ICF Chess Tournament

FischerTal

22 hours ago, FischerTal said:

somebody used it on me a while back :cantstop:

I just saw the game. You are a dangerous player like Rohit Sharma :fear1: Its like that six of Cummins over extracover. Cummins thought of exploiting the outside off stump weakness that Rohit has only to be put back where he belongs with his shot of lazy elegance. @Mariyam thought she would be +1 making further inroads into your defense and snap came the queen to a4 destroying her ambitions. Why did you do that to her :((

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Checkmate ho gayi kya?

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

ji nhi.

@FischerTal is a champ. He won a horse with that trick. That basically makes it a one trick pony.

I could have fought on (mostly would have still lost), but I had to get somewhere AND this resignation is a part of my master plan. I will reach the next round and will meet him again in the knockouts. This win will make him complacent and that's when I will strike. Plus I will do dua all week and play that game against him on a jumma for divine help.

*evil laugh* 

*louder evil laugh* 

:hatsoff:

ji nhi.

[mention=17968]FischerTal[/mention] is a champ. He won a horse with that trick. That basically makes it a one trick pony.

I could have fought on (mostly would have still lost), but I had to get somewhere AND this resignation is a part of my master plan. I will reach the next round and will meet him again in the knockouts. This win will make him complacent and that's when I will strike. Plus I will do dua all week and play that game against him on a jumma for divine help.

*evil laugh* 
*louder evil laugh* 
@fishertal

Dekho ye kya bol rahi hai.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

ji nhi.

@FischerTal is a champ. He won a horse with that trick. That basically makes it a one trick pony.

*evil laugh* 

*louder evil laugh* 

Nobody is buying your online evil laugh :no: Before thinking about knockout match with @FischerTal you have to worry about me

If I make it to the knockouts :cantstop: