13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

U cannot bowl 145+ without hard worl

Every ones lacks somewere

Evwn starc has struggled in test cricket in last few yrs

Rabadda pathetic in india

Coz shami is not a good t20 bowler

Coz bumrah is once in generation cricketer

How many 3 format players are there in world

He has a good yorker but not as consistent as many...yorkers needs a lot of fitness which has never been his strength

Ohh plz!! U r trying to push off as he is somewhat limited in his build up or hereditary..  yorker needs fitness.. yeah i concur.. however Yorker also needs practice which is most imperative & eminent.. if u deliver a 100 yorker length deliveries a day in the net.. then u will develop muscle memory to execute consistent yorker.. & it's not a rocket science to work that out...

No one is born great or with ability.. practice & hard work don't hv any alternative.. if shami after years of international cricket doesn't possess the ability to deliver consistent yorker.. then it is not due to any limitations.. however its is because he doesn't practice enough yorkers in net... & This stand true for any other bowler who is failing horribly in death overs..

See their is no alternative for hard work.. i stand by it

Edited by Amit228
1 minute ago, Amit228 said:

Ohh plz!! U trying to push off as he is somewhat limited in his build up or hereditary..  yorker needs fitness.. yeah i concur.. however Yorker also needs practice which is most imperative & eminent.. if u deliver a 100 yorker length deliveries a day in the net.. then u will develop muscle memory to execute consistent yorker.. & it's not a rocket science to work that out...

Yet u can name only very few who can do that....yea right its that easy

Video game nhin. N even if lets say they dont work hard....thats our best option so gulp it down

1 minute ago, Amit228 said:

No one is born great or with ability.. practice & hard work don't hv any alternative.. if shami after years of international cricket doesn't possess the ability to deliver consistent yorker.. then it is not due to any limitations.. however its is because he doesn't practice enough yorkers in net... & This stand true for any other bowler who is failing horribly in death overs..

See their is no alternative for hard work..

Its simple coz to some it comes easy to some it does and the fitness needed to bowl yorker is massive. Once wasim said u need thrice the energy to bowl yorker then a bouncer.

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yet u can name only very few who can do that....yea right its that easy

Video game nhin. N even if lets say they dont work hard....thats our best option so gulp it down

Its simple coz to some it comes easy to some it does and the fitness needed to bowl yorker is massive. Once wasim said u need thrice the energy to bowl yorker then a bouncer.

Wasim also said u need to deliver thousands of balls in the net to develop a consistent yorker thus building muscle memory for the same... 

Bumrah is bumrah of today because he practices.. behind the scenes.. day in & day out.. rest u can continue to linger on with mediocrity.. failing urself & team again & again..

3 minutes ago, Amit228 said:

Wasim also said u need to deliver thousands of balls in the net to develop a consistent yorker thus building muscle memory for the same... 

Who denies that but bowling then vs now is huge diff . 

yet on days akram got it wrong and wud have gotten more wrong in current era when he cudnt have an old ball which he cud scratch

Bumrah is bumrah of today because he practices.. behind the scenes.. day in & day out.. rest u can continue to linger on with mediocrity.. failing urself & team again & again..

highest wkt taker is mediocrity :hysterical:

how many bumrah we n world has ?

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Who denies that but bowling then vs now is huge diff . 

yet on days akram got it wrong and wud have gotten more wrong in current era when he cudnt have an old ball which he cud scratch

highest wkt taker is mediocrity :hysterical:

how many bumrah we n world has ?

Mediocre death bowler with abysmal t20s record.... i stand corrected.. i nvr said he is not a good bowler.. however he is pretty limited owing to his work ethics.. will lose u more match in death overs like he almost did against bangers in world cup if not for bumrah.. if u wnt shami to feature regularly in odi & t20s.. then he need to make amend to his death bowling really quickly.. & start practicing in the net for where he lags..

26 minutes ago, Amit228 said:

Ohh plz!! U r trying to push off as he is somewhat limited in his build up or hereditary..  yorker needs fitness.. yeah i concur.. however Yorker also needs practice which is most imperative & eminent.. if u deliver a 100 yorker length deliveries a day in the net.. then u will develop muscle memory to execute consistent yorker.. & it's not a rocket science to work that out...

See their is no alternative for hard work.. i stand by it

I too do not agree that he is in experienced . You can say that for 19-21 guys . Not for 26-27 years .

With that logic by the time he is experienced he will be 31-32. Though i am not judging him with one game ., 

IN this match last 2 overs at the end by Kuldeep and Saini  caused slip in match control.

I would expect plan B when Saini found landing yorkers tough .

In this match For Pollar , should have bowled full on his legs so that he is  bit pushed to leg side and then bowl  wide full balls on the off side . 

Again a short ball is a good option against Polladr . those 3 balls should have been tried at that stage.

Edited by prudent_kreeda
5 minutes ago, Amit228 said:

Mediocre death bowler with abysmal t20s record.... i stand corrected.. i nvr said he is not a good bowler.. however he is pretty limited owing to his work ethics.. will lose u more match in death overs like he almost did against bangers in world cup if not for bumrah.. if u wnt shami to feature regularly in odi & t20s.. then he need to make amend to his death bowling really quickly.. & start practicing in the net for where he lags..

Then what are the better options let me knw

I have never recommended him in t20 but odi he is bloody good. Death is not alone in odi neither he is awful in death

Our bowling is not good enough for odis at home ,teams are smashing our bowlers in most of the games but then conditions are generally flat so only quality  bowlers will  survive such onslaughts .

We should either concentrate on strengthening our middle order and bully teams by over scoring them like we used to or the way aus,nzl,England does or prepare more bowling friendly wickets or rather spinning wkts so that our spinners come to the party .

These flat wkts leave us nowhere, neither the batsmen are great in outscoring tough opponents nor the bowlers get purchase from the pitch. We need to quickly decide 

1 hour ago, Amit228 said:

Exactly!! I second this.. at age of 27.. u aren't supposed to pass of ur mediocrity in cloak of being young (Atleast to international cricket) ... International cricket now days is ruthless.. u perform, improve or just disappear.. where no one will ever bat an eye for u again.. same goes for shami, shardul & all other bowlers above age 25.. 

He just played his debut odi out of all fast bowlers including both teams he was the best and if you think revolutionary bhuvi whom no name players like sarfraz Khan carted like anything would have been better than these guys than good luck to you.

48 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

what great side did NZ had in this Wc....

What great side did Pak had in 2017 CT

You can't win discussion with this Kohli bhakt.....bloddy if I would be Kohli fun I would shut my moth before he win smth relevant in odi....than being stubborn and blind fool and brandishing him goat captain like his bhakt and Shastri ji.

6 minutes ago, raki05 said:

You can't win discussion with this Kohli bhakt.....bloddy if I would be Kohli fun I would shut my moth before he win smth relevant in odi....than being stubborn and blind fool and brandishing him goat captain like his bhakt and Shastri ji.

actually im winnings

• He had debate with me saying dube is better bowler then hardik- i had the last laugh
  • He debated that india has no talent,.....now he himself says he was wrong about iyer. Now m waiting for few years when it ll be mess coz their wud be so much talent
  • He justified dhawan over rahul in t20- i had the last laugh
  • He said rahul is not talent now he is making runs - so im having last laugh

One more world tournament n kohli will screw it up again.....so one more debate won