Jump to content
Gollum

Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Recommended Posts

Spilling the beans on the real reason for ShaheenBagh protests. Article 370, TTT and Ram Mandir. They are protesting so Muslims in Pakistan can abduct as Many non- Muslim minor girls and convert them and leaving no other options for non- Muslims for migration.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

The "minorities" must be secretly laughing at the dhimmis

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
 

So true but these dimmies are so dumb. Just read an article that some Indians are protesting against CAA in Houston. :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Hindus are born to be pushed around! 
 

There are only 2 Hindu-Majority countries in the world and even they can’t take care of themselves!

 

India is getting screwed by Muslims & Nepal is getting screwed by communists!

we are genetically P*****s. Even having the brave Rajputs and Marathas in our ranks didnt stop us getting ruled over by invaders.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

we are genetically P*****s. Even having the brave Rajputs and Marathas in our ranks didnt stop us getting ruled over by invaders.

 

Nonsense. There's a reason why you and me are Hindus today despite being at the receiving end of the Islamic onslaught for last 1300 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Nonsense. There's a reason why you and me are Hindus today despite being at the receiving end of the Islamic onslaught for last 1300 years. 

Ok how many of ours willingly converted because they were scared of death and chose to go for the easy option of not standing up for their faith. The descendants of these traitors are the ones that are wrecking havoc in our country due to an ideology which has been entrenched within them and our modern Hindus have turned into dhimmis oblivious to this fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Ok how many of ours willingly converted because they were scared of death and chose to go for the easy option of not standing up for their faith. The descendants of these traitors are the ones that are wrecking havoc in our country due to an ideology which has been entrenched within them and our modern Hindus have turned into dhimmis oblivious to this fact. 

They managed to convert an entire middle east, central asia, Asia Minor and parts of Caucasus within a span of a few centuries. 

India started to face their incursions right from the beginning of the eighth century but our ancestors stood their ground and refused to be cowed. Sure a few went over the other side but do you know how many millions sacrificed their lives to preserve the faith of our forefathers? 

The period of Delhi Sultanate and Mughals was marked by a constant series of rebellions which used to erupt in the countryside as soon as the imperial authority showed any signs of slackening. Our people were brave and intrepid. Even a small time peasant in the medieval period had weapons on him and was on ever on lookout to rebel whenever the opportunity rose. Don't let these leftists tell you otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our elites get a lot of flak from the Marxists and other leftists but it was infact they who were instrumental in preserving our long held traditions in the face of mounting assault from the barbarians. Look at central asian Turks, entire regions happily accepted Islam because their tribal leaders chose to convert for material and other petty gains. In a similar fashion western Punjabi Rajputs and Brahmins of North West converted en masse which resulted in other peasant and pastoral tribes such as Jats and Gujjars of the area following the suit and now that zone is overwhelmingly non dharmic. Same story in Sindh. 

 

 

Otoh look at Gujarat and Rajasthan two western states which faced the Arabic and Turkic depredations for a long time and yet the elite of these states remained resolute in the face of the strong opposition and strove hard to protect our dharmic legacy, giving their lives in the process. 

 

What leftists have done post independence is to alienate these elite from the national discourse and paint them into some feudal oppressors who only lived to exploit the lower classes thus drawing deliberate false comparisons with the serfdom societies of medieval Europe. This they have managed to do successfully too as can be seen in the anti Brahmin narrative peddled in the mainstream media on a daily basis. 

Edited by Stradlater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is happening in ShaheenBagh protest. A few months back during Navratri one Hindu refused order because it was delivered by a Muslim. Then, all liberals called it an outrage and said that the it indicates that the society is going towards majoritarianism because of Modi/Shah. Today, in the name of peaceful protests, they want to cause anarchy by instigating Muslims to not use any products of certain companies allegedly favored by the government. Also, notice the Hinduphobic comment about Ramdev selling gaay aur gobar. Ultimately, these protests are about Muslims hating Modi/Shah, country gaye bhaad mein. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

This is happening in ShaheenBagh protest. A few months back during Navratri one Hindu refused order because it was delivered by a Muslim. Then, all liberals called it an outrage and said that the it indicates that the society is going towards majoritarianism because of Modi/Shah. Today, in the name of peaceful protests, they want to cause anarchy by instigating Muslims to not use any products of certain companies allegedly favored by the government. Also, notice the Hinduphobic comment about Ramdev selling gaay aur gobar. Ultimately, these protests are about Muslims hating Modi/Shah, country gaye bhaad mein. 

 

These protests are turning towards, " I told you so". It's our worst fears and trying to fight the inevitable.

 

Ultimately, Congress & allies are just a stop-gap parties till this community reaches critical mass and thus forcefully implement their religion...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/delhi-man-opens-fire-at-protesters-in-jamia-one-injured/articleshow/73763958.cms

 

So people have started to retaliate against these anti national protesters who want 'Azadi'. The shooter injured one student saying ' Yeh lo azadi'. I predict more instances of this kind of retaliatory responses if this tamasha doesnt stop.

 

Im sure he will be detained and prosecuted as per the law.. but it seems like the law only applies to one side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/delhi-man-opens-fire-at-protesters-in-jamia-one-injured/articleshow/73763958.cms

 

So people have started to retaliate against these anti national protesters who want 'Azadi'. The shooter injured one student saying ' Yeh lo azadi'. I predict more instances of this kind of retaliatory responses if this tamasha doesnt stop.

 

Im sure he will be detained and prosecuted as per the law.. but it seems like the law only applies to one side.

Looks staged, Jan 30 , gunman is Gopal, Delhi election, kuch bhi ho sakta hain, India mein

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...