Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I am done here, no use following these kind of news stories and getting high BP. Muslims have declared civil war, esp in Bengal....either fight back or die a slow painful death.

It's not about Congress or BJP, such fight is inevitable The biggest task of this government is to prepare for that inevitable big fight/ D-day.

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I am done here, no use following these kind of news stories and getting high BP. Muslims have declared civil war, esp in Bengal....either fight back or die a slow painful death.

Never thought that such scenes would be evident, at least in our generation. How could anybody justify these protests when there is destruction of public property, arson? Young children completely brainwashed to target vehicles, trains etc & they want the establishment to bow down to their demands. Watching all this destruction now makes me shiver thinking about the time during partition.

But atleast we all saw a trailer of Scenes that our forefathers witnessed during the Partition 1947. Here Muslims are still in minority even in states like WB so imagine what was happening in Muslim Majority regions of Punjab, Sindh and Bengal.  Muslim Mobs must be on a rampage killing and raping  Hindus in a wholesale and chasing them away. 

Dont know why a lot of people still think that this is all fear-mongering and Hindus-Muslims will always live in peace in India like some kind of Gandhian Utopia. This is real and glimpse of things to come in the future When Muslims will have stronger numbers than ever. 

All the chest thumping by Hindus that India has more Muslims than Pakistan and thus it makes us so great,  is all going to bite you in the ass 

Edited by javier26

16 minutes ago, javier26 said:

But atleast we all saw a trailer of Scenes that our forefathers witnessed during the Partition 1947. Here Muslims are still in minority even in states like WB so imagine what was happening in Muslim Majority regions of Punjab, Sindh and Bengal.  Muslim Mobs must be on a rampage killing and raping  Hindus in a wholesale and chasing them away. 

Dont know why a lot of people still think that this is all fear-mongering and Hindus-Muslims will always live in peace in India like some kind of Gandhian Utopia. This is real and glimpse of things to come in the future When Muslims will have stronger numbers than ever. 

All the chest thumping by Hindus that India has more Muslims than Pakistan and thus it makes us so great,  is all going to bite you in the ass 

Now imagine living under muslim kings from Delhi Sultanate all the way down to Mughal kings. Imagine what Hindus must have felt when Aurengzeb, FirozShah were the kings and Hindu women were forcefully raped and kidnapped and converted. No one to go to, no media. 

This is why I believe Britishers were our life savour. I really wish Britishers came to India in 1400s or 1500s

6 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Now imagine living under muslim kings from Delhi Sultanate all the way down to Mughal kings. Imagine what Hindus must have felt when Aurengzeb, FirozShah were the kings and Hindu women were forcefully raped and kidnapped and converted. No one to go to, no media. 

This is why I believe Britishers were our life savour. I really wish Britishers came to India in 1400s or 1500s

One evil to another, doesn't make it better. But I do get your point, and somewhat agree...

3 minutes ago, someone said:

One evil to another, doesn't make it better. But I do get your point, and somewhat agree...

Britishers were not evil as we made them out to be. It’s like comparing BJP to MIM(that stupid Owaisi party)   Yes, BJP have some some pathetic people in then, I will have them 100 times over MIM. 

We made Britishers evil to believe Gandhi’s utopian world where Muslims and Hindus were living peacefully. Britishers were 1perecent evil of what Mughals or sultanate kinda were

and I laugh about this divide and conquer policy of Britishers. That’s a myth. 

12 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Britishers were not evil as we made them out to be. It’s like comparing BJP to MIM(that stupid Owaisi party)   Yes, BJP have some some pathetic people in then, I will have them 100 times over MIM. 

We made Britishers evil to believe Gandhi’s utopian world where Muslims and Hindus were living peacefully. Britishers were 1perecent evil of what Mughals or sultanate kinda were

and I laugh about this divide and conquer policy of Britishers. That’s a myth. 

You really love whitewashing these goras? Back of topic, ultimately, the challenge for India is stop the glorifying of invasions here. Eg, our own ppl take pride that Mughals came and gave us tandoori food, sufi while the goras gave us cricket, English etc while avoiding/erasing their barbaric actions. Imagine if Germans talk about being thankful for Hitler....

Edited by someone

42 minutes ago, someone said:

You really love whitewashing these goras? Back of topic, ultimately, the challenge for India is stop the glorifying of invasions here. Eg, our own ppl take pride that Mughals came and gave us tandoori food, sufi while the goras gave us cricket, English etc while avoiding/erasing their barbaric actions. Imagine if Germans talk about being thankful for Hitler....

Let’s not get personal. Why do you have to ‘you’ this.. lets debate without getting personal. 

my honest opinion is that Britishers were bad but they were 1000 times better than mughal and Sultanate kings

Edited by rahulrulezz

8 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

quality of living need to be improved.

quality of living meaning food, clean water, place to sleep, place to ****, healthcare, education etc I guess --> you are a 100% right.

there is that then there is right to live, right to not have daughters raped and married off to some muslim guy, right to not be harassed to change religion, right to practice ones own religion in private, right to keep ones head on their torso etc more like human rights ( which is also in threat in parts of India) but if these are not available for minorities in south asian nations --> India should give them refuge.