Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

Same day, another hit job. Islamists are on a global smear campaign, if serial offenders like Rana Ayyub aren't arrested soon we will only be doing harm to ourselves. They hate India, they hate dharmics, they are on a plan to destroy this country from within. 

Blood and Soil in Narendra Modi’s India

Showing complete disregard for law of the land, ‘journalist’ Rana Ayyub illegally smuggles a foreign journalist in Kashmir for New Yorker article

From ridiculous conspiracy theories to incredulous lies: 12 lies spread by The New Yorker in its propaganda piece

The New Yorker lies about 2002 Gujarat riots and former Gujarat minister Haren Pandya to defame PM Modi

6 minutes ago, Oldhere said:

Why are Lankan Hindu's not part of CAB?

DOnt BJP love our Tamil brothers from Lanka?

Don't compare Lanka with those Islamic hellholes. Tamil Hindus outside Jaffna aren't persecuted, many Tamils have risen to prominent positions and are doing well. Besides the conflict there is ethnic related and not because of religion. Also since it is a more liberal country things may improve in the future. 

CAB makes it abundantly clear "forced or compelled to seek shelter in India due to persecution on the ground of religion". 

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Has anyone else heard this classic from some Hindus and Sikhs - 'Indian Muslims are different, they are not like Pakistanis'

These fools don't realise that there is no difference, it's just the numbers. The Indian muslims know they can only get away with so much when in a minority.

Have never come across a Sikh who says that,  its always the Hindus who are idealistic and prefer to live in delusions of Utopia. 

Some of the gems that we often hear :

1) Indian Muslims are True Muslims 

2) Indian Muslims Follow Real Islam 

3) Indian Muslims rejected Pakistan 

4) Indian Muslims are Indian First and then Muslims. 

5) Indian Muslims hate Pakistan more than Indian Hindus. 

6) Indian Muslims are the most patriotic citizens.

7) Indian Muslims are Secular,  Progressive, Open-Minded and Tolerant.

8) Indian Muslims inter marry with the Hindus , take a look at our Khan Superstars.

9) We are glad to have got rid of the Bad Apples in 1947 while the Good Apples ( Indian Muslims) remained in India. 

10) Quran teaches peace and tolerance,  Pakistanis misuse Islam for political purposes. 

11) There is Ram in Ramzaan and Ali in Diwali :facepalm:

28 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Tibarn @Moochad @Stradlater Even if CAB is passed in RS what scope do milords have to overturn this? Will they cling on to basic structure, preamble etc to overturn the act? Fundamental rights is only for Indian citizens I think, will they be able to circumvent that? I don't know our constitution that well, what will the basis of the counter-argument? 

This is a huge moment in modern Indian history, trust libtards to throw spanner in the works. 

Laws made by legislation is only to be interpreted by judiciary. Only if it’s not clear, judiciary can decide based on the limits of constitution. They cannot overturn laws made by legislature. 

58 minutes ago, javier26 said:

Have never come across a Sikh who says that,  its always the Hindus who are idealistic and prefer to live in delusions of Utopia. 

Some of the gems that we often hear :

1) Indian Muslims are True Muslims 

2) Indian Muslims Follow Real Islam 

3) Indian Muslims rejected Pakistan 

4) Indian Muslims are Indian First and then Muslims. 

5) Indian Muslims hate Pakistan more than Indian Hindus. 

6) Indian Muslims are the most patriotic citizens.

7) Indian Muslims are Secular,  Progressive, Open-Minded and Tolerant.

8) Indian Muslims inter marry with the Hindus , take a look at our Khan Superstars.

9) We are glad to have got rid of the Bad Apples in 1947 while the Good Apples ( Indian Muslims) remained in India. 

10) Quran teaches peace and tolerance,  Pakistanis misuse Islam for political purposes. 

11) There is Ram in Ramzaan and Ali in Diwali :facepalm:

Lol, I have heard many of these before! That gave me a good laugh.

There are some Sikhs who say these things but probably more Hindus. It's probably because Sikhs pretty much eliminated all muslims in Punjab and dont have much interaction with them. However some Sikhs have helped muslim migrants from UP and Bihar build mosques or reopen old unused Punjabi mosques. I was livid when I visited Amritsar a couple of years ago and saw full mosques and halal food being sold.

There is a Sindhi guy at my work place who tells me Indians and Pakistanis are brothers. A Sindhi!

The same people who were forced out of their land by Pakistanis and as a result have lost a lot of their language and culture.

10 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

There are some Sikhs who say these things but probably more Hindus. It's probably because Sikhs pretty much eliminated all muslims in Punjab and dont have much interaction with them. However some Sikhs have helped muslim migrants from UP and Bihar build mosques or reopen old unused Punjabi mosques. I was livid when I visited Amritsar a couple of years ago and saw full mosques and halal food being sold.

There is a Sindhi guy at my work place who tells me Indians and Pakistanis are brothers. A Sindhi!

The same people who were forced out of their land by Pakistanis and as a result have lost a lot of their language and culture.

WTF? Is that for real? :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

There are dhimmi Sikhs as well, I have seen some of them defend Aurangzeb, what an insult to the Gurus. A few stories of Sikhs constructing mosques in Punjab, on Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's balidan diwas an elderly Sikh donated his land to construct a mosque, I see crazy stories like this all the time. Sikh-Muslim friendship in India is growing stronger, no idea why but looks so abnormal. Many more dhimmis in Hindu community for sure but the trend is going in the opposite direction. 

