Utthega rehem ka nara
Jab sujega ye pichwada
Aur gunjegi bas yhi taan ,ki hum hai is mulk ki santaan
Jo mai bhi hoon aur tum bhi ho

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Tera mera rishta kya

La illaha illallah

More of this happens, BJP will be back in 2024 and as well as 2029

new face of Kerala by the sounds of their accent. Turning into another WBengal. Unless the governments are dismissed and presidents rule applied here then be prepared to lose two states.

4 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

new face of Kerala by the sounds of their accent. Turning into another WBengal. Unless the governments are dismissed and presidents rule applied here then be prepared to lose two states.

Kerala and WB are two separate kind of Islamist problems. WB  is the long conquest game: illegal Muslims from Bangladesh come in, set up shop and clear out Hindus from their area and take over. Long term plan : to unite Bengal with the mullah 2/3rd.

They are bloodyminded about slow creep but are not the most politically active or rich.

Kerala has millionsn of gulf Muslim malloos funding them. In my time in ME met quite a few ‘arabized’ mallu muslims - like dress like one, fluent in Arabic and desperately looking for any Arab wife to become citizen in the gulf. They have crap ton of money they funnel into Kerala mallu community. Kerala is not about slow Muslim takeover, it’s about significant minority slowly becoming the elite minority by leveraging money. They are way more political and outwardly aggressive in agenda.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Please wake me up when there are mass protests around the world by hindus to condemn this act of desecration.. oh wait we are a fuddu kaum.

No, we are busy telling the world about “Vasudaiva  kutumbakam”  and “Ahimsa paramo dharmaha” while liberals are painting us as saffron terrorists out to destroy the idea of India. Well, the idea of India is in the Quam that wants to reform at every constitutional khatra.

Edited by coffee_rules

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-sets-7-day-deadline-for-response-to-seizure-notices/articleshow/73063625.cms

73063618.jpg

Jai Ho Yogi Ji. Leading by example. No more propoganda Bullshit. I hope Delhi Police does the same as well for lasting peace.

Law and order must be restored within legal framework of India.

@coffee_rules   Your comments in Italics. My reply in regular font.

I had come across Faiz earlier as the commies in India love to quote him. Until reading about this verse,I  didn’t realize he was not an atheist as commies made him out to be, in India. I referred to three different translations and all referred to ‘but’ as idols and that verse refers to Mohd’s destruction of idols in Kaaba. Agreed that video translated wrongly, but this gist of it remains, Allah will be vindicated in the end. What kind of non-religions peaceful protest is that, that too , in the context of CAA?

You are so quick to throw around labels here: athiest, commie, marxist, islamist etc without even going through any of his work. So what if he is a 'commie', does that belittle his work? Or if he is a Muslim, does that mean his poems are suddenly suspect? What has that to do with anything?

The fact of the matter here is that people who have no idea about Faiz's poetry are all over social and mainstream media making ridiculous claims that the poem is anti Hindu, Faiz was Anti Hindu etc. Most of these people have never read his poems until they came across this during the protests. 

Watch this clip. Especially from the 5th minute mark. Javed Akhtar, speaks about this specific poem. ( don't want to pull a I told you so, but what he says here is exactly what I've been saying on the topic all along). Just maybe you should realize that people who have read the poem and are aware of the zeitgeist of the poetry do not find anything wrong with this poem. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xssudtlvhg4

I would take Akhtar sahab's word over the allegations of any of the absolute nobodies in the field of poetry. 

Isn’t he insinuating that Zia, the oppressor, will be destroyed , just like how Mohd did to the idols of Kaaba?

Yes, he is insinuating that Zia is an opressor, but nowhere does he insinuate that Zia is a non believer. That is a figment of the provocatively fertile imagination of the people who want to make an issue out of something inconsequential and give this a communal colour.

Edited by Mariyam

On 12/30/2019 at 7:23 PM, coffee_rules said:

Language of the peaceful, potty mouthed Fathima..

Agree that the spokesperson has a filthy mouth and this is no way to speak about our PM.

However, why are you calling her Fathima?? :confused: 

Do you have such friends and you know that it is her name?

Or is this a seditious attempt on your part to cause disharmony between two communities by intentionally using the name of a person many Muslims revere?

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Agree that the spokesperson has a filthy mouth and this is no way to speak about our PM.

