Permanent BAN on Afridi's entry to India.

rangeelaraja

This filthy 3rd rate cricketer from an international pariah terror country has crossed his aaukat here. He may act all macho about not caring about visiting India and all, but this pig like the rest of his ilk has no shame in living of India's crumbs. I remember he and Wajahat Khan begging NDTV for airtime when they wanted to release his book. His opinion on India's internal matters and direct attack on our PM must not go without making him grovel miserably and realizing the worth of the shith0l@ that he comes from. India MUST impose a permanent BAN on this filthy pig.

Edited by rangeelaraja

Don't know why you are emotionally reacting to a tweet by retired mediocre cricketer. He wants to remain in limelight, he has no other life skill.

You come across as intolerant. Lifeban for criticising a politician? Modi is abused left and right by his own countrymen, sometimes rightfully so. If that's the case then half of ICF will be banned to UK, Canada and US based on posts here.

51 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

Don't know why you are emotionally reacting to a tweet by retired mediocre cricketer. He wants to remain in limelight, he has no other life skill.

You come across as intolerant. Lifeban for criticising a politician? Modi is abused left and right by his own countrymen, sometimes rightfully so. If that's the case then half of ICF will be banned to UK, Canada and US based on posts here.

Because this scumbag is from an devious enemy country that wants to bleed India.

Because this scumbag abuses India but wants to make money of us.

I dont blame Afridi here...let me explain why. He responded to a tweet of Ghaffoor who himself forwarded the propaganda post of Dhruv Rathee, a third grade neech insaan. If we give ammunition, onviously enemy will fire it. Blocking a half grown men like Afridi wont serve the purpose. There must be strict laws to arrest the people sitting in India and posting fake propaganda stuff. I am all for questioning govt policies...infact I supported when Assamese people protested against CAB but you simply cant post fake propaganda. I have few unfortunate acquintances in my facebook as well who are posting fake riots video from 2 years ago and saying see how UP police is manhandling protestors. Govt should pass law to arrest all such fake news peddlers in social media. People like Dhruv Rathee, Kunal Kamra, Akash Banerjee, Rana Aayub, Sheila Rashid and channels like NDTV, Wire, Quint, Carravan etc. are far more dangerous to the country than Pakistanis.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk