Irfan Pathan nails it like a boss

sandeep

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What Modi's BJP essentially is saying Nehru's family and Congress ruled and ruined India for 70 years and became filthy rich now it is our turn to do the same.Wonderful.

Yes, despite knowing this grand truth, people voted them in 2014 and 2019 overwhelmingly  Says something about the National mood.

36 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What the hell is center right India. Protecting rights of minority is not equal to appeasing them. Minorities are also citizens just like you and me.

Moderate RW is what India wants, to maintain the balance of views after 70 years of left-liberal biased views.

Our Constitition has numerous articles safeguarding the rights of "minorities". Bhare pade hain, jitna ki, Majority is feeling left out. Just because they are majority (Hindus), it doesn;t mean they are open season for putting them down. Go read articles where minorities have some rights in education policy, right to education, protection against reservation, .. THAT majority has no rights! Read why Ramakrishna Ashram calls itself a "mission" now and calls it a religious denomity different from "Hinduism". 

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Moderate RW is what India wants, to maintain the balance of views after 70 years of left-liberal biased views.

Our Constitition has numerous articles safeguarding the rights of "minorities". Bhare pade hain, jitna ki, Majority is feeling left out. Just because they are majority (Hindus), it doesn;t mean they are open season for putting them down. Go read articles where minorities have some rights in education policy, right to education, protection against reservation, .. THAT majority has no rights! Read why Ramakrishna Ashram calls itself a "mission" now and calls it a religious denomity different from "Hinduism". 

No one is put hindus down but themselves with their caste system.Why is a poor bramhin's kid deprived of even basic education while rich SC's kid gets admitted royally into govt college with scholarship even with inferior academic achievements.Who is safe guarding the rights of that poor brahmin's kids.

First let us try to solve what is fundamentally wrong with hinduism and come with solutions before worrying about other religions.

26 minutes ago, putrevus said:

No one is put hindus down but themselves with their caste system.Why is a poor bramhin's kid deprived of even basic education while rich SC's kid gets admitted royally into govt college with scholarship even with inferior academic achievements.Who is safe guarding the rights of that poor brahmin's kids.

Do you live in India? Are you aware of the One Hundred and Third Amendment of the Constitution of India passed this year? Thank the 'morons' Modi and Shah for that, also those morons have added more schemes for education/scholarship of Muslim kids and modernization of maddrasas.

Actually jamia is a University of good reputation. 

If JNU's reputation goes down the drain, then that's a good thing coz that one is for freeloaders but Jamia is not as bad I would say.

My guess is most or maybe all the people who damaged public property or threw stones from inside the campus were not actually students.

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Actually jamia is a University of good reputation. 

If JNU's reputation goes down the drain, then that's a good thing coz that one is for freeloaders but Jamia is not as bad I would say.

My guess is most or maybe all the people who damaged public property or threw stones from inside the campus were not actually students.

Might be a good institution compared to AMU (where the idea of Pakistan is still finding favors), but it is rich from them to school India about secularism. They are funded by taxpayers, have 50% reservations to Muslims, no reservations to Dalits like it is applied on other government universities or government  aided or funded universities owned by majority community. Even RTE doesn’t apply to them, they take poor students only from minority community. India as a nation is a joke for the majority.

29 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Might be a good institution compared to AMU (where the idea of Pakistan is still finding favors), but it is rich from them to school India about secularism. They are funded by taxpayers, have 50% reservations to Muslims, no reservations to Dalits like it is applied on other government universities or government  aided or funded universities owned by majority community. Even RTE doesn’t apply to them, they take poor students only from minority community. India as a nation is a joke for the majority.

I think all the big business and industries are is in the hands of Hindus. It is difficult for Muslims to get jobs in private sector, especially if the owner of the mill is a voter of BJP. 

Muslims are making barely 5% in the government jobs. 

Muslims are even behind Dalits when it comes to education or jobs. 

They are already 2nd or perhaps the 3rd class citizens. 

Maximum I hear this as argument that Muslim are free to open Madrassas and get support from Government. Are there other things too which come under appeasement of Muslims? 

My question is, if Muslims give up the right to get support for Madrassas, will you be ready to give them the Quota in jobs and universities according to their share of population. 

It is evident that they could not compete in the present day situation where Hatred has become common. They are at disadvantage while the people who have to give jobs, they are mostly the voter of BJP. 

===========

What I wrote above, this was my argument in the beginning, when I joined this forum. 

But with time, then I realised that it is absolutely not about making living conditions of Muslims better any more. But the main objective of BJP and it's voters is INTENTIONALLY making living conditions worse for Muslim, intentionally making them 3rd class citizens. 

It is due to the reason that Muslims are following a violent religion, and they are a danger to Hinduism, India and Hindus.

They are right about it.

I agree that Muslim community indeed presents this danger. 

But what I am not sure about is if this much amount of fear from the Muslim community is really justified. 

In other words, let one door open for Muslims to escape (This is what the wise men of past always tell you).

If you corner someone completely, then there will always be a retaliation. What we are seeing in India is the beginning, where Muslim community has almost lost all their hopes. Even Khans of Bollywood and Javed Akhtar feeling themselves alienated from their country. 

BJP should have been near to centre. But at moment BJP is standing at Right/Far Right. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

@sandeep , may I know at which points do you disagree with me. 

Because you are making baseless statement.
Don’t see Hindus with blinkered view of Islamic state of Pakistan. There are various schemes for minorIties( Read Muslims) which Hindus feel are unfair but still do not even protest against http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/sites/default/files/Schemes of MoMA and Schemes covered under PM's New 15-PP-Final.pdf

Job in private sector is determined by capability and capability alone. End of discussion there. 

BJP and its voters are fedup of appeasement politics and see appeasement schemes are for Muslims only when  Real minorities are Sikhs, Jains, Budhists, Christians, Parasis. They are doing absolutely fine or better than Hindus in Democratic India. 

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Because you are making baseless statement.
Don’t see Hindus with blinkered view of Islamic state of Pakistan. There are various schemes for minorIties( Read Muslims) which Hindus feel are unfair but still do not even protest against http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/sites/default/files/Schemes of MoMA and Schemes covered under PM's New 15-PP-Final.pdf

Job in private sector is determined by capability and capability alone. End of discussion there. 

BJP and its voters are fedup of appeasement politics and see appeasement schemes are for Muslims only when  Real minorities are Sikhs, Jains, Budhists, Christians, Parasis. They are doing absolutely fine or better than Hindus in Democratic India. 

Thank you. 

These schemes are negligible in impact and no where near to improve the situation. The opposite is happening i.e. numbers of Muslims in jobs and education is getting worse. 

Your provided list names "Sachal Commission". But in practice, the recommendations  of Sachal Commission regarding Muslim Community have been totally neglected. If you really want to end the discussion, then it is the Sachal Commission report and recommendations, which is clear that Muslim community has no chance to compete or to improve in the present situation. 

Sachal Commission knows very well the situation of other communities too, and that is why it didn't recommend the same for the other communities. 

Off course, Right wing comes up with tens of excuses against Sachal Commission report, but we could see it clearly that Muslims are becoming 3rd class citizens in modern democratic India slowly, but gradually.