However, why are you calling her Fathima?? :confused: 

Do you have such friends and you know that it is her name?

Or is this a seditious attempt on your part to cause disharmony between two communities by intentionally using the name of a person many Muslims revere?

I cant call her Pankaja going by her garb. Disharmony is already cause by the potty-mouth, she also insulted Hindu funeral practices as well.  That is hate-speech that is normalized by the CAA protests.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@coffee_rules   Your comments in Italics. My reply in regular font.

You are so quick to throw around labels here: athiest, commie, marxist, islamist etc without even going through any of his work. So what if he is a 'commie', does that belittle his work? Or if he is a Muslim, does that mean his poems are suddenly suspect? What has that to do with anything?

The fact of the matter here is that people who have no idea about Faiz's poetry are all over social and mainstream media making ridiculous claims that the poem is anti Hindu, Faiz was Anti Hindu etc. Most of these people have never read his poems until they came across this during the protests. 

He may not be Anti-Hindu, but using his poetry which glorifies Islamic iconoclastic symbols in the context of CAA protests is Anti-Hindu. Pro-CAA is fighting for persecuted Hindus to be given citizenship. These anti-CAA protests are singing paens about "Naam rahega allah ka, sab but uthaaye jaayenge" is definitely perceived as anti-Hindu. We get it that Faiz wrote it against Zia, but the context here is sloganeering in India presently is "Tere Mera Rishta kya, La ilaha illallah" and such Islamic symbol glorification of Faiz will be seen as the same as the former.

Watch this clip. Especially from the 5th minute mark. Javed Akhtar, speaks about this specific poem. ( don't want to pull a I told you so, but what he says here is exactly what I've been saying on the topic all along). Just maybe you should realize that people who have read the poem and are aware of the zeitgeist of the poetry do not find anything wrong with this poem. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xssudtlvhg4

I don't consider Javed Akhtar an intellectual and we have had discussions earlier about how hypocritical he is. Yet, he has explained the words of Faiz as I understood it from other sources.  There is nothing new in knowing that this poem is written against the oppression of Zia.

I would take Akhtar sahab's word over the allegations of any of the absolute nobodies in the field of poetry. 

I would consider these sources more reliable than Akhtar.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/01/faiz-ahmed-faiz-liberal-hypocrisy-hum-dekhenge/

[Debugging Faiz , not as Anti-Hindu, but defeating the logic of the left glorifying his peotry for Indian revolutions!]

From the man who opened the whole debate (IIT-K faculty who called the protests Anti-Hindu)

https://swarajyamag.com/blogs/i-am-the-faculty-who-opposed-faizs-hum-dekhenge-in-iit-kanpur-campus-and-here-is-why-i-did-it

Yes, he is insinuating that Zia is an opressor, but nowhere does he insinuate that Zia is a non believer. That is a figment of the provocatively fertile imagination of the people who want to make an issue out of something inconsequential and give this a communal colour.

As said earlier, Faiz's nazm might be in a context of Zia, but in the context of anti-CAA, it will be considered as communal as "la illaha illallah.
Also Javed explained:

Hum ahl-e-safa mardood-e-harm
Masnad pe bethae jaenge

He is referring to Zia who has now an authority and sitting on a throne is a mardood-e-harm (people who are condemned by religion - haram as per religion), such crowns will be thrown out and allah's  name will remain. Equating the authority in India's context is the CAA which is favoring non-Muslims and hence mardood-e-harm!

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I cant call her Pankaja going by her garb. Disharmony is already cause by the potty-mouth, she also insulted Hindu funeral practices as well.  That is hate-speech that is normalized by the CAA protests.

You are using the anti CAA protests as an excuse for what is essentially your bigotry.

If it were a Hindu criminal/protester would you use the names of Hindu Deities/saints to address him? 

Or would you find that as acceptable nomenclature? Exactly.

Also, what is with the condescending use of "Peacefuls" when talking about Muslims. Can you not say Muslims?

Edited by Mariyam

@coffee_rules Reply in parts.

He may not be Anti-Hindu, but using his poetry which glorifies Islamic iconoclastic symbols in the context of CAA protests is Anti-Hindu. Pro-CAA is fighting for persecuted Hindus to be given citizenship. These anti-CAA protests are singing paens about "Naam rahega allah ka, sab but uthaaye jaayenge" is definitely perceived as anti-Hindu. We get it that Faiz wrote it against Zia, but the context here is sloganeering in India presently is "Tere Mera Rishta kya, La ilaha illallah" and such Islamic symbol glorification of Faiz will be seen as the same as the former.

