Rahul, Iyer, Pant, Sundar, Chahar these players need to play every T20 game before T20-WC

We shud not do the mistake of Wc2019 where we took youngsters like rahul, pant, shankar, mayank with experience of very few games . 

If Rahul, Iyer, Pant, Sundar, Chahar are marked by TM give them as many games as possible. If u wanna try new players rest guys like Rohit, Kohli, Chahal who are permanent. Even Saini to ... as he is contesting for 4th seamer slot

Also Bhuvi n kuldeep needs game to come back in rhythem even though both can play other formats

My fear is these guys will be rotated for seniors whereas these guys needs to get as much experience as possible . Now even if they fail they need some persistence . Big tournaments need experience and u can throw in young players like that in big tournament.  

Just now, Khota said:

Agreed. They need lot of playing time and throw in Aggarwal too.

aggarwal hasnt been good in IPL for his teams , format diff. Someone like Shaw n Samson shud be ahead

Also aggarwal bats in a similar way like rohit n kohli or atleast he is not destructive.....To compliment someone like Rohit n kohli who takes their own time u need guys like Rahuk, Shaw, Samson who can make use of Power play. Other teams have guys like Finch, warner, munro, guptill, Lewis, roy, butler, bairstrow who uses powerplay to full advantage 

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sundar looks different player  when he plays for RCB or under Kohli and a different player when he played under Rohit or for Pune under Dhoni/Smith.

possible most player dont feel same under kohli. I did hear someone also pointing same in commentary or some post match show. 

Rohit definitely is miles ahead in terms of handling players then kohli

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

possible most player dont feel same under kohli. I did hear someone also pointing same in commentary or some post match show. 

If that were the case then our team would not be performing so consistently.

Poor player handling leads to poor team spirit which in turn leads to inconsistency in performances. And the case with our team is quite the opposite.

Kohli's issue is preferring experienced players over inexperienced ones, as a matter of policy almost.

Why should they? Kohli and his friends have to score /take wickets in all such meaningless bilaterals. That is more important.

Did you not listen to his celebrations after hitting the last 6, that shows how much such bilaterals matter to him.

And when the inevitable exit happens in 2020 T20 WC, they’d blame some youngsters in the middle order and his PR mafia will say we have got no talent.

12 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rohit definitely is miles ahead in terms of handling players then kohli

Poor Kuldeep made one sarcastic remark against Dhoni saying ‘Dhoni is wrong lot of times, but you can’t say this to him’, has been suffering ever since. That’s the kind of fear Kohli and his friends have created in the dressing room. Fall in line, praise the kaptaan, coach and the legend Dhoni, else say good bye to your career.

40 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Poor player handling leads to poor team spirit which in turn leads to inconsistency in performances. And the case with our team is quite the opposite.

Kohli's issue is preferring experienced players over inexperienced ones, as a matter of policy almost.

Not very sure that Kohli has handled players well. 

India may be performing but they have not played to their potential.  Only England could have defeated India in WC19. 

This team in the last 1-1.5 years  should have won most of the test series, WC tourneys  but they did not .

And the main reason is loss of confidence of the core players -  Take the example of Rahane , Pujara in tests. I would say even Ash is not treated         fairly.

IN shorter formats -  KL , Iyer, Pant , Kuldeep, Gill.

If they were handled better,these players would have become GUN players for the team and India would be even more dangerous in shorter

formats too. 

Why these talented guys lost confidence - 

-  Its due to bad handling of players

-  personal bias towards  his chosen favorites. 

-   no effort to build team for future with extra  emphasis on exceptional young players .

Edited by prudent_kreeda
12 hours ago, maniac said:

Sundar looks different player  when he plays for RCB or under Kohli and a different player when he played under Rohit or for Pune under Dhoni/Smith.

You are right I have observed that as well. Virat doesn't trust his bowling much it seems.

Rohit and kohli shouldn't play together till last 2-3 games before WC.

Rotate Samson, pant, dube in opening/no.3 slot. 

Fix Iyer at no.4 permanently.

Promote sundar/jaddu/hardik too at no5/6 few times if needed.

In bowling dept, play kulcha regularly. Play sundar/jaddu one at a time. No need to try rahul chahar/markandey/gopal now.

Throw out deepak chahar (useful for just 2 overs if it swings that too before he is found out). Rotate saini, shami, bhuvi, Bumrah.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

his issue is not with settled player but with the ones he need to settle same is the issue with RCB.

Dhawan, Rohit, Bumrah, bhuvi were settled in ODI....hardik had no option, Kulcha performed from day-1 ......but its the others who needed time n patience which is where he fails. These players wins us most games

I dont think he is biased but has no patience for non settled ppl which is where a captain roles comes in .

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Poor Kuldeep made one sarcastic remark against Dhoni saying ‘Dhoni is wrong lot of times, but you can’t say this to him’, has been suffering ever since. That’s the kind of fear Kohli and his friends have created in the dressing room. Fall in line, praise the kaptaan, coach and the legend Dhoni, else say good bye to your career.

Kohli always pref chahal

this is was nothing to do with the comment.....kuldeep was dealt well in IPL and even in Ind-Aus series . He also was making changes in his action like using more body so all of sudden u dnt get same rhythem. A lot of times is needed to settle in with few changes. 

TBH m ok with kuldeep issue ,my problem was how shami was kept on bench in Wc

1 hour ago, prudent_kreeda said:

And the main reason is loss of confidence of the core players -  Take the example of Rahane , Pujara in tests. I would say even Ash is not treated         fairly.

Yes ... Pujara was poorly handled for a brief period but it was rectified quickly.

Rahane, I feel, has got more chances than he deserved in the Nov 2016 to July 2019 failure period.

Ash was not performing in LOIs. Became more unfit after his sports hernia too. Was inconsistent in tests outside Asia. Is a regular in tests in Asia.

IN shorter formats -  KL , Iyer, Pant , Kuldeep, Gill.

If they were handled better,these players would have become GUN players for the team and India would be even more dangerous in shorter

formats too. 

Why these talented guys lost confidence - 

-  Its due to bad handling of players

-  personal bias towards  his chosen favorites. 

-   no effort to build team for future with extra  emphasis on exceptional young players .

This is Kohli's problem as a captain, as I said in my above post 

He just does not trust younger players in the side. 

He wants  experienced players instead of  youngsters.

Rayudu preferred over Iyer despite performances by Iyer in 2018.

Kuldeep dropped after fifer in a test in Australia.

Shardul given a test cap ahead of Siraj.

Pant criticized in public after initial hiccups in LOIs.

Young fast bowlers not getting to play tests against weak sides even.

Gill hasn't got a game yet.

Etc. Etc.

Edited by express bowling
12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kohli always pref chahal

this is was nothing to do with the comment.....kuldeep was dealt well in IPL and even in Ind-Aus series . He also was making changes in his action like using more body so all of sudden u dnt get same rhythem. A lot of times is needed to settle in with few changes. 

TBH m ok with kuldeep issue ,my problem was how shami was kept on bench in Wc

Shami was being carted for big runs at the death against stronger teams. That was.the only reason he was kept on the bench