New Zealand tour of Australia , Test Series Thread

ssurenn

5 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Kane Williamson adds no value to t20s and is mediocre in ODIs against good sides. Now he is stinking up in tests against good sides. 

Starting to feel that these guys are overrated except Smith. 

every guy is over rated when he doesn't perform.  What happend to Kohli in AUS & WI when the likes of Pujara,Mayank,Pant,Rahane & Vihari where convincingly  out performing him?? So no need to be OTT, I think .

25 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Kane Williamson adds no value to t20s and is mediocre in ODIs against good sides. Now he is stinking up in tests against good sides. 

Starting to feel that these guys are overrated except Smith. 

Smith has been crap the last three tests.  Why do you not include him in the overrated lot?  Williamson and Smith are both excellent batsmen; everyone has a bad streak. 

India better be prepared to bat under lights in a pink ball test in Aus. The Bangladesh trundlers were no trouble at Eden gardens but Starc, Cummins, Hazelwood and Pattinson with a pink ball in Gabba or Adelaide is a totally different ball game. I fear as usual they will not go with preparations, get demolished in the pink ball test, then lose morale for the rest of the test series.

14 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

India better be prepared to bat under lights in a pink ball test in Aus. The Bangladesh trundlers were no trouble at Eden gardens but Starc, Cummins, Hazelwood and Pattinson with a pink ball in Gabba or Adelaide is a totally different ball game. I fear as usual they will not go with preparations, get demolished in the pink ball test, then lose morale for the rest of the test series.

I think that's what Kohli was also saying, they cannot have first test as pink ball test unless they have practice game just before the test.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:50 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

Saini, Sharma, Shami, and Bumrah are just as good an attack in those conditions.

Labuchagne wtf, is he guy this good? This is remarkable consistency even putting Smith on the backseat.  I ll be honest I haven't seen him bat for more than 10 minutes, not eye catching but definitely productive.

Looks like Aus finally found a gem amongst the long list of hacks they tried in last 2-3 years.

Edited by SK_IH