Nithyananda isn't the first guru to envisage a view of the place free of all ill-wills of the contemporary world.

There was nothing illegal there in terms of  buying the land and establishing a kind of an utopian society.  Even the other stuff they did like incorporation as a city, winning elections were all done legally exploiting the system.

However they were involved in immigration fraud and the bio-terror attack. Now that part Is obviously self explanatory.

Edited by maniac

Osho was a genius, had charisma...I can understand people following him.

This Nithyananda character doesn't make sense in his speeches...leave aside the other controversial aspects. How can someone like him attract followers, sure we may laugh at his stupid videos but beyond that? Does he drug his followers so that they lose their objectivity. Can't be far-fetched..put some addictive drug in the prasad/water and make slaves out of otherwise normal people. 

21 minutes ago, maniac said:

However they were involved in immigration fraud and the bio-terror attack. Now that part Is obviously self explanatory.

Yeah, I was referring to that part & the alleged attempt on lives of law enforcement officers . Thankfully the citizens of that place didn't lose their lives in that bio terror attack.

Edited by Turning_track

Saala. Poori zindagi bidadi, Karnataka mein ashram banana, yahan ka khaya, kamaya. And when he made a country, lists the official languages as English, Sanskrit and Tamil. No kannada :hmpf:  I say, carpet bomb the whole island!

KAILAASA

NATION PROFILE

Population:
100 million Adi Shaivites; 2 Billion practicing Hindus

Language:
English, Sanskrit, Tamil

Religion:
Sanatana Hindu Dharma (i.e. Hinduism)

Ethnic Groups:
56 original Vedic nations in South Asia as well as a global Hindu Diaspora

people vying for ministries can look into:

https://kailaasa.org/departments-agencies/

I choose Dept of Homeland Security :hysterical:

Edited by coffee_rules

KAILAASA’S SACRED SYMBOLS

image19-pichi-1024x683.jpg National Animal: Nandi (sacred bull)

sharabam-719x1024.jpg

National Bird: Sharabam (bird with golden color, with two uplifted wings, two red eyes, four legs in the form of a lion touching the ground, four legs with claws upwards, and with an animal tail)

Plants & Flowers

image14-pichi.png National Flower: Lotus

image40-pichi-1024x683.jpg National Tree: Banyan Tree

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Saala. Poori zindagi bidadi, Karnataka mein ashram banana, yahan ka khaya, kamaya. And when he made a country, lists the official languages as English, Sanskrit and Tamil. No kannada :hmpf:  I say, carpet bomb the whole island!

people vying for ministries can look into:

https://kailaasa.org/departments-agencies/

I choose Dept of Homeland Security :hysterical:

@Lannister needs to hold a training camp to train Kannada Liberation Tigers. He can use the fitness centers of Kumble's training centers of Tenvic group 

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Nithyananda TV

Nithyananda Times

:hysterical:

You missed:

Nithyanandapedia - The Core of Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam's teachings

Nithyanandapedia is an effort to capture all the knowledge and expressions shared by His Divine Holiness Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam - to have a one-stop shop combining all His teachings in form of videos, audio, text, books, etc - combined with photographs that try and capture all the services He has offered and continues to offer to the world.