Afghanistan cricket has advanced so fast because of Pakistan, Hindu Nepal's cricket is nowhere because of India: Miandad

9 hours ago, Cricwala said:

Don't think Kohli will change anything...he is just too enamored with his Dilwale punjabi Pakistani friends. Moreover he seems incapable of introspection required to make such changes.

Dhawan, Bumrah, Kuldeep & Chahal are all Punjabi boys as well yet none of them give a damn about “Pakistani Friends” 

I agree with @Real McCoy, there is no need to interact with these low lives. Just smash their team and defeat them whenever we meet at ICC events and move on. 

35 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Dhawan, Bumrah, Kuldeep & Chahal are all Punjabi boys as well yet none of them give a damn about “Pakistani Friends” 

I agree with @Real McCoy, there is no need to interact with these low lives. Just smash their team and defeat them whenever we meet at ICC events and move on. 

Gambhir and Harbhajan are other Punjabis so let us not blame Punjabis here. This is Kohli and his image that is an issue.

Bumrah is a Gujrati.

13 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

LOL 

Jasprit Bumrah is a Punjabi Sikh who is from the Ramgarhia Community

I know that. But if you are born in Ahmedabad, raised in Ahmedabad and probably can speak Gujrati well than you are a Gujrati. Now he is a Sikh by religion but he is as Gujrati as  Narendar Modi.

I think Bedi started from Amritsar but we always considered him as a Delhite.

Edited by Khota
6 hours ago, Khota said:

I know that. But if you are born in Ahmedabad, raised in Ahmedabad and probably can speak Gujrati well than you are a Gujrati. Now he is a Sikh by religion but he is as Gujrati as  Narendar Modi.

I think Bedi started from Amritsar but we always considered him as a Delhite.

Would you consider Ashwin as a punjabi if he was born and brought up in Punjab.

India has probably done more for afghan cricket but what they have achieved is their own success ,difference is we have the courtesy to not flash it at their faces every time like these retard experts in pados,what an illiterate bunch trying to put down afghan progress at any opportunity,Afghans should snap all cricketing ties with these morons if they don't want "we taught you cricket' card being played every time in every debate from these no good morons.

7 minutes ago, Shaukat said:

Lol As we are talking India is trying to throw Muslims out of their country through beastly law

You arent any Saint either , Atleast we dont put a hypocritical mask of diversity and love

wrong

India is trying to aid entry of  persecuted minorities from its Islamic neighbors into the country. Its quite the opposite, and its also trying to move our illegal settlers.Legal immigration is good for the source and the destiny country both. 

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

wrong

India is trying to aid entry of  persecuted minorities from its Islamic neighbors into the country. Its quite the opposite, and its also trying to move our illegal settlers.Legal immigration is good for the source and the destiny country both. 

And Why should be distinction for refugees Doesn't India claims to be flag-bearer of Secularism, Why are rohingya muslims not welcomed ?

33 minutes ago, Shaukat said:

And Why should be distinction for refugees Doesn't India claims to be flag-bearer of Secularism, Why are rohingya muslims not welcomed ?

We are not a make benefit nation for the refugees. Most of the non-muslims here pay taxes and get next to no benefit in this country. Minorities get some benefit for their support for votebank politics by congress. There are enough people here. Why don't Pakistan take care of these people. they are muslims and considereing Pakistan is a mulsim country, they would be welcomed. Pak just put this Kashmir agenda when it suits them but ignore uyghur muslims in China or any other muslims when it doesn't suit their agenda.