Pakistan players mistreated Danish Kaneria for being a Hindu: Shoaib Akhtar

Laaloo

19 minutes ago, Aiden said:

Kaneria was leading spinner for Pak for almost a decade in 2000s and mostly played under Inzi and said in many interviews that he had no problem as a hindu and no body pressured him despite Inzi being a mullah. 

Back then his career was at stake so he was afraid to speak up. Danish has confirmed Shoaib's words. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/danish-kaneria-responds-shoaib-akhtar-mistreatment-in-pakistan-hindu-1631787-2019-12-26

He has also said that  Younis Khan, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Yousuf were good to him.

Wonder who the bad guys were. Afridi and Kamran?

4 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Back then his career was at stake so he was afraid to speak up. Danish has confirmed Shoaib's words. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cricket/story/danish-kaneria-responds-shoaib-akhtar-mistreatment-in-pakistan-hindu-1631787-2019-12-26

He has also said that  Younis Khan, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Yousuf were good to him.

Wonder who the bad guys were. Afridi and Kamran?

Did Kamran drop all those catches on his bowling deliberately? Religion above team interests? 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Bhai I know you are anti Modi but He can still apply legally if he wants to you know that right? CAA has nothing to do with it 

Not sure what gave you that impression. I am all for him. Also I was trying to make a joke given Akhtar is going to get serious flak from Pakistani and may need a new home. 

1 hour ago, Aiden said:

Kaneria was leading spinner for Pak for almost a decade in 2000s and mostly played under Inzi and said in many interviews that he had no problem as a hindu and no body pressured him despite Inzi being a mullah. 

Inzi was not the problem. It was others.

Just confirms my belief about Inzamam-ul-Haq - one of the nicest guys to play cricket . Gentle giant who treats people fairly . 

meanwhile Pak is anyways not a nice place for Hindus . In india Azar was captain , zaheer is role model and Shami is shoulder to shoulder with Bumrah . 
mera bharat mahaan 

danish come over to india . CAA to ur rescue sir . 

24 minutes ago, mani sha said:

Just confirms my belief about Inzamam-ul-Haq - one of the nicest guys to play cricket . Gentle giant who treats people fairly . 

meanwhile Pak is anyways not a nice place for Hindus . In india Azar was captain , zaheer is role model and Shami is shoulder to shoulder with Bumrah . 
mera bharat mahaan 

danish come over to india . CAA to ur rescue sir . 

CAA is only applicable to people who came before the cut off date of 31st dec 2014.

Gosh so much misinformation being spread around.