Shikara - An Untold Story of Kashmiri Pandits

Gollum

On 12/20/2019 at 3:48 PM, maniac said:

It will be a love story so it’s probably going to be a Muslim hero falling in love with a Kashmiri Pandit girl and saving her family against all odds.  Good chance he will end up dead

the girl will be retelling the heroes sacrifice ala titanic style  while being disgusted with the removal of article 370 and 35a.

$50 bucks says this is going to be the story or atleast 80% of it.anyone willing to bet

Funny most of movie goers know the whole story before actually watching it but bollywood still sells, amazing. 

Watch how self claimed reformist @Alam_dar missing on this thread. No offense, but in my opinion you can never go wrong when you assume that Every follower of religion of peace, directly or indirectly, knowingly supports its Jihadis and their actions. People like Arif Mohammad Khan are like one in a million and will be taken out in very first available opportunity.

52 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Wohi ghisa pita victimhood leads to terrorism wala movie.

As expected..... I knew this was going to a diluted portrayed of the event while showing empathy to the extremists in the Valley. This is all you can expect from the Bollywood mafia. I mean the line was drawn when he chose two muslim actors to play the hindu couple.

I feel ashamed of sharing the trailer to promote this.  Please every boycott this. The KP Associations should publish statements condemning this crap and to urge everyone to boycott this film.

pjimage-75.jpg

It was VVC's intention to make the public chewtiya to mislead them about the plot of this film in the run up to the release of the film and in true Bollywood style just before the release the focus has shifted from the atrocities by Islamist extremists in the valley on hindus to a stupid love story/friendship angle!

I have added VVC to the list of filmakers I have boycotted which included K Johar.

I dont know if this is an actual film but if the trailer reflects the actual content of the film, then this the fire under many peoples butts to actually know what happened with KPs and their women during this time.  I really hope the Kashmir Files shows this in a more polished cinematic way.

12 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

And I was right just look at how this kp lady lashing out at him, and look at the smug at this sobs face, having the audacity to say that, plz clap, we will make a sequal, BKL su...  MC. 

Is that Sushil Pandit consoling her? I like the guy.