Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Now in a population of a billion if few people want to peacefully show their Hindu colours, why do you have problem with it?

If Bajrang dal goondas have a right to dance around with naked swords, then these protesters also have the right to march, protest and chant slogans.  They should not be branded as 'terrorists' for that.  For me, I do not like religion bleeding into politics in general.  Of any stripe or flavor.

7 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Tbhi to kaha bhaai lets wait for some other media or fackchecker to prove your point.

But you didn't wait to claim it was "debunked" did you?  You pronounced it as 'debunked' right away.  Did you "wait and see"?  Did you apply the same standards to other videos that showed the opposing perspective?  This is the danger.  Its easy to fall into the trap of believing things that re-inforce our pre-existing opinions.

Edited by sandeep

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

But you didn't wait to claim it was "debunked" did you?  You pronounced it as 'debunked' right away.  Did you "wait and see"?  Did you apply the same standards to other videos that showed the opposing perspective?  This is the danger.  Its easy to fall into the trap of believing things that re-inforce our pre-existing opinions.

Bhaai For me it is debunked when bus no. on both buses are same.

But it seems that u don't want to watch it because of your pre-existing bias.

1 minute ago, sergio04 said:

Bhaai For me it is debunked when bus no. on both buses are same.

But it seems that u don't want to watch it because of your pre-existing bias.

Now you are going in circles, after refusing to answer the seat row question due to your bias. Shutting your eye to that point and pretending it doesn't exist, will not make it go away.  

8 minutes ago, someone said:

You are confused Hindu, so you can keep arguing. The lack of action/voice of sane Muslims against these violence &vandalism is evident....

Action against violence and vandalism is necessary.  Beating up random students in a library who did not participate in any violence is not.  Question is, do you possess the capacity to differentiate the 2? Or is the latter just fine with you because the victims in question are "those" people?

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

If Bajrang dal goondas have a right to dance around with naked swords, then these protesters also have the right to march, protest and chant slogans.  They should not be branded as 'terrorists' for that.  For me, I do not like religion bleeding into politics in general.  Of any stripe or flavor.

A Goonda is a Goonda. How come a Goon is same as terrorist? Neither the protestors are terrorist on basis of stone pelting or other Goonda activities.

People are calling these protestors anti national, terrororis because of other traits, which has been globally prooven. Even if we take limited outlook, its very clear that these protestors are protesting against right to life of refugees granted by General amnesty. 
PS: NE protest is on basis of demogrphic change. Anywhere else, peacefuls,  just want Future refugees slaughtered and Neighbours humna rights record not violated

14 minutes ago, sandeep said:

you are being too "bigoted".   Shame on you, your prejudice is a Kalank to your countrymen.

Which country are you from and what prejudice you are talking about ? And thanks for nice the nice words not that it matters to me just that you seem rational to me so doesn't look good. Anyway I am done, I will move to cricket section.

6 minutes ago, VT87 said:

Looks like librandus have lots of work ,to hide their peace lover's actions. This time they have to work very hard cause their sins are pretty evident. Keep up sickular you can do this:cheer:

Bhaai kitna hi defend karle.Unke peaceful bhaai can not resist themselves to show their true feeling towards Hindus.

Edited by sergio04

EL49DGLVUAEpD5v.jpg

Miscreants from Haji colony and Batla House infiltrated Jamia protests. A while back a sinister IS terror module was busted in Haji colony...Batla is legendary after that famous encounter.

@randomGuy you are from Delhi right? Is Jamia near Old Delhi? Communally sensitive area?

Edited by Gollum

27 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Which country are you from and what prejudice you are talking about ? And thanks for nice the nice words not that it matters to me just that you seem rational to me so doesn't look good. Anyway I am done, I will move to cricket section.

Bhai, these violent protests and global media coverage is for one and only one reason. So that no one outside comes to know that in Afghanistan 2.5 lakh non Muslims (mostly Sikhs) have been reduced to zero

in pakistan, 21% Minrority have been reduced to 2 % and only 20 out of over 450 places of worship left

or In Bangladesh, Hindus have been reduced to 7% from 21%. That too in just last 20-50 years.

So instead of global media doing some real investigative journalism,(opening pandoras box that includes various geo political interests) and blaming/questioning  world powers, UN to allow it to happen, they let their hired Islamic Fundoos to do the reporting on subject.

PS: What is clear is Absolutely no country gives a **** about These Hindus. Similar to non muslims in Africa Asia and mideast

Edited by mishra

15 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Bhaai kitna hi defend karle.Unke peaceful bhaai can not resist themselves to show their true feeling towards Hindus.

Bhai hum patakhe phodte hai toh apmanit ho jaate hain

Yahaan log trains bhi jala de toh koi kuch nahin bolta. 

Edited by Gollum

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhai hum patakhe phodte hai toh apmanit ho jaate hain

Yahaan log trains bhi jala de toh koi kuch nahin bolta. 

Bhaai hindu khud hi guilt trip feel karte hain and they get defensive easily and fell prey of sickular propganda.

No Muslim is criticising their brothers deeds.All are cheering up for their brothers.

6 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

why are people protesting? do they want even Muslims from Pak , Afg and BD to be given Citizenship. why would they need that because why wud Muslims be persecuted in Pak, Afg or BD?

I think the CAB is being conflated with the NRC...