Jump to content
gakgupta

Pakistan's Haris Rauf's throat-cutting celebration sparks controversy Sydney [Australia]

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Which is fine if they do it but why should anyone in India care about that?

 I don't care, he is just young guy, all he needs to be told is stop doing it.I never heard about him before but I like his bowling.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Why should he be told to stop doing it in places where it isn't banned?

Because , it has been banned in other sports not named WWF which needs things like this to get publicity and fans.He has the game which can speak for itself.If it is done in an international match it would be banned by ICC too.

Share this post


Link to post
Quick lol:laugh:

Watch out for his action

 

Keep crying about he’s action...you must be an expert in this field.

 

Play it in slow motion and you will find he’s wrist position at the point of delivery gives wrong impression to the naked eye.

Share this post


Link to post
This is what you guys do,cry

 

Keep wishing he is a chucker..:you are making yourself look like a fool. Here you go, take a look.,he’s wrist action at point of delivery gives misleading impression of ‘chucking’.

 

23ccf9bbea66edffeb6c1528d589f36c.pliste652bc6a68f91e6feb6c8fd1949222f3.plistf9c382a0063647fa8c7c9f0e5b931da4.pliste8fa3c936da9b08d50e0bc88ef31933c.plist

 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

 

Keep wishing he is s chucker..:you are making yourself look like a fool. Here you go, take a look.,he’s wrist action at point of delivery gives misleading impression of ‘chucking’.

 

23ccf9bbea66edffeb6c1528d589f36c.pliste652bc6a68f91e6feb6c8fd1949222f3.plistf9c382a0063647fa8c7c9f0e5b931da4.pliste8fa3c936da9b08d50e0bc88ef31933c.plist

Another chucker from chuckistan.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, Shaz1 said:

He has the best tool in the business. By being Pakistani he is carrying the legacy of the most talented fast bowlers. His jeans help him succeed as a bowler.

:hysterical:

On a serious note... the celebration doesn’t really go with cricket anyway, let Taker & Kane have their thing

& NFL banned some scrub wide receiver from the Jets for the same thing so not really that surprising.

& before anyone starts bashing me for the nagin dance thing, I hate it more than any of you do so no point in really dragging that here:angel:    

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

 


You must be blind..

 

He is a chucker untill proven not....Any Pakistani bowler debut should be tested for chucking, fixing and age fudging as these are common traits found out in Pak past international cricketer including their prime minister  As previously conceded by himself involved in ball tempering and now posting fake video on Twitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
He is a chucker untill proven not....Any Pakistani bowler debut should be tested for chucking, fixing and age fudging as these are common traits found out in Pak past international cricketer including their prime minister  As previously conceded by himself involved in ball tempering and now posting fake video on Twitter. 


Keep crying. Rivers of tears.

Share this post


Link to post
He is a chucker untill proven not....Any Pakistani bowler debut should be tested for chucking, fixing and age fudging as these are common traits found out in Pak past international cricketer including their prime minister  As previously conceded by himself involved in ball tempering and now posting fake video on Twitter. 


Your Modi carries fake university qualifications so.....

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, cric_fan said:

 


Your Modi carries fake university qualifications so.....

 

Prove it.....you are talking like kangreshi, are you sure you are from holy peaceful South Asian green nation.

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Find it funny that a nobody is getting so much attention here. 

Any Half decent pakistanis is going to be topic of discussions between indians

Cant help such Insecurity 

Share this post


Link to post

Does any moderator exists here, does he/she not see the language people use here for each other, for a country and religion also. The reason I keep coming to this forum is because some very good cricket experts  , probably better than any other cricket forum write here on regular basis and I enjoy that and there are in vast majority here. But unfortunately some spoilers have been very active, they have little knowledge of the game but they are hell bound to make this forum "times of India" free for all forum. Time for moderator to wake up, no other forum, except TOI allows such non-sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/4/2020 at 6:24 PM, jf1gp_1 said:

I didnt notice it till you pointed it out. Yup there is this slight jerk right at the time of release . look at the 3rd wicket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFJw08Ar5Xk

Yeah, looks dodgy. There's a clear bend before the point of release.  

 

And what's up with that cringey celebration. Australian players are clearly not comfortable with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, raki05 said:

Pakistani have this sense of entitlement that everyone should rave about their so called talents, and if you have different opinion all their media, players, politicians and public loose their minds. For all their misery they always blame India, and have this superiority complex attitude.

Its a schizophrenic insecurity-driven superiority complex. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, First class said:

Does any moderator exists here, does he/she not see the language people use here for each other, for a country and religion also. The reason I keep coming to this forum is because some very good cricket experts  , probably better than any other cricket forum write here on regular basis and I enjoy that and there are in vast majority here. But unfortunately some spoilers have been very active, they have little knowledge of the game but they are hell bound to make this forum "times of India" free for all forum. Time for moderator to wake up, no other forum, except TOI allows such non-sense. 