Did you watch the video? 

Only in the perception of a few are these anti Hindu. Feel free to be offended. People sitting peacefully and chanting poems which have nothing to with any of what you suggest is completely legit. 

Also "tera mera rishta kya, la ilaha illalah" is not a part of this poem.  Why do you juxtapose the two? That is extremely disingenuous. 

I don't consider Javed Akhtar an intellectual and we have had discussions earlier about how hypocritical he is. Yet, he has explained the words of Faiz as I understood it from other sources.  There is nothing new in knowing that this poem is written against the oppression of Zia.

Javed Akhar may or may not be an intellectual. But he definitely isn't an Islamist as you so vehemently claimed all along.

Anyone who is a Muslims and doesn't agree with you, doesn't become an Islamist. That's not how stuff works.

I would consider these sources more reliable than Akhtar.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/01/faiz-ahmed-faiz-liberal-hypocrisy-hum-dekhenge/

[Debugging Faiz , not as Anti-Hindu, but defeating the logic of the left glorifying his peotry for Indian revolutions!]

Thanks for the laugh. I looked up this Rahul Roshan guy. Never before has he reviewed any poetry. Nor does he have any poetry in Urdu, or any other language for that matter. Yet according to you, his judgement of poetry is better than Javed Akhtar's?

Is it because, just like you, he never came across this poem before it was used in these protests?

Edited by Mariyam

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

You are using the anti CAA protests as an excuse for what is essentially your bigotry.

On the contrary, these anti-CAA protests have exposed the bigotry and Hinduphobia of the liberals and Indian Muslims (there you go). I am not a bigot, I don’t hate Muslims, but argue with hard facts about some truths of Islamic past. I want Indian Muslims to acknowledge the atrocities committed by Islamic invaders on India , Hindus, temples, culture and philosophy and not hide behind the logic of being a religion of peace. Extremism is at different levels among Muslims compared to others. People like Abdul Kalam, K.K Mohd, Arif Mohd Khanare role models and not Irfan Habib, Saba, Rana. Arfa, Zainadine etc. Instead the former will be called BJP chaatus and 

If it were a Hindu criminal/protester would you use the names of Hindu Deities/saints to address him? 

Or would you find that as acceptable nomenclature? Exactly.

May be, I would, How would you know? Bad on my part to use names, but more because of the language and tone, which is normalized in the name of CAA protest

Also, what is with the condescending use of "Peacefuls" when talking about Muslims. Can you not say Muslims?

That is mostly sarcasm to point out the liberal definition of Islam as ROP to the hypocrisy of some section of Muslims. I have never called you a peaceful, so you getting offended is not reasonable.

44 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

That is mostly sarcasm to point out the liberal definition of Islam as ROP to the hypocrisy of some section of Muslims. I have never called you a peaceful, so you getting offended is not reasonable.

So if a white guy refers to Hindus sarcastically as smelly brown curry munchers in conversation with you, is look a long as he does not directly call you that? 

Casual bigotry is insidious. And indefensible. Your attitude is quite  Pakistani in this way. They also think that they are "fair" to their minorities, with the implication that they have to always "know their place". 

21 minutes ago, sandeep said:

So if a white guy refers to Hindus sarcastically as smelly brown curry munchers in conversation with you, is look a long as he does not directly call you that? 

Casual bigotry is insidious. And indefensible. Your attitude is quite  Pakistani in this way. They also think that they are "fair" to their minorities, with the implication that they have to always "know their place". 

False equivalence and straw man logic. Don’t Muslim moderates always say theirs is a religion of peace, your example is not the same. It is in the face racism. How is calling them peaceful the same? Pakistanis hate minorities because they are kaffirs and not minorities, 

Edited by coffee_rules

Anti CAA protest in Hyderabad @nikred

tri color flag has Ashok chakra missing and urdu script saying “ la ilaha illalla, Mohammadur Rasulallah”. Yes, they tell me it is a “secular” protest peacefully protesting. Isn’t it normalization of sedition?

