Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

When you have to answer a question with a question, you know yourself that you are on shaky ground.  I am not the one claiming one thing over the other - you are claiming that its 'proved", I am not.  

You are claiming it is not the same bus.

I said it has the same bus no.

Now prove that it is another bus.

Edited by sergio04

6 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

You are claiming it is not the same bus.

I said it has the same bus no.

Now prove that it is another bus.

:laugh:

I am claiming that the incident is suspicious.  I am claiming that I am not convinced its the same bus - it could be, but its also possible it isn't.  And I am pointing out that it looks like the seat rows appear different in the 2 videos.   Nowhere did I "claim" its not the same bus.  

Now prove that you can read and are not illiterate, "sergio".

Edited by sandeep

Just now, sandeep said:

:laugh:

I am claiming that the incident is suspicious.  I am claiming that I am not convinced its the same bus - it could be, but its also possible it isn't.  And I am pointing out that it looks like the seat rows appear different in the 2 videos.   Nowhere did I "claim" its not the same bus.  

Now prove that you can read and are not illiterate.

Bhaai u got riled up.

Personal mat ho.

15 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Bhai, you intentionally misrepresented my words, so got 'riled up'.   Still waiting on you to answer the question - but I guess you are going to keep dodging it.

Bhaai you don't want to see bus no.

U don't want to believe top media.

And regarding bus seat lets wait if some media or factcheckers debunks the police and aaj tak/India today claim that it is the same bus.

Edited by sergio04

54 minutes ago, sandeep said:

It was not "hindu" se azaadi.  It was "hindutva" se azadi.  

Now I'm not a fan of turning Hindutva into some kind of dirty word like Nazi or jihadi etc - it doesn't sit well with me.  But  I can see why some folks would see "hindutva" as a prejudice filled ideology and would shout slogans against it.   I'm not saying I support it or like it, but its not the same thing as saying "freedom from hindus". 

Both Hindu and Hindutva is fine. No amount of spin can compare Hindutva to Nazi when Hindutva is what is keeping its followers living in west to be  nearly 550 less likely to commit any crime compare to the Muslims and nearly 10-100 times less likely with any ethno religious non religious type grouping.

Now , I am not saying teach Hinduism but, If anything, Hindutva should be studdied and what brings about this goodness among a community should be imparted to kids.

IF truth was to be told, What BJP did is a General amnesty to every refugee who was potentially, religiously persecuted In their Home Countries which was part of Undivided India.

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

Both Hindu and Hindutva is fine. No amount of spin can compare Hindutva to Nazi when Hindutva is what is keeping its followers living in west to be  nearly 550 less likely to commit any crime compare to the Muslims and nearly 10-100 times less likely with any ethno religious non religious type grouping.

Now , I am not saying teach Hinduism but, If anything, Hindutva should be studdied and what brings about this goodness among a community should be imparted to kids.

IF truth was to be told, What BJP did is a General amnesty to every refugee who was potentially, religiously persecuted In their Home Countries which was part of Undivided India.

I am ok with most of what you wrote - but not OK with those idiots marching around in orange clothes with naked swords in public - that's intimidation and gangsterism in the name of "Hindutva".  

By the way, trumpeting crime statistics is not a very good metric - Indian immigrants tend to more educated and white-collar.  Crime is more closely co-related with education and wealth levels, not national origin or religion. 

Edited by sandeep

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

I see 2 sides indulging in a lot of inflammatory rhetoric - for the protestors, there is no filter, no reasoned, sound logic to their arguments - just a lot of accusations.  Same mindset is prevalent in a lot of folks, even on this thread, who are by default, assuming that muslim students, in a muslim university by "nature", must be guilty of something.  

Right now, there is violence, there is fear, there is confusion, misunderstanding.  I want to see better leadership across the board.  I want to see professional conduct by police, I want to see better public statements from college leaders, protest leaders, condemning violence.  AND I want to see all citizen's right to protest be respected and accommodated.  Even those whose positions and opinions I disagree with. 

Ah, the confused Hindu strikes again. It's a Hindu phenomenon who will over-analyze things because they have been told since birth, to be neutral, and everyone is same and respect everybody. A wishful thinking of sarve jana sukhino bhavantu. So you can conveniently talk about 2 sides. Whereas there is no Muslim who is confused, or talking about 2 sides. There is no Ifs/Buts with them, today they are very clear about their hatred and are taking hostage of various parts in our nation. It's you who are confused and thus, are in denial mode....

More worrying, we are talking about good violence and bad violence (Similar case of good/bad Taliban). That's very dangerous and violence is violence and has to be dealt well with the existing laws.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I have repeatedly stated that things are murky and unclear.  I am not making any claims - but even the "debunking" video didn't deny that the guy pouring liquid was a cop.  

Again, another false accusation and incorrect extrapolation.  You clearly haven't bothered reading what I have written, and are readily jumping to conclusions about my "motives".   This is the mindset that I have a problem with, on either end of the spectrum.

I dint say you have wrong motives ....I jus said you are being too soft in acknowledging the wrong-doers. Being on Social forum you and I can't prove any of these as facts ....but we all knows who is spreading peace across the globe.

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

I asked you about the seat and row bhai.

Tbhi to kaha bhaai lets wait for some other media or fackchecker to prove your point.

Aam admi party ,the wire, the print and scroll.in won't let any chance to prove that it is not the same bus so that all narrative of students burning buses can be busted and make police accountable for burning buses.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I am ok with most of what you wrote - but not OK with those idiots marching around in orange clothes with naked swords in public - that's intimidation and gangsterism in the name of "Hindutva".  

By the way, trumpeting crime statistics is not a very good metric - Indian immigrants tend to more educated and white-collar.  Crime is more closely co-related with education and wealth levels, not national origin or religion. 

You missed the point. Compare with any ethno religious with whatever grouping you do. Btw Faujis living in clusters and sleeping rough waiting to be “pakke” are educated?

And why Indians are educated? I do not need to educate you for its reasons.

Btw its same in India too. Number of say murders per billion Hindu population by Hindus is lot less than west. 

Now in a population of a billion if few people want to peacefully show their Hindu colours, why do you have problem with it?

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

I dint say you have wrong motives ....I jus said you are being too soft in acknowledging the wrong-doers. Being on Social forum you and I can't prove any of these as facts ....but we all knows who is spreading peace across the globe.

you are being too "bigoted".   Shame on you, your prejudice is a Kalank to your countrymen.

4 minutes ago, someone said:

Ah, the confused Hindu strikes again. It's a Hindu phenomenon who will over-analyze things because they have been told since birth, to be neutral, and everyone is same and respect everybody. A wishful thinking of sarve jana sukhino bhavantu. So you can conveniently talk about 2 sides. Whereas there is no Muslim who is confused, or talking about 2 sides. There is no Ifs/Buts with them, today they are very clear about their hatred and are taking hostage of various parts in our nation. It's you who are confused and thus, are in denial mode....

More worrying, we are talking about good violence and bad violence (Similar case of good/bad Taliban). That's very dangerous and violence is violence and has to be dealt well with the existing laws.

Carry on with your blanket stereotyping.  "All" muslims are a monolithic mindless mob loyal to their faith befor all right?  Bigot.