Agree about Sindhis, I have interacted with many Sindhis in Bhopal in my childhood and was amazed at their love for Pakistan. I mean that is the weirdest thing imaginable, Sindhis !!! They have even taken this stupidity to Bollywood. @Jimmy Cliff is a Sindhi here, wish more from that community are like him. 

@Ranvir the only place peacefuls are in majority in Punjab is Malerkotla and they are showing their true colours. Many cases of kidnapping, love jihad, forced conversion of young Sikh/Hindu girls....Sikhs did a great job in '47 but not thorough. 

On topic: 

The Citizenship Amendment Bill essentially breaches the Assam Accord of 1985, where it was promised that those illegal migrants who entered India after a certain date in 1971 will be declared as foreigners. This is an understanding that the Union of India had with the state of Assam and the states of the north east in general. That promise is broken, the CAB states migrants from certain religious groups who are persecuted in India's neighbourhood and have moved into to India and stayed for 6 years can avail Indian citizenship*. You can already see the state governments of the North East resent and protest against this specific Bill.

In the long run, it would weaken India's relation with her North Eastern States.

(*) What even is citizenship? The Act doesn't bring any clarity on the issue. Currently, Citizenship is covered under two legislations. The Citizenship Act 1955 and Part II of the Constitution. None of these cover citizenship clearly and only talk about the citizenship clearly and mention only the prerequisites for a natural person to acquire Indian citizenship.

6 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

On topic: 

The Citizenship Amendment Bill essentially breaches the Assam Accord of 1985, where it was promised that those illegal migrants who entered India after a certain date in 1971 will be declared as foreigners. This is an understanding that the Union of India had with the state of Assam and the states of the north east in general. That promise is broken, the CAB states migrants from certain religious groups who are persecuted in India's neighbourhood and have moved into to India and stayed for 6 years can avail Indian citizenship*. You can already see the state governments of the North East resent and protest against this specific Bill.

In the long run, it would weaken India's relation with her North Eastern States.

(*) What even is citizenship? The Act doesn't bring any clarity on the issue. Currently, Citizenship is covered under two legislations. The Citizenship Act 1955 and Part II of the Constitution. None of these cover citizenship clearly and only talk about the citizenship clearly and mention only the prerequisites for a natural person to acquire Indian citizenship.

Some bumkum about NE states, there has been no outrage from these states. Assam wholeheartedly leads this as it is most affected by Muslim migrants from across BD. There is no response from you on why should India accept Muslims from Pak/BD whey were forcibly carved out of India for homing Muslims? Others are being prosecuted in Pak/BD and hence India is the only country for them as per the 2-nation theory. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Some bumkum about NE states, there has been no outrage from these states. Assam wholeheartedly leads this as it is most affected by Muslim migrants from across BD. There is no response from you on why should India accept Muslims from Pak/BD whey were forcibly carved out of India for homing Muslims? Others are being prosecuted in Pak/BD and hence India is the only country for them as per the 2-nation theory. 

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2019/india/protests-against-cab-continue-in-assam.html

A simple google search will help you find many more protests. Besides, the CAB is a breach of the Assam Accords. You can google this too. 

Dear Sir, why not read keep your inherent biases aside, and read about the Bill and its predecessor legislation.

I have not mentioned anything about India accepting Muslims from Pak/BD. What are you on about?

Since when are you a fan of the 2 nation theory? The GoI India, irrespective of whoever is at the centre, has always been against that idea. 

Again, what are you even talking about?

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

@Ranvir the only place peacefuls are in majority in Punjab is Malerkotla and they are showing their true colours. Many cases of kidnapping, love jihad, forced conversion of young Sikh/Hindu girls....Sikhs did a great job in '47 but not thorough. 

That's sad to hear about Malerkotla. See even though Sikhs went ballistic in 1947 they still showed some sentimentality towards the muslims of malerkotla for historical reasons. You literally cannot show any weakness. There is no Sikh majority town in Pakistan to my knowledge.

A big pet peeve of mine are the Sikh sufi singers like Hans Raj Hans, Satinder Sartaj, Harshdeep Kaur, Kanwar Grewal and the biggest offender Gurdas Khan. They all act and dress like Muhammedans whilst singing Allah hoo.

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Indian Muslims and libtards have nothing at stake here, they aren't going to be persecuted or driven out of India. But opposing relief for stranded Hindus, Sikhs, Christians in Pakistan shows their nature, pure evil all those who are opposing this amendment. The way peacefuls are abusing India and dharmics today, why even stay in India with so much hatred in your hearts? Never had much loyalty towards India, why pretend as if this bill is going to make them lose their sense of belonging....it is like the case of jihadis who make silly excuses to justify their evil acts. 

Opposing escape of persecuted minorities In neighbourhood on grounds of religion is nothing but pure evil. If it is so hunky dory in neighbourhood for these minorities, libtards should migrate there. Yes, I am not chkg their religion Before asking them to emigrate

56 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

On topic: 

If anything, north East is very much India, ULFA, Bodo militancy supported Sachin in those days. Now its not there at all, Not even to level of our Lal Salaam Gang in India

Edited by mishra