By 2050, India will have world’s largest Muslim population

Gollum

On 12/11/2019 at 1:24 AM, Gollum said:

Not far-fetched judging by Muslim League's demands...I am sure Nehru would have tried his level best to accede to this craziness. 

ELWDGPyUEAEjxtt.png

Thank God for this man, hated by many Indians till this day for delivering a more favorable map...

Image result for sardar vallabhbhai patel

Many say Nehru while having an affair with Lady Mountbatten during division of India, Patel was the guy who was the "real" PM saving many lives. He acted against Nehru's plan to sink the military intervention in the rogue state of Hyderabad while Nehru was away. He also wanted to beat the portuguese black and blue :whack:in Goa (again blocked by Nehru) after they refused to cede it to India. The plan was accomplished in 1961 and drove them away to their country. I live close to a road named after him. The same road traveled by chinese PM in his visit to Mahabalipuram :dance:

11 hours ago, Aiden said:

If BJP remains in power there is more chance of Muslims be totally wiped off India.

No, we all become Muslims and go to heaven and enjoy permanent happy life.

You will see the changes in the names of forum members too, Gollum will become Ghulaam, Real McCoy will be Asli Maqbool and etc.

8 minutes ago, MechEng said:

No, we all become Muslims and go to heaven and enjoy permanent happy life.

You will see the changes in the names of forum members too, Gollum will become Ghulaam, Real McCoy will be Asli Maqbool and etc.

you MadrassaEng. I will be Kaffir_drools

Edited by coffee_rules

3 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

Never heard of that word. I thought it was "Engineer" or the less common "Mamaar"? 

I have come across the word mamaar in the context of masons.

Mamaar is a person who lays the bricks when constructing a home or works in an eent ki bhatti.

Logical that the same word is used for a civil engineer/architect.

15 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

They will be. Not physically but we will convert back the ignorants who have ditched their own rich history and culture to worship a desert dwelling seizure suffering illiterate child diddler. 

Easy there.

You can pray to whoever you wish to and yet cling on to your own rich history and culture. A lot of it is syncretic.

Who is the 'we' here? Aren't you Canadian? Don't you have to make a snowman or something?

26 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

all the more reason to have UCC. hopefully future generations are more educated and do not require religion to guide them in life.

Agree that we need the UCC, but we can have religion in private space and the UCC. The two aren't necessarily antagonistic.

Edited by Mariyam

Just now, Mariyam said:

Easy there.

You can pray to whoever you wish to and yet cling on to your own rich history and culture. A lot of it is syncretic.

Sure but the political power of Islam is undeniable and will need to be dismantled along with its affinity to put religion over culture or nation.

Just now, Mariyam said:

Who is the 'we' here? Aren't you Canadian? Don't you have to make a snowman or something?

You do realize that as a born Indian I have every single right you enjoy except ability to vote, hold office and buy farmland, yes ? The ‘we’ here are those who’d propagate and protect the Indian way of life, as defined by Indic schools of philosophies, religion and thought. 

Disappointing post from Muloghonto. Expected better from him. The libtards must be rubbing their hands in glee with posts like this. It suits their agenda and you guys are playing right into their hands. There are a lot of people who voted for the current party out of anti congress sentiments and hope that we will take the economy forward...but unfortunately apart from a few good measures (albeit badly implemented) we are stuck in mandir masjid CAB politics, none of which will bring onion prices down or push the GDP back up. 

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Sure but the political power of Islam is undeniable and will need to be dismantled along with its affinity to put religion over culture or nation.

You do realize that as a born Indian I have every single right you enjoy except ability to vote, hold office and buy farmland, yes ? The ‘we’ here are those who’d propagate and protect the Indian way of life, as defined by Indic schools of philosophies, religion and thought. 

No offense but it's easy to sit thousands of miles away and talk about Indian culture as parts of the country burn whilst not even oficially being an Indian.

12 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

That is a rather parochial way of defining 'we'. 

For instance, Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, Kabeer, Mahbub-e-ilahi Nizammuddin Auliya are also proponents of Indic schools of philosophy.

Why do you even think that the Indian way of life is in danger? Protect it from what exactly?

This should help you with the farm bit.

I don't mean this disrespectfully, but if someone is that serious about "protecting the Indian way of life" surely it would make more sense to do that while staying in India? This is not a personal attack on Mulo or anyone, but I am always amused by ex Indians who claim to be the biggest patriots and what not. Nothing wrong with wanting a better lifestyle but own up to that and don't give certificates of watan parasti whilst singing God save the queen or carrying passports which make Trudeau or Trump your leaders.

22 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

That is a rather parochial way of defining 'we'. 

For instance, Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, Kabeer, Mahbub-e-ilahi Nizammuddin Auliya are also proponents of Indic schools of philosophy.

Why do you even think that the Indian way of life is in danger? Protect it from what exactly?

This should help you with the farm bit.

They are not indian schools of thought, they are indianized foreign philosophies. Mormonism isn’t Native American school of thought, it’s still European origin but Americanized.

indian way of life is in danger because we are the ONLY ones left who follow the Indic way of life, that has any demographic weight and we are steadily losing the demographic balance to Muslims. Hence our survival is at stake. 

17 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

I don't mean this disrespectfully, but if someone is that serious about "protecting the Indian way of life" surely it would make more sense to do that while staying in India? This is not a personal attack on Mulo or anyone, but I am always amused by ex Indians who claim to be the biggest patriots and what not.

This is not how the world works. World works on two axioms: influence and money. Money we expats or PIOs earn and send to India makes a definitive difference in Indian way of life. Influence works in two ways: you either resist the foreign hostiles at home or you go to their camp and change them from within. 

I cant believe most Indians don’t realize this given how successful China has been with this.