velu

MS Dhoni will be there at T20 World Cup: Dwayne Bravo !!!

@Austin 3:!6 some good news for All of  us :aha:

MS Dhoni will be there at T20 World Cup: Dwayne Bravo 

“Dhoni has never retired. So I think he .. “Dhoni has never retired. So I think he will be there at the World T20. MS has never let things outside cricket influence him and he has taught us the same and told us to never panic and trust our abilities,” said Bravo.

72582612.jpg?resizemode=4&width=400&imgs

Read more at:

3 hours ago, -Robin- said:

Their is a reason Kohli wants Dhoni in team. He can easily get away if india lose because all fans will blame Dhoni for that just like 2019

Not true at all LoL. We here on ICF were literally the only ones to criticize his knock that day. Please refer to this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

Not true at all LoL. We here on ICF were literally the only ones to criticize his knock that day. Please refer to this thread. 

You will not find 100% anywhere. But this helped Kohli to get away even on other social media like Twitter, FB etc. Outrage was for Dhoni, Pant, DK and all. No one blamed Kohli for his pathetic captaincy.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Hope as a commentator replacing Manju

I have never ever heard Dhoni say one sensible,clever or articulate statement in his entire career be it press conferences or elsewhere. His commentary will be worse than his batting trust me.

At Least Manjrekar is a treasure chest for memes and trolls and has his moments.

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Will add another glorious chapter to the losses of 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016.

Will be interesting to see on what basis he gets recalled

He captained India to a world cup win in T20! Isn't that experience enough? Never mind that it was 12 years ago.

1 hour ago, nevada said:

He captained India to a world cup win in T20! Isn't that experience enough? Never mind that it was 12 years ago.

And also that T20 as a format was in its infancy and not many teams took the format seriously then. Heck, even ICC called it WorldT20 and not T20WC. 

Once it became a proper tournament, Captain Cool never ever managed to win it in 5 attempts and if he had his way, would have continued to be our T20 captain