Kane Williamson (c)

Babar Azam

Ben Stokes

Jos Butler

M.Starc

J.Bumrah

Y.Chahal 

T. Boult

why not shakib at 5 then babar.....that position is not suited for guys like babar, williamson, kohli 

ull get ur 2nd spinner as well 

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Forgot about him yes he should be in but let’s keep him out for now due to the ban

u can even go for neesham or morgon since warner, rohit, kohli, williamson will play out most overs 80% of times and ull be needing power player in lower middle order. Stokes is good enough to play at 5

Kohli, Williamson, babar are all pace their innings in a similar way and now even warner takes his time

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u can even go for neesham or morgon since warner, rohit, kohli, williamson will play out most overs 80% of times and ull be needing power player in lower middle order. Stokes is good enough to play at 5

Kohli, Williamson, babar are all pace their innings in a similar way and now even warner takes his time

Williamson is the captain of the year and Kohli is Kohli so only Babar seems dispensable 

On 12/28/2019 at 10:54 AM, maniac said:

OdIs 

Rohit Sharma

David Warner

Virat Kohli

Kane Williamson (c)

Babar Azam

Ben Stokes

Jos Butler

M.Starc

J.Bumrah

Y.Chahal 

T. Boult

I would exclude babar from my team. Doesn't bring in that fear factor unlike the other top 4. Top 4 is already heavy batting, include Shakib instead of Babar (had a phenomenal WC19). Gives the team 2 proper all rounder - both Stokes/Shakib with bat and ball are capable of winning the game. Rest are on point (aside from chahal)!

Also, Pretty sure there are better options than Chahal. One of the Afgani spinners must have been doing better than this lad in 2019 i would assume?

Edited by Zero_Unit

23 hours ago, Aiden said:

I'll replace Kohli with Babar due to WC performance alone. No point of useless bilateral ODI runs when you fail at the big stage

As if Babar won you guys a world cup. Give it a rest with these nonsense posts ...

On 12/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Counter team

1. Finch 
  2. Roy 
  3. Bairstrow
  4. Shakib
  5. morgon (captain)
  6. Pooran (keeper)
  7. Neesham
  8. Cummins
  9. Archer
  10. Shami
  11. Tahir 

You are replacing Babar with a cheater , banned---bravo, Oh-----I got it , Babar is from Pakistan, makes sense now. 

On 12/28/2019 at 10:54 AM, maniac said:

OdIs 

Rohit Sharma

David Warner

Virat Kohli

Kane Williamson (c)

Babar Azam

Ben Stokes

Jos Butler

M.Starc

J.Bumrah

Y.Chahal 

T. Boult

I was thinking about making some changes, but hard to make any , I think you picked the right squad. 

23 minutes ago, First class said:

You are replacing Babar with a cheater , banned---bravo, Oh-----I got it , Babar is from Pakistan, makes sense now. 

I dnt give a fck who is from where. , ill have wasim in my atg xi and he use to tamper balls . When u make a team u have to look a balance ....stop playing victim card i hate it.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I dnt give a fck who is from where. , ill have wasim in my atg xi and he use to tamper balls . When u make a team u have to look a balance ....stop playing victim card i hate it.

Gosh,  too many "streat boys" here, can;t write a sentence without using indecent language, or its the culture they grew up in.