I once smashed my TV after seeing my daughter perform aarti, reveals Shahid Afridi

Laaloo

https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/watch-i-once-smashed-my-tv-after-seeing-my-daughter-perform-aarti-reveals-shahid-afridi/533240

From Sohail Tanvir Hindu o ki zeheniyat aisi to this guy. They have a special hatred for non Muslims. And their kaali daal prime minister is busy lecturing Indians on minorities.

Wasn’t there a report few years back where shahid Afridis terrorist cousin was shot down by the Indian army? Maybe that’s why.

Shahid Afridi = secular 
Sehwag = communal 
I was searching about this Afridi topic...not a single mention in any liberal Indian media. Still remember, when Afridi went unsold in IPL 2.....NDTV & Barkha Dutt did 1 hour prime time programme.

Heck no thread even in green ghetto forum. They open a thread even if one farts in India like what Meerut police is saying or Jharkhand elections etc. but keeping pedestrian distance on this topic.

What a bunch of sad and hypocrite people. I am no fan of Bangladesh but so glad this time that BCB president put PCB on their place and refused to tour Pak. Well done

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

Reality of Pakistan and Muslim world in general. There’s a reason why they lagged behind others.. 

There was an interesting article I had to read for one of my elective class (or as I like to refer to them as useless, waste of time and money) . At one point in time, Muslims were pioneers in a lot of scientific/math discoveries. However, one backward mentality guy became a big figure for that specific religion, people tends to listen to public figure (forgot his name - if I can dig up the article, I'll post the link). He came up with the idea that numbers were satanic, and you can already guess where the rest of the ultra religious people headed towards and then it spread like wildfire. The result of that small incident, as you have stated: lagging behind in today's world.

4 hours ago, Ranvir said:

I would do the same if my children did any muhammedan rituals.

Would you say it proudly in a public forum though and then even if you say that would the  audience and host  clap and cheer on prime time tv in any other country ?

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Would you say it proudly in a public forum though and then even if you say that would the  audience and host  clap and cheer on prime time tv in any other country ?

All Islamic countries are pretty much like that.

India made such a huge mistake letting muslims remain after 1947. A stupid mistake.

2 hours ago, Ranvir said:

All Islamic countries are pretty much like that.

India made such a huge mistake letting muslims remain after 1947. A stupid mistake.

The problem is not that. Few Muslims have greatly contributed to the development of our country post independence. The problem is the government policies of appeasement etc and fake pseudo secularism.

Take Muslims in the USA for example, few of the newer immigrants might be creating problems but the ones born and brought up here for the most part don’t make a hue and cry about things and go about their lives. 

In India and England and from what I hear these days in Canada it is the local populace that create the nuisance and this is mostly  due to the government appeasement policies and turning a blind eye to  a growing extremism menace. 

14 hours ago, maniac said:

The problem is not that. Few Muslims have greatly contributed to the development of our country post independence. The problem is the government policies of appeasement etc and fake pseudo secularism.

Take Muslims in the USA for example, few of the newer immigrants might be creating problems but the ones born and brought up here for the most part don’t make a hue and cry about things and go about their lives. 

In India and England and from what I hear these days in Canada it is the local populace that create the nuisance and this is mostly  due to the government appeasement policies and turning a blind eye to  a growing extremism menace. 

Look there is no difference in thinking between Indian muslims, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

The only difference is the popularion numbers.

The indian muslims also supported partition and a seperate state for muslims. The founders of Pakistan were from Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh. Most of the muslims from UP stayed behind becausr the Hindus did not force them out like they should have.

Now what kind of idiotic government lets such people stay behind when they supported seperation in the first place.

Kashmir is a muslim majority state in India and look what they have done there, thrown out the Pandits.

Wake up!