Yes mods do exist here who are not bots ,this is not a plastic forum like the ghetto platform,you guys push the whinning button and cry like a rudaali all day long the moment some one posts against your liking,that is not called moderation that is suppression ,you don't have to cry for mods to fullfill your childish wishes here,this is a sovereign forum ,we are proud of our moderators 

Edited by Suhaan

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/4/2020 at 8:26 PM, putrevus said:

Because , it has been banned in other sports not named WWF which needs things like this to get publicity and fans.He has the game which can speak for itself.If it is done in an international match it would be banned by ICC too.

So if NFL decides to ban turbans tomorrow, you think cricket should do it too?

 

Don't be stupid. Let each sport make whatever rules they want to according to their culture and local sensibilities. Just because NFL banned it doesn't mean ICC should too. Like I said, thousands of kids in India and Pakistan have done this taunt for years without seeing it in a negative light.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Suhaan said:

we are proud of our moderators 

Speak for yourself. Moderation on this site is pathetic. A lot of low-quality posts are allowed to be posted, even like "Congratulations on your century" or "Congratulations on your win" and other little opinions that can just as easily be posted in the match thread rather than flooding the front page with posts. There will be 10 different posts on the match while the match is still going on.

Share this post


Link to post

I personally don’t think there was much wrong with the celebration, much like Jadejas sword celebration and MS Dhonis gun celebration after his ton against Sri Lanka in 2005 in Jaipur. What’s more is that Haris has apologized and promised to show restraint in the future as he understood he may have offended ppl albeit unintentionally. Kudos to the young man for his magnanimity 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Speak for yourself. Moderation on this site is pathetic. A lot of low-quality posts are allowed to be posted, even like "Congratulations on your century" or "Congratulations on your win" and other little opinions that can just as easily be posted in the match thread rather than flooding the front page with posts. There will be 10 different posts on the match while the match is still going on.

I think otherwise,moderation is done where its necessary,i don't find anything wrong here

I think you are talking about multiple threads based on same content,but i have seen mods delete duplicate threads 

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Sir

Your PM is tweeting on India, day and night.

Unka kuch kaare aap.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk
 

These clowns don't even know what to cry about. Fascist Modi is not offering Indian citizenship to Pakistani Muslims boo hoo hoo LOL. Donkeys first cry about India being a hellhole for Muslims, and at the same time they have a problem when they are not invited to that supposed hellhole. You have your own separate country duffers, why do you even want to come here? Their India obsession will never end I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Suhaan said:

I think otherwise,moderation is done where its necessary,i don't find anything wrong here

I think you are talking about multiple threads based on same content,but i have seen mods delete duplicate threads 

Here is another example. Low-quality threads like this need to be closed as soon as they're opened.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/5/2020 at 2:46 PM, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

So if NFL decides to ban turbans tomorrow, you think cricket should do it too?

 

Don't be stupid. Let each sport make whatever rules they want to according to their culture and local sensibilities. Just because NFL banned it doesn't mean ICC should too. Like I said, thousands of kids in India and Pakistan have done this taunt for years without seeing it in a negative light.

No I don't, but it has been banned by soccer too. I have not seen a taunt like this in international cricket.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/6/2020 at 1:24 AM, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Speak for yourself. Moderation on this site is pathetic. A lot of low-quality posts are allowed to be posted, even like "Congratulations on your century" or "Congratulations on your win" and other little opinions that can just as easily be posted in the match thread rather than flooding the front page with posts. There will be 10 different posts on the match while the match is still going on.

I don't agree with you but respect your opinion and its matter as much as anyone else and postrer you quoted to. Btw good/bad is frame of mind of a certain individual and everyone has right to express themselves. May be people who are opening such threads matter to them and they are not as qualified enough as you to think that deeper as what is hight/low quality.

 

Edited by raki05

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, putrevus said:

No I don't, but it has been banned by soccer too. I have not seen a taunt like this in international cricket.

NFL, soccer, baseball, kabaddi, carrom... doesn't matter. Just because it is banned in another sport doesn't mean it should be banned in cricket. Many people have done taunts from WWE in cricket. Some bowler used to do the John Cena "You can't see me" gesture too.

Share this post


Link to post

The guy is unstoppable , now an hat trick. He has been the best paceman in BBL this year. Thank God he changed his ridiculous celebration style also and now performs that Lukhnow style " adab arz hey " salam after taking a wicket. His is an amazing story considering just about an year ago, he had not played even a decent club cricket game and now one of the most sort after fast bowler in T20 leagues. 

Share this post


Link to post

Meh.  It’s a celebration that adds a bit of spice. On the other hand I’m also ok if he’s asked to stop it.

 

In the meanwhile, we’re all talking about the boy - so he seems to be getting some extra ‘bad boy’ publicity for now.

 

As for his bowling, it seems there’s some flex but my gut feel is he is just under that radar.  I won’t say he chucking basis what I see, but yeah his action may get scrutinised. 
 

Plus he seems like he’s got some heat- we’ll have to see how long he lasts in the perpetual Pakistani cricket comedy soap opera. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...