Raped her while she was alive, raped her when she was dead: Confession of a rapist and murderer on camera

Gollum

LINK

In a rare video confession, an accused of rape and triple murder case of Uttar Pradesh, has given chilling details of how he raped a woman and her 10-year-old daughter, killed the woman, her husband and their infant son in cold blood.

What goes in the head of a rapist? This has been an intriguing question in the minds of all general public, police and judges. In a rare video confession, an accused of rape and triple murder case of Uttar Pradesh, has given chilling details of how he raped a woman and her 10-year-old daughter, killed the woman, her husband and their infant son in cold blood.

The incident took place last week in Azamgarh. Accused Nasiruddin was arrested on Monday. The video of his questioning by the police has surfaced in which he tells how he planned and executed rape and murder.

The accused tells in the video that he had marked the target a couple of weeks in advance. He had conducted a recce ascertaining that the family is lax in taking proper safety measures. He had already checked that entering the target's home was not difficult as it is not properly latched when the family retires for sleep at night.

On the fateful night, accused Nasiruddin took a stimulating drug before he set out to commit rape. He says when he reached the victims' home, he found the lane deserted. Someone had switched on a bulb outside their home. He removed the bulb from its holder and headed towards the main door of the target's home.

He could be heard telling in the video that he pushed the door open and as he entered the room, a bamboo stick fell on the ground. The woman's husband, 35, woke up hearing the sound and was immediately hit by the accused.

"I hit him with a brick that I had picked up from outside. I hit him twice. He fell from the bed onto the ground. The woman got up hearing the sound. I hit her too. I saw a baby sleeping in between. I hit him. I hit everyone I saw," Nasiruddin tells police in the video.

The baby was a four-month-old boy. He died in the brick attack. The man too died. Another son of the couple aged four was also injured.

Having killed two, Nasiruddin says he pulled the woman and raped her. "She was still moving when I did it I got bloodstains on my shirt near the shoulder as she was shaking her hands and body. When I was going out, I saw the stain and came back to clean it," he tells the police.

The police had earlier said that he engaged in sex with the woman, even after she died, for three hours in the house and made a video of the act, which he later showed to his sister-in-law.

When asked why he attacked the 10-year-old girl, Nasiruddin said, "She got up asking her mother to give her water. I told her to sleep back quietly. She asked me 'who are you?' and started shouting 'thief, thief, momma, there is a thief in our home'. I hit her with the brick that I had kept on the bed. Then I did the same to her."

Police later told that Nasiruddin spent around three hours in the victims' home. After committing rape and murder, he tried to dress the scene to make it look like a burglary gone wrong. He spread out clothes all around the room.

He tells the police in the video that before exiting the room, he flipped an album of photographs. He says he identified the person in the photograph as one who had recently moved in from Saudi Arabia. He says that is why he covered the woman - whom he raped and killed, and indulged in sex even after she was dead - with a bedsheet and a mattress.

The video confession has come at a time when the nation is debating how to make it safer for women in the wake of gangrape and murder of a Hyderabad veterinarian. She was raped, murdered and burnt in Hyderabad last week. Protests are being held in various parts of the country demanding severest punishment to the culprits.

How long before he is given bail and license to destroy another family? B4 this, SOB Nasiruddin brutally murdered families in Haryana, NCR, Bengal as per TOI

The 38-year-old accused is a sex-maniac and a necrophile, who committed similar crimes including rapes and murder in other states. He has confessed to killing the couple and their four-month-old son. He also seriously injured the couple's two other children after killing the couple.

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Necrophilia is permitted in islam. Sick ppl.

Ranvir, I don't understand your comment. 

Necrophilia is not permitted in Islam. You may be hanged or lashed for that in Islam. 

He is a criminal as an individual, while Muslim community is not responsible for his crime. 

I see very dangerous trend in India where Right Wing is demonising whole Muslim community for the crimes of the individuals. 

Main question here is should such monsters get bail? B@stard is a serial rapist/murderer and a very violent one.....can judiciary give a timeline to ensure justice here? Most of these sickos are repeat offenders. Pretty sure the human rights cabal will emerge soon to defend this scumbag, file mercy petitions, guilt trip our society yada yada.

As Ra's Al Ghul said in Batman Begins:

Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding

@Vilander spot on about 3rd pillar of rule of law. 

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

There is some truth in it. Among criminals a very large numbers are muslims. Why Muslims in India are attracted toward crime is issue for discussion.

