Reddit India

rahulrulezz

My god, Reddit india is full of extreme left and they have such hate for Modi and Hindus, it makes me wonder if it’s actually Pakistanis posting there. Reddit india is One of the biggest community but everytime I go there and check posts, my blood starts to boil up 

i genuinely believe that most Indians prefer Modi and bjp. But go to Reddit india and you will so much hate for Modi that is scary. 

So who are these people on Reddit india. 

4 minutes ago, Norman said:

Most of them are Southies with a strong sense of regionalism. You won't except many from the Hindi belt where BJP has the biggest support base. 

Most here in south (esp TN and Kerala) associate with BJP as a northern party or some kind of outsiders and thus criticize every move by BJP. 

This explains the hate for Hindi belt and Modi. I guess these guys don’t  notice the kaands of the peacefuls in Kerala and some parts of Tamilnadu, but I guess they rather hate North Indians and the Hindi belt. 

2 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

My god, Reddit india is full of extreme left and they have such hate for Modi and Hindus, it makes me wonder if it’s actually Pakistanis posting there. Reddit india is One of the biggest community but everytime I go there and check posts, my blood starts to boil up 

i genuinely believe that most Indians prefer Modi and bjp. But go to Reddit india and you will so much hate for Modi that is scary. 

So who are these people on Reddit india. 

Its not a matter of you believing modi is preferred but the 2019 ls conducted 6 months ago more than suggests this.

Modi remains popular as ever. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Most of them are Southies with a strong sense of regionalism. You won't except many from the Hindi belt where BJP has the biggest support base. 

Most here in south (esp TN and Kerala) associate with BJP as a northern party or some kind of outsiders and thus criticize every move by BJP. 

Even in kerala there has been a steady increase in the vote % of the bjp. 

Reddit i think globally is associated with the left. The labour party "won" the elections on Twitter and reddit in the uk.

Commie den, atracts radical left from all sides, seen some filthy Bongs as well who downplayed PakMil's 1971 actions on their brethren. Also there was a Pak! mod when I last checked, whose colours were revealed during Balakot, that place became crazy during Pulwama/Balakot and that's when I stopped bothering about them assholes. When it comes to SM our liberandu brigade and ISI/PakArmy are usually in sync, their bonhomie can be seen from a mile away. 

Edited by Gollum