Pak rises to number 8 - is it the weakest team ever to reach no 8

mani sha

As you know , lots of debate on India at number 1 . It’s like India has done blasphemy to reach no 1 ! How dare ? 

but I realized that we need to discuss all the great teams who were number 8 and I m pretty sure pak is surely The weakest team to reach that high .. 

top contenders are 

zim led by flower and having allrounders like heath streak and johnson 

Bangladeshs 

lanka in the 80s 

finally the talented Pakistanis 

Edited by mani sha

Bro I am an equal opportunity offender . Wait till dhoni plays again . U will see forum go crazy again . Rt now my brothers from pakistan need to accept that they are at an all time low and stop calling India weak - sure they don’t catch well and are not the best batting ever but hey this bowling lineup is the best 

3 hours ago, mani sha said:

Bro I am an equal opportunity offender . Wait till dhoni plays again . U will see forum go crazy again . Rt now my brothers from pakistan need to accept that they are at an all time low and stop calling India weak - sure they don’t catch well and are not the best batting ever but hey this bowling lineup is the best 

Who said India is weak?

You are just paranoid and have hate for Pakistan. 

Edited by Mirpur express

They need to throw azhar out of the team, yasir should only play in asian conditions. 

No, they are not the weakest. They will challenge england in england next year, thats for sure. 

Babar is world class so is shaheen and masood, asad are good. 

Shadab khan can be a better option than yasir away from home also naseem shah looks like a proper pakistani bowler. 

Their bowling got brutally exposed but their batting did what was expected from them, musa isnt ready for international cricket. 

8 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

Who said India is weak?

You are just paranoid and have hate for Pakistan. 

Speaking about cricket . I hate anybody who wants to wage war instead of peace . 

seen numerous threads on padosi forum - India is weakest no 1 ever etc etc . 
this thread is a pun thread