There is absolutely no problem in discussing it why rate of criminality is so high among the Muslims. But what the Hindu Right Wing is doing, it will end the same way what we saw against Jews in Germany. 

It seems that Muslims are now one of the most illiterate community of India, or at least they are one of the poorest community in India, even worse in some cases than the Dalits. 

Hindu boys seem to be free to date the girls. While Muslim boys risk their life if they are dating. This risk involves if they date Muslim girl, and this risk only increases if they date any Hindu girl. 

I could imagine that Muslims boys are under more mental pressure due to love Jihad killings. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

There is absolutely no problem in discussing it why rate of criminality is so high among the Muslims. But what the Hindu Right Wing is doing, it will end the same way what we saw against Jews in Germany. 

It seems that Muslims are now one of the most illiterate community of India, or at least they are one of the poorest community in India, even worse in some cases than the Dalits. 

Hindu boys seem to be free to date the girls. While Muslim boys risk their life if they are dating. This risk involves if they date Muslim girl, and this risk only increases if they date any Hindu girl. 

I could imagine that Muslims boys are under more mental pressure due to love Jihad killings. 

Are you suggesting that a modern fully functional democracy like India will conduct a state sponsored holocaust of 6 million muslims..? I mean I would expect something from Pakistan and Bangladesh..  i do recall the hindu/sikh population of these countries drastically reducing since partition due to killings and discrimination. I Dont recall the muslim population of India reducing after partition  but dont let facts get in the way of your arguements.

The reasons the percentage of illiteracy is increasing in the muslim community is because elements of this society are focusing more on anti india and extremist religious activities rather than focusing on eduction and careers. Its not the fault of Hindus. Theres a much bigger population of illiterate and proverty stricken hindus than muslims in the country so dont play the religion card.

Also I thought dating was not permissible in Islam? Why do they want to date Hindu kaffir girls? They dont want to date you so you pretend to be hindus to trap these girls. I dont recall a hindutva Jihad carried out by hindu youths pretending to be muslim to entrap muslim girls?

To conclude yes my country is no where near perfect, but we certainly dont need a character certificate from a Pakistani for sure.

Edited by LordPrabhzy

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Take it easy, avoid ICF chit chat section and the world is doing fine.

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Are you suggesting that a modern fully functional democracy like India will conduct a state sponsored holocaust of 6 million muslims..? I mean I would expect something from Pakistan and Bangladesh..

there is nothing to expect. Its already happening.

Pak mentality is like this. Flip narrative, obfuscate and confuse everyone and gain from it. 

CASE 1: indian mig 21 shot a pak f16, lets say pak f16 was not shot but mig 21 was shot. 

India is claiming it shot pak f16 lets claim we shot a su30

CASE 2: Pak is doing ethnic cleansing of its minorities Hindus,sikhs and Christians as a proportion of population have reduced to almost negligible levels and India is claiming pak is killing its minorities, ok lets claim pak is pro Sikh. 

Lets claim hindus are religiously persecuting minorities in india, that way the discussion is about India not about Pakistani atrocities. 

FOLLOW THESE RULES:

1, WE SHOULD AVOID INTERACTING WITH ALAM DAR ABOUT WHAT HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT.

2, DISCUSS ONLY ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DISCUSS .

3, IF ALAM DAR SAYS SOMETHING CENTRALLY IN HIS POST --> PROCEDURALLY IGNORE IT AND DISCUSS ONLY YOUR POINT.

4, REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Hindus should be allowed to marry all females obviously, obviously Muslims should not be allowed to do that. Its for world peace. 

13 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Ranvir, I don't understand your comment. 

Necrophilia is not permitted in Islam. You may be hanged or lashed for that in Islam. 

He is a criminal as an individual, while Muslim community is not responsible for his crime. 

I see very dangerous trend in India where Right Wing is demonising whole Muslim community for the crimes of the individuals. 

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Necrophilia_in_Islam

Quran is absolute, so if it is not forbidden explicitly someone can not call it forbidden. 

On 12/7/2019 at 6:24 PM, Vilander said:

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Necrophilia_in_Islam

Quran is absolute, so if it is not forbidden explicitly someone can not call it forbidden. 

People have to use their common sense here.

It is totally ok to criticise Islam. But this website (wikiislam.net) some times goes beyond the boundaries, which does not bring any good. Muslims are needed to be engaged in meaningful discussions, while such attempts make them to start hating and become even more deaf and blind.