Edited by coffee_rules

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

False equivalence and straw man logic. Don’t Muslim moderates always say theirs is a religion of peace, your example is not the same. It is in the face racism. How is calling them peaceful the same? Pakistanis hate minorities because they are kaffirs and not minorities, 

You are taunting Mariyam by mockingly calling all those who follow her faith "peacefuls".  Why are you playing coy now? 

26 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You are equating peaceful to a racial slur. Don’t we call RWers bhakts ?

Even if we accept your bad comparison, all hindus are not derogatorily referred to as Bhakts.  And somebody who does that is rightly called a bigot.  

Again, that's what greenbros do - refer to ALL Indians as RW bhakts, Hindutva whatever, right? Do you think that's acceptable?

Edited by sandeep

59 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Even if we accept your bad comparison, all hindus are not derogatorily referred to as Bhakts.  And somebody who does that is rightly called a bigot.  

Again, that's what greenbros do - refer to ALL Indians as RW bhakts, Hindutva whatever, right? Do you think that's acceptable?

I mentioned some Muslims are peacefuls, don’t go around telling all are , like greenbros do to all Hindus. Enough of this virtue signaling from you, stop bringing the Godwin’s law equivalent for greenbros into a discussion. Dare huwe log, peacefuls is not bigotry, but a mirror to liberal agenda. Indian liberals and Pakistani Imran Khan are equating the moniroties’ plight in the two countries. This is a false narrative when India has umpteen articles in the constitution and followed by government (even by BJP) protecting minority educational and religious rights, and infringing the same rights to majority Hindus.

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I mentioned some Muslims are peacefuls, don’t go around telling all are , like greenbros do to all Hindus. Enough of this virtue signaling from you, stop bringing the Godwin’s law equivalent for greenbros into a discussion. Dare huwe log, peacefuls is not bigotry, but a mirror to liberal agenda. Indian liberals and Pakistani Imran Khan are equating the moniroties’ plight in the two countries. This is a false narrative when India has umpteen articles in the constitution and followed by government (even by BJP) protecting minority educational and religious rights, and infringing the same rights to majority Hindus.

I could give a flying f** about greenbros and Immy the dimwit.  It bothers me more that a fellow fan on 'our' forum is debasing himself by resorting to behavior like those folks.  

And its not "virtue signaling".  Being silent and condoning bigotry, is what enables it.  empowers it.  

Edited by sandeep

28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

^^ whatever rocks your boat, dude. I’d rather be a bigot than a secular. I believe in plurality 

I don't believe you are a bigot - your anger and frustration at certain issues is misdirected and spills over into prejudice sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Oh my! look at her sense of entitlement. Protest in the Gateway of India, wants to use TajHotel as a loo. Is complaining that they have a polcy of loos only for customers! Even a roadside dhaba has such a policy . Lit  woke bong!

ENsHmXQWsAISf_2?format=jpg&name=large

Lol sab muft mein Chahiye 

Academicians, filmmakers, actors, artists from West Bengal write to PM Modi, supporting CAA

KOLKATA (WEST BENGAL): A group of academicians, filmmakers, actors, artists, and other professionals from West Bengal have written to Prime Minister 
Narendra Modi
, extending their support to the Citizenship (Amendment) Act (CAA), which grants citizenship to persecuted minorities from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.

"We the people of West Bengal express our sincerest gratitude and unreserved admiration from the deepest core of our heart to you for enacting the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) and through for finally settling this excruciating episode, which has been tormenting and afflicting the Bengali psyche and soul for the last seventy years, since time of partition," reads the letter, a copy of which was accessed by ANI.

Nine signatories — Anjana Basu, Prof Debashish Chowdhury, Arindam Chakraborty, Advocate Joydip Sen, Supriyo Bandyopadhyay, Anindya Pulak Banerjee, Milan Bhowmik, Sanjay Som, and Rantidev Sengupta have confirmed to ANI that they have signed the letter along with others addressed to the Prime Minister, extending support to CAA.

