Bow down before King Kohli!!!

sarcastic

7 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Think they had a tiff coz Williams came in his way when Kohli took a quick single..

Virat Kohli, the man of the match: "To young batsmen watching, don't follow the first half of my innings. I was batting poorly that time. I didn't want to put KL under pressure but I couldn't get going. Luckily got that one over from Holder, and then I began to analyse why I'm going wrong. Realised I'm not a slogger but a timer instead, and then changed my playing style. I'm not someone who wants to entertain by hitting in the air. The aim is not to play slam-bang cricket. One of Rohit or I have to play long in this team. That's the role I play in every team I play in. Basic funda is that I don't want to change my game too much for T20Is. I'm an all-format player. I just want to score runs every game. There are a lot of distractions when you're chasing a big total. Like the scoreboard. But after 4-5 dot balls, the game puts you in a zone where you have no option but to focus on the game again. Williams had given me the notebook when he dismissed me in Jamaica, so I remembered it from there. We gave each other a high-five later. Play hard but respect the opponent."

19 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Once Kohli hits the beast mode, it's difficult to stop him. He mostly deals in boundaries that too grounded shots.  

Yup..It was a delight watching him in the 'Beast' mode especially after the Holder Over.Haven't seen this side of him since that SL mauling in Australia..full on animated,aggressive beast mode..Phew !!