Sunny Hindustani

FischerTal

He is good singer. But, when listening to Nusrat Sahabs songs, this guy pales in comparison. Though, he's very talented no doubt. But, being a fan of NFAK, I just don't think this guy has that unique touch and range which NFAK had.

But, this guy's doing justice to it, no doubt.

15 hours ago, I6MTW said:

He is good singer. But, when listening to Nusrat Sahabs songs, this guy pales in comparison. Though, he's very talented no doubt. But, being a fan of NFAK, I just don't think this guy has that unique touch and range which NFAK had.

But, this guy's doing justice to it, no doubt.

I don’t think this guy wants to eclipse Nusrat sahib. The fact is in an era of Bollywood remake domination there are still a small population of singers which follow the traditional classical music route and adapt their singing to this. Ironically bozos like Neha Kakkar and Mika Singh are the ones raking in the money and fame because chewtiya janta want to listen to them ruin old songs rather then listen to powerful original singers.

Edited by LordPrabhzy

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I don’t think this guy wants to eclipse Nusrat sahib. The fact is in an era of Bollywood remake domination there are still a small population of singers which follow the traditional classical music route and adapt their singing to this. Ironically bozos like Neha Kakkar and Mika Singh are the ones raking in the money and fame because chewtiya janta want to listen to them ruin old songs rather then listen to powerful original singers.

Yea. And it's amazing these guys, and himesh reshamiya are judges of these singing competitions. 

This guy, sunny claims to be untrained, he never learnt singing, I find that hard to believe, as it is impossible to sing these songs, without training, but if it is true, then this guy has potential to be one of the best Indian singers of all time.