*【12】SHIVAJINAGAR*
INC.  LEADING
*【1 3】VIJAYANAGARA*
BJP. LEADING
*【14】YELLAPUR*
BJP.  LEADING
*【15】YESHVANTHAPURA*
BJP.  LEADING

*Clear trends of the Karnataka bypoll results will be clear around 11 am today.*

4 hours ago, FischerTal said:

I guess after effects of shiv sena betrayal forced many to vote for BJP in Karnataka

No. BJP is actually a strong party in Karnataka as it has the backing of Lingayats, of my community. Only through a strong regional party, you can defeat these haramis. Sadly, we have none. I will not be surprised if our state becomes UT. 

3 hours ago, Lannister said:

No. BJP is actually a strong party in Karnataka as it has the backing of Lingayats, of my community. Only through a strong regional party, you can defeat these haramis. Sadly, we have none. I will not be surprised if our state becomes UT. 

future of JDS doesn't look bright 

9 hours ago, Lannister said:

Or maybe after the cluster* in ls especially in the mysuru region both parties decided the best way forward was apart.

And no, bjp have made heavy inroads in southern karnataka. They were not strong there. The congress jds alliance has led to the bjp expanding its footprint.

Its the end of sidda, bjp must be ready to face dk next election cycle

4 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Or maybe after the cluster* in ls especially in the mysuru region both parties decided the best way forward was apart.

And no, bjp have made heavy inroads in southern karnataka. They were not strong there. The congress jds alliance has led to the bjp expanding its footprint.

BJP opening in Mandya is a shocker. They used to lose deposit there. Too much crying from the gowdas. Instead of building leaders, BJP has consumed leaders from other parties. How far is that sustainable is to be seen! Sidda came and divided and destroyed completely. 

11 hours ago, Lannister said:

You can take the savior Jagan. He is from Rayaleseema anyways which has border with Karnataka

8 hours ago, FischerTal said:

future of JDS doesn't look bright 

JDS is really in a decline,voters are fed up with them changing factions to stay in power,they are better off joining a congress ed ticket next yelection because even if BJP get 45% of the vote share they will easily win the majority.

15 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

BJP opening in Mandya is a shocker. They used to lose deposit there. Too much crying from the gowdas. Instead of building leaders, BJP has consumed leaders from other parties. How far is that sustainable is to be seen! Sidda came and divided and destroyed completely. 

Bjp are polling close to 50% first in ls and then in bypolls. They used to poll in 30s in local elections and early 40s in ls. If jds and cong ally again in 2023 bjp will reach a similar vote share.

The entire volkaligga vote is at play in mysuru region.  Its time now the bjp bleed the jds of its remaining legislators and finish them off.

Too many times bjp cadre had to do tactical voting and vote jds in this region to keep congress at bay. It backfired in aftermath of 2018. Never again.

20 hours ago, G_B_ said:

It was nothing to do with the alliance. They were already on decline and they just made it easier for people to vote for BJP. 

Look up 2008 state elections and how easily BJP was able to get majority. This was before the phucking Hindutva wave even started.