Massive respect to AIADMK

Gollum

Usual suspects losing their **** :finger:

Ultimately it all came down to AIADMK, if they had voted against this bill citing SL Tamils it would have been totally justified. But they didn't, expressed regret over not including SL Tamils but still went ahead and supported BJP. Bear in mind this will go against them in next assembly elections but they did what Amma would have done...

Not just here, IIRC it was the only party that stood by GOI during/in all of the below:

Balakot

Art 370 abrogation

Triple Talaq ban

UAPA amendment

Had a hand in Ayodhya as well, pro-temple and sent construction material almost 30 years ago during the movement...Jaya always maintained a temple had to come up there.

They may lose elections, become unpopular, face ridicule/hate/threats etc but deserve credit for showing spine in these politically contentious issues. Amma was one of the rare politicians who backed Modi when it was popular to hate him, she was proud of Indic roots, unabashedly Hindu in a Dravidian state, put nation first...talked against LTTE/Prabhakaran in the 90s.

Important day this and would never have happened without these guys. I am sure Akalis would have backed out if Sikhs weren't included, SS ran away like cowards....AIADMK is now the closest/truest ally of BJP and Modi/Shah should realize that and reciprocate. All efforts must be made to help AIADMK at the state level, keep DMK out. AIADMK is much better than the best BJP can aspire to be in TN. 

All hail Amma and well done EPS-OPS...congrats @velu

Image result for jayalalitha modi Image result for modi eps ops

Edited by Gollum

ADMK wont get any minority votes .. they really dont need to bother about what Muslim or christian voters think 

and ADMK government was in life support earlier .. without bjp's support admk government might have toppled within 6/7 months after ammas death 

judge + ex governor sathasivam and amit shah share a good rapport .. he is a relative of our CM EPS..

when bjp wanted to screw sasikala & co , EPS was also a target .. but sathasivam mediated between admk and shah and brought EPS under modi/shahs hold 

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What about BJD, YSRCP, TRS, TDP (Naidu supported it) ? This was a smart stitched coalition. Time to do it for UCC. 

TRS went against the bill, very vocal in fact. 

About others, difference is 

1. AIADMK supported BJP in ALL the contentious issues, same can't be said about others. They either opposed or abstained during UAPA, TT, 370 etc...hell JDU opposed 370 abrogation

2. AIADMK did this despite no mention of SL Tamils in the bill. Had the future of persecuted Telugu/Odia/Sikh migrants from some country been on the line doubt they would have helped the govt. This is the crucial difference. 

Edited by Gollum

15 hours ago, Gollum said:

1. AIADMK supported BJP in ALL the contentious issues, same can't be said about others. They either opposed or abstained during UAPA, TT, 370 etc...hell JDU opposed 370 abrogation

2. AIADMK did this despite no mention of SL Tamils in the bill. Had the future of persecuted Telugu/Odia/Sikh migrants from some country been on the line doubt they would have helped the govt. This is the crucial difference. 

It also helps that some of the SL Tamils have been quite the a$$holes. I have heard from some people to not trust them. I never met anyone who was a SL Tamil. Lots of them are quite decent I've heard from people living abroad but some of them hold deep set grudges against SL and by extension India. These are the people who may fall into the trap of pro-ltte sentiments. I saw some prabhakaran photos in the jallikattu protest. Indian tamils on the whole don't have any sympathy for LTTE. It is my opinion that the party by Seeman NTK is used to gather traction among the SL tamils. I'm not saying that all of them are like that. But I would be skeptical and wait it out. Don't trust them until they show they are not interested in anti social elements and integrate well into India.

The regular SL tamils have expatriated to other countries, living in SL or got killed by the SL govt. SL Tamil diaspora have created most of the South Indian type temples in Canada, UK, Europe and Australia. LTTE tries to gain sympathy from them by playing the Tamil card and play with their emotions. Basically LTTE bothers them and begs them money to fund whatever it is that they do. In my opinion, they are like the begging mafia we have in India. These pro-LTTE tamils call Indian Tamils as being dumb, brainwashed, cowardly, impure, etc. I say screw these pro-LTTE Tamils. We don't need Prabhakaran photos in Chennai.

I am not surprised but ashamed that TRS voted against it. KCR's Muslim appeasement in Telangana is at obnoxious levels. He wouldn't want to hurt the sentiments of his dear Hyderabadi Muslims. Afterall they make about 40% of Hyderabad population.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Gollum said:

Usual suspects losing their **** :finger:

Ultimately it all came down to AIADMK, if they had voted against this bill citing SL Tamils it would have been totally justified. But they didn't, expressed regret over not including SL Tamils but still went ahead and supported BJP. Bear in mind this will go against them in next assembly elections but they did what Amma would have done...

Not just here, IIRC it was the only party that stood by GOI during/in all of the below:

Balakot

Art 370 abrogation

Triple Talaq ban

UAPA amendment

Had a hand in Ayodhya as well, pro-temple and sent construction material almost 30 years ago during the movement...Jaya always maintained a temple had to come up there.

They may lose elections, become unpopular, face ridicule/hate/threats etc but deserve credit for showing spine in these politically contentious issues. Amma was one of the rare politicians who backed Modi when it was popular to hate him, she was proud of Indic roots, unabashedly Hindu in a Dravidian state, put nation first...talked against LTTE/Prabhakaran in the 90s.

Important day this and would never have happened without these guys. I am sure Akalis would have backed out if Sikhs weren't included, SS ran away like cowards....AIADMK is now the closest/truest ally of BJP and Modi/Shah should realize that and reciprocate. All efforts must be made to help AIADMK at the state level, keep DMK out. AIADMK is much better than the best BJP can aspire to be in TN. 

All hail Amma and well done EPS-OPS...congrats @velu

Image result for jayalalitha modi Image result for modi eps ops

Coz this was necessary,dharmo rakshati Rakshita, don't give a * dummeels say.

Joking aside

Nice little alliance developing in tn. Even pmk voted with gov i think. Bjp aiadmk and pmk need to have multiple decade alliance. Easier said than done. Lets see how local polls go.

Aiadmk have sidelined local bjp unit but have been very supportive of modi central gov. For good reason Modi chose Tn to host Xi.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:28 PM, velu said:

ADMK wont get any minority votes .. they really dont need to bother about what Muslim or christian voters think 

and ADMK government was in life support earlier .. without bjp's support admk government might have toppled within 6/7 months after ammas death 

judge + ex governor sathasivam and amit shah share a good rapport .. he is a relative of our CM EPS..

when bjp wanted to screw sasikala & co , EPS was also a target .. but sathasivam mediated between admk and shah and brought EPS under modi/shahs hold 

Admk has had majority vote share without muslim vote.