Ravi Shastri interview

Rubbish interview- Poor questions by Boria and shasrti as usual annoying 

• "Bumrah was fastracked in test" - how ...he played enough FC cricket so how was it fast tracking
  • "We took a tough call giving mayank debut" - how was it tough other openers were failing they had no choice
  • "Dhoni batted at 7 coz he is the best finisher so we kept him for finishing"- Wait were u considering DK finisher n Dhoni the consolidator at that time 
  • "We dropped rahane in Sa coz even if we had dropped rohit people wud have asked why rohit was dropped in Test"- BC koi nahin puchta why rohit was dropped
  • "I take blame for Dropping Pujara coz i felt he needs to work on certain things like technique" 
  • "IF dhoni has a great IPL and puts himself in contention...dont mess with it" :wall:
  • "I dont think Dhoni is keen on ODI cricket anymore....t20 is a great option. T20 is format tailor made for dhoni " :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
  • "IF pant disappears from international cricket dont worry".....matalb drop hone wala hai
  • " KL is definately option for WK in t20"
  • " We are looking for multitasker for white ball cricket"
  • " IPL will play a huge role in Wct20 selection" 
  • " I thought of asking virat to bat at 4" 
  • " We havent played enough t20 cricket as team" :thinking:
  • " ODI cricket will take a backseat now, we ll have a lot of experimentation in ODI now"
  • Boria - u have come close in Sa n ENG in test cricket :hysterical:
  • " No question No argument this is the best Indian team "

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rubbish interview- Poor questions by Boria and shasrti as usual annoying 

• "Bumrah was fastracked in test" - how ...he played enough FC cricket so how was it fast tracking
  • "We took a tough call giving mayank debut" - how was it tough other openers were failing they had no choice
  • "Dhoni batted at 7 coz he is the best finisher so we kept him for finishing"- Wait were u considering DK finisher n Dhoni the consolidator at that time 
  • "We dropped rahane in Sa coz even if we had dropped rohit people wud have asked why rohit was dropped in Test"- BC koi nahin puchta why rohit was dropped
  • "I take blame for Dropping Pujara coz i felt he needs to work on certain things like technique" 
  • "IF dhoni has a great IPL and puts himself in contention...dont mess with it" :wall:
  • "I dont think Dhoni is keen on ODI cricket anymore....t20 is a great option. T20 is format tailor made for dhoni " :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
  • "IF pant disappears from international cricket dont worry".....matalb drop hone wala hai
  • " KL is definately option for WK in t20"
  • " We are looking for multitasker for white ball cricket"
  • " IPL will play a huge role in Wct20 selection" 
  • " I thought of asking virat to bat at 4" 
  • " We havent played enough t20 cricket as team" :thinking:
  • " ODI cricket will take a backseat now, we ll have a lot of experimentation in ODI now"
  • Boria - u have come close in Sa n ENG in test cricket :hysterical:
  • " No question No argument this is the best Indian team "

Just look at Shastri's face - he's got a smirk as if to say ,"if u sutiyas really think i mean everything i say, then you are even bigger sutiyas than me...ask and i will spin the answer whichever way i want". Players treat media like **** these days, all of the blame for which lies with pathetic journalism standards..but Kohli-Shastri co really take even us fans for sutiyas.

Edited by Cricwala

Lol just noticed the video title. 

"Khul gya raaz , jaaniye kyu WC SF mein no.7 par uthre the Ms dhoni" . :hysterical:

What's the raaz in there lol ? 

Grandpa obviously pissed his pants over the prospect of facing Boult and Henry with the new ball. Came after 25 overs , did tuk tuk, got a nice 50 off 72 balls when required rate was over 8 and made chewtiya out  of his fans. :whack3:

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am regular follower of sports tak and watched this interview too. It looked like Boria was little intimidated with Shastri...lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

boria can shout all behind but when he is taking interview of these guys he is always intimidated after he wants them to come for his book launches n keep giving his interviews 

Lol just noticed the video title. 

"Khul gya raaz , jaaniye kyu WC SF mein no.7 par uthre the Ms dhoni" . :hysterical:

What's the raaz in there lol ? 

Grandpa obviously pissed his pants over the prospect of facing Boult and Henry with the new ball. Came after 25 overs , did tuk tuk, got a nice 50 off 72 balls when required rate was over 8 and made chewtiya out  of his fans. :whack3:
Well Shastri (in this interview) believes without that run out, MSD would have guided India to victory.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk