Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

@sandeep protests have been happening in many places, Assam which was most affected (they already had NRC done) cooled down after a tense period of 36-48 hours. Police fired at violent protesters on 13th and 5 succumbed to wounds last I checked. Things are in control now and the protests have taken a non-violent turn. Nobody minds if they want to do it the Gandhian way. Similarly there have been non-violent protests in many other places, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gulbarga, Kanpur, Bhopal etc which saw heavy turnout. Police didn't have to resort to extreme measures, likewise many Muslim orgs in Kerala (incl PFI/SDPI) took out mega rallies, no violence there. 

That leaves Bengal and Delhi...even Aligarh and Lucknow have been handled OK despite instances of stone pelting. Bengal is burning, no question there....must not forget Mamata ordered firing on Gorkha protesters which killed 12, here police has been absent. Heavily violence hit now and a disgrace that media is letting the Bengal govt go scot-free. In Delhi it is just the Jamia area which is seeing violence, someone from Delhi can explain the geography of the city better @randomGuy @adi B....whether Jamia is close to Okhla, Old Delhi etc...if that place has a history of communal flare ups it is possible that anti-socials infiltrated the uni protests. Nevertheless no smoke without fire..on 13th or 14th (not sure) Jamia's protests took a violent turn and stones were pelted at the police, even some petrol bombs found near one of the entrances which must be the handiwork of politicians/outsiders/enemy. 2 policemen hit by stones are still in ICU, after that may be police decided to stop being lenient. Jamia isn't the only Muslim college in the country, there must be 20-30 in NCR alone....wrong to say they are targeting a Muslim university here, that trouble-making uni happens to be Jamia...there have been other universities which have faced the brunt of police action before...JNU, JU, NIT Srinagar, Hyderabad Uni etc. There have been protests in other prominent Muslim unis like Osmania and Abdur Rahman....no baton charge in those places. Proximity to Parliament/SC, involvement of politicians, political nature of colleges in Delhi, Delhi media, activists/politicians based there, alumni.....all have contributed towards bringing this episode to limelight.....mainly by changing the nature of protests which forced police in. 

Edited by Gollum

38 minutes ago, sandeep said:

How do you know its the same bus? 

On the same token how do you know a person in Khaki pant is COP. You seems to stick with this one video where as there are 100s of videos where peacefuls are peacefully chanting babri and anti Hindu slogan during their peaceful violent vprotest against cab. You seemed to be unaffected with those and only cared about this morphed fake cop stuff.

Edited by raki05

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

On the same token how do you know a person in Khaki pant is COP.

I have repeatedly stated that things are murky and unclear.  I am not making any claims - but even the "debunking" video didn't deny that the guy pouring liquid was a cop.  

You seems to stick with this one video where as there are 100s of videos where peacefuls are peacefully chanting babri and anti Hindu slogan during their peaceful violent vprotest against cab. You seemed to be unaffected with those and only cared about this morphed fake cop stuff.

Again, another false accusation and incorrect extrapolation.  You clearly haven't bothered reading what I have written, and are readily jumping to conclusions about my "motives".   This is the mindset that I have a problem with, on either end of the spectrum.

25 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@sandeep protests have been happening in many places, Assam which was most affected (they already had NRC done) cooled down after a tense period of 36-48 hours. Police fired at violent protesters on 13th and 5 succumbed to wounds last I checked. Things are in control now and the protests have taken a non-violent turn. Nobody minds if they want to do it the Gandhian way. Similarly there have been non-violent protests in many other places, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gulbarga, Kanpur, Bhopal etc which saw heavy turnout. Police didn't have to resort to extreme measures, likewise many Muslim orgs in Kerala (incl PFI/SDPI) took out mega rallies, no violence there. 

