Afghanistan cricket has advanced so fast because of Pakistan, Hindu Nepal's cricket is nowhere because of India: Miandad

Yet another filthy religious card played by Miandad on some show with Badami on ARY - claiming that Afghanistan got Test status and progressed so fast because they played all their cricket in Pakistan, whereas a Hindu country like Nepal has not progressed in cricket with India's help.

Its a damn shame that especially Sunny Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri and most former Indian players don't say one ill word against Miandad, while this piece of trash keeps using vile language against India and playing the religious card all the time.

3 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

We taught them how to fight like cornered tigers where as our players are cornered kittens.

Cornered tigers is BS excuse just like mercurial, unpredictable & all that horse shite. Pak has simply not produced good/great players since 2k & the only one who has half a decent chance to be in that league is Babar, elsewhere Pak continue their losing streak down under bringing their combined tally of losses in the Southern hemisphere to a mouth watering 15(since 2012/13) & if you include Zim 16 :p:

Lol. One of the main reasons behind the rise of Afghans is the exposure they've got to top tier Cricket and facilities in India and regular inclusion of their players in the IPL. Add to that their natural fearless playing approach. It has got nothing to do with Napakland and their gutter level coaching . :giggle:

Anyways, these statements from padosi cricketers shouldn't be taken seriously as they have an IQ level of a frog (no offence to frogs). 

Miandad played in a time when Indian cricketers and people thought cricket players didn't indulge in politics. Now people know they hate us to the guts. Hopefully Kohli notices this and stop dancing with the padosis after a bad loss in the CT 2017 finals. Rohit had the right approach to their attitude when he said after beating them that "if I become their bowling coach, I'll tell them how to bat" when asked about batting tips for the pakistanis by a paksitani journalist. Even Dhoni didn't do bhai bhai with the padosis. He kept them at a distance. Kohli is too brotherly with them. Stay with India and the BCCI and have an aloof attitude towards them. They will know their place and shut their mouths

I feel for Razzaq's mental health. The guy has actually not grown mentally and thats why his idiotic remarks.

Miandad remains the buffoon that he always was. He is trying hard to stay relevant. Any comment which gets him a headline. And we are doing just that by creating a thread. Hopefully, none of the news channel picks this up and give him air space. 

Miandad is a rabid buffon..we all know that.

My anger is against the likes of Sunny and Ravi Shastri who are usually very outspoken in all matters cricket..but never utter one word against Miandad. 

I remember there was one episode where a few days back Miandad was abusing India and Modi and Sunny said he had fond memories of Miandad who always got him special flavored supari from Karachi whenever they met.

Why has not one former Indian cricketer uttered that Miandad is samdhi of a UN designated global terrorist  ??

10 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Miandad played in a time when Indian cricketers and people thought cricket players didn't indulge in politics. Now people know they hate us to the guts. Hopefully Kohli notices this and stop dancing with the padosis after a bad loss in the CT 2017 finals. Rohit had the right approach to their attitude when he said after beating them that "if I become their bowling coach, I'll tell them how to bat" when asked about batting tips for the pakistanis by a paksitani journalist. Even Dhoni didn't do bhai bhai with the padosis. He kept them at a distance. Kohli is too brotherly with them. Stay with India and the BCCI and have an aloof attitude towards them. They will know their place and shut their mouths

Don't think Kohli will change anything...he is just too enamored with his Dilwale punjabi Pakistani friends. Moreover he seems incapable of introspection required to make such changes.