UK Polls - Tories expected to get majority

coffee_rules

While Indians think BBC is biased some of the comments from Head Journos will make NDTV and like rethink its sttrategy. Not verbatim but crux is in below two.

1. Since Scotland has voted for SNP while rest of UK has voted for Tories is it safe to say that Union is broken ( An anlogy: Since rest of India voted for BJP while in Kerala BJP didnt win, does that means India is broken and a referendum on Union can happen)

2. BREXIT: Late noght the arguement was made that people didnt  vote for "just" BREXIT but on various other factors, So a Tory win doesnt mean its a "Yes vote on BREXIT" too.  By morning the argument was "Tories got less than 50% of vote share it can be said that majority of people voted against BREXIT in this general election".

My take:  BBC is infested with so called Librands, Since its allways pushes biased view globally (For example CAB report on India was portrayed as its excluding Muslim), Its reporters also, get paid/or have some Interest to push a "certain agenda"

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

While Indians think BBC is biased some of the comments from Head Journos will make NDTV and like rethink its sttrategy. Not verbatim but crux is in below two.

1. Since Scotland has voted for SNP while rest of UK has voted for Tories is it safe to say that Union is broken ( An anlogy: Since rest of India voted for BJP while in Kerala BJP didnt win, does that means India is broken and a referendum on Union can happen)

Even though I am a unionist to an extent, the SNP have been given mandates by the Scottish people to represent them, and if they stand for leaving the UK then I actually think they should live, they take out much more from the treasury than they contribute. If you want to leave then leave. Also you cant have comparisons with Kerala, the state was never a country invaded by modern india, it is just an area within the country that voted for a different party than a majority. Scotland is still technically a separate entity and has its own parliament.

2. BREXIT: Late noght the arguement was made that people didnt  vote for "just" BREXIT but on various other factors, So a Tory win doesnt mean its a "Yes vote on BREXIT" too.  By morning the argument was "Tories got less than 50% of vote share it can be said that majority of people voted against BREXIT in this general election".

They tried the same tact after the EU elections saying if you add up the votes for the remain parties they are more then Brexit so in theory the country doesnt want Brexit. They will try anything to downplay the oppositions victory. Typical left wing liberal behaviour.

My take:  BBC is infested with so called Librands, Since its allways pushes biased view globally (For example CAB report on India was portrayed as its excluding Muslim), Its reporters also, get paid/or have some Interest to push a "certain agenda"

BBC is a the most biased media channel there is, I have stopped paying TV License which funds the corporation.  They have been alway Anti India anyway so whatever you hear from them just take with a pinch of salt an ignore.