That leaves Bengal and Delhi...even Aligarh and Lucknow have been handled OK despite instances of stone pelting. Bengal is burning, no question there....must not forget Mamata ordered firing on Gorkha protesters which killed 12, here police has been absent. Heavily violence hit now and a disgrace that media is letting the Bengal govt go scot-free. In Delhi it is just the Jamia area which is seeing violence, someone from Delhi can explain the geography of the city better @randomGuy @adi B....whether Jamia is close to Okhla, Old Delhi etc...if that place has a history of communal flare ups it is possible that anti-socials infiltrated the uni protests. Nevertheless no smoke without fire..on 13th or 14th (not sure) Jamia's protests took a violent turn and stones were pelted at the police, even some petrol bombs found near one of the entrances which must be the handiwork of politicians/outsiders/enemy. 2 policemen hit by stones are still in ICU, after that may be police decided to stop being lenient. Jamia isn't the only Muslim college in the country, there must be 20-30 in NCR alone....wrong to say they are targeting a Muslim university here, that trouble-making uni happens to be Jamia...there have been other universities which have faced the brunt of police action before...JNU, JU, NIT Srinagar, Hyderabad Uni etc. There have been protests in other prominent Muslim unis like Osmania and Abdur Rahman....no baton charge in those places. Proximity to Parliament/SC, involvement of politicians, political nature of colleges in Delhi, Delhi media, activists/politicians based there, alumni.....all have contributed towards bringing this episode to limelight.....mainly by changing the nature of protests which forced police in. 

I absolutely agree that mob violence is unacceptable - and have already stated it above.  

41 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Bhaai read the bus no. which is painted.

Bhai, Painting bus number takes 5 minutes.  

Also Bhai, look at the first video, am I wrong, or does it look like the dude is pouring the bottle on the last seat.  And in the debunk video, the reporter shows us a seat in the middle row.

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Bhai, Painting bus number takes 5 minutes.  

Also Bhai, look at the first video, am I wrong, or does it look like the dude is pouring the bottle on the last seat.  And in the debunk video, the reporter shows us a seat in the middle row.

Then paint would look brand new.

Just now, sergio04 said:

Then paint would look brand new.

Paint/Bus burning ko chodo.. The focus should be on the sloganeering, Hinduonse Azaadi! Seems like 1947 Augst 15th Direct Action Day. What do they want more Islamic nations? Already parts of the country is no-entry zone for Non-Muslims and the Law!

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Paint/Bus burning ko chodo.. The focus should be on the sloganeering, Hinduonse Azaadi! Seems like 1947 Augst 15th Direct Action Day. What do they want more Islamic nations? Already parts of the country is no-entry zone for Non-Muslims and the Law!

It was not "hindu" se azaadi.  It was "hindutva" se azadi.  

Now I'm not a fan of turning Hindutva into some kind of dirty word like Nazi or jihadi etc - it doesn't sit well with me.  But  I can see why some folks would see "hindutva" as a prejudice filled ideology and would shout slogans against it.   I'm not saying I support it or like it, but its not the same thing as saying "freedom from hindus". 

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Na bhaai ,we should not worry untill direct action day arrives.

Just be Gandhi and close our eyes,ears and mouth against these slogans.

Edited by sergio04

Just now, sergio04 said:

Na bhaai ,we should not worry untill direct action day arrives.

Just be Gandhi and close our eyes and ears and mouth against these slogans.

No lets not worry and allow govt officials to persecute harass and exploit vulnerable people who don't have paper birth certificates of their grandparents from 50 60 years ago. 

Just now, sandeep said:

Now I'm not a fan of turning Hindutva into some kind of dirty word like Nazi or jihadi etc - it doesn't sit well with me.  But  I can see why some folks would see "hindutva" as a prejudice filled ideology and would shout slogans against it.   I'm not saying I support it or like it, but its not the same thing as saying "freedom from hindus". 

It is hinduon se aazadi.

In kabr video i agree it is hindutva ki kabr khudegi.

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Listen again, bhrata...

Police generally tries to quell violence in the initial stages, restraint shown by them here, not necessarily the perennially bad guys as portrayed in our media...thankless job really. If students want to protest they should obey the law, take permission, inform the nearest police station lest there be any misunderstanding, stay away from crowded public places, desist from violence...Mumbai University and IIT-M are showing the way how protests should be done after Jamia showed how not to do the same. 

Edited by Gollum

13 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Care to explain why the paint is old.

When you have to answer a question with a question, you know yourself that you are on shaky ground.  I am not the one claiming one thing over the other - you are claiming that its 'proved", I am not.