"History bears witness to the fact that partition has caused more pain and penury to the Bengali people than any other. A few far-sighted Bengali leaders and thought-leaders in the past had foreseen the calamitous consequences of partition. Their wholehearted efforts resulted in the creation of West Bengal. The long list of these sagacious personalities includes Sir 
Jadunath Sarkar
, historian RC Majumdar, Prof Suniti Kumar Chattopadhyay,Dr Meghnad Saha and last but not the least, Dr Syama Prasad Mukhopadhyay," the letter adds.

https://m-timesofindia-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/academicians-filmmakers-actors-artists-from-west-bengal-write-to-pm-modi-supporting-caa/amp_articleshow/73140660.cms?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15784149534207&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %251%24s

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Austin 3:!6

On 1/5/2020 at 10:30 AM, coffee_rules said:

^^ whatever rocks your boat, dude. I’d rather be a bigot than a secular. I believe in plurality 

What dumb people do not understand, is bigotry really has two classes of applications: thinking philosophy X is superior to philosophy Y and thinking people of philosophy X are superior to people of philosophy Y down to every last person.

The first type of bigotry is what moves the world forward and is what smart people make, the second type of bigotry is the ball and chain that moves the world backwards and stupid people make.

@Mariyam, FYI, in my views, is better educated than you in the political sphere and just as, if not more intelligent. Don’t be the second class of bigot.

7 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Deepika Padukone supporting kanhaiya kumar,naras of jai bheem jai meem going on in front of her, not going to watch her film.ever.

Has she attended college? 90% of the film industry has never passed 12th...  What was the motive of going to JNU.. to register for distance eduction?

4 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

India is being saffronized. No point denying it, it's pretty clear what's going on. 

India is going the way of Pakistan. They are Muslim Nationalists, we seem bent on becoming Hindu Nationalists.

And that's not a good thing. 

I'm not sure if it's saffronization or realization of  our past and addressing the issues ignored from 70 years.

Correcting history text books is saffronization for you  but giving undue weightage to mughal era isn't appeasement?? Redressing the balance isnt necessarily tilting the scale towards one side or another. Lets weigh these 20 years the first half which was ruled by cong vs the next by bjp fairly 

ps: Unbridled conversions and population growth will make sure people jousting for every inch of ground/resources. there will be more conflicts  

Edited by diga

7 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

India is being saffronized. No point denying it, it's pretty clear what's going on. 

India is going the way of Pakistan. They are Muslim Nationalists, we seem bent on becoming Hindu Nationalists.

Special rights/laws for minorities only makes sense if we were a Hindu state. We arent, and as a secular state, we ought to ensure equality to everyone. Have you ever thought about it?

The Muslim veto power is being challenged for the first time in our history, and thats a welcome thing and moving towards a actual secular state with equal rights of everyone.

14 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Why is it bad? Call it Hindu identity or Sanatan dharma identity, it includes all and doesn’t persecute based on identity, truly plural than being Western concept called secularism, India is not going to be Pakistan, It was not formed based on whims of a few frenzied people, India is a civilizational state despite what the elite thinks it is.

My 2 cents. CAA is simply another failure of this current administration which has managed to alienate even more folks for absolutely nothing. 

Instead of introducing this stupid bill, they could have simply ensured that persecuted religious minorities from BD and Pakistan get citizenship without introducing a law that specifically does not mention Muslims. 

It was anyway what GOI was doing with the ratio of Hindus getting citizenship to that of Muslims bring ridiculously high. Nobody was complaining then. What was the need for this? 

2 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Instead of introducing this stupid bill, they could have simply ensured that persecuted religious minorities from BD and Pakistan get citizenship without introducing a law that specifically does not mention Muslims. 

of course they could have done that, but that wouldn't give them a political talking point, would it.  How else would Amit Shah give speeches about termites and infiltrators?

Somehow, this bill has turned into that last straw that broke the camel's back.  People are sick of the inneundo and increasing prejudice being peddled shamelessly and the poor refugees are caught in the crossfire.

Today there was again some "peaceful protest March" in Hyderabad old city. I saw all those NO CAA/NCR/NPR pamphlets while driving to work.

So many guys were riding bikes while carrying Indian flags. It was an interesting experience for me. Never before I saw so much of saffron and white on the streets of old city.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

My 2 cents. CAA is simply another failure of this current administration which has managed to alienate even more folks for absolutely nothing. 

Another confused Hindu. CAA cannot alienate any Indians, as it is nothing about any Indian citizens nor takes away any citizenships. You ought to think "Indian" and CAA is a noble, and perfect thing for our country. And frankly, it' a old demand which only this current government took care of.

All current protests is bogus, as these are the first people who didn't want TT ban. And what's their stand for UCC? So much for equality and secularism. It's a perfect time to bring UCC, and expose the hypocrisy.