It’s not surprising that this forum has a bad reputation

cric_fan

4 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

No I won’t log out. I come here to discuss cricket. Not to read abusive posts.

Abe ,its you who started it,you don't want to log out ,we welcome that

But don't expect rose petals showered upon you while posting filths here,i repeat you brought religion here first,please stop here,we welcome you here for your posts not to take religious insults

Abe ,its you who started it,you don't want to log out ,we welcome that
But don't expect rose petals showered upon you while posting filths here,i repeat you brought religion here first,please stop here,we welcome you here for your posts not to take religious insults

I started it?? What a bunch of lies!

51 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Some of the posts in the Haris Rauf thread are downright disgusting.

Keep up the good work guys.

This forum has a good reputation. I like your opinions here and may disagree but our democratic upringing says that you have right to be on this forum and state your point of view.

This is internet and people have opinion. Don't get upset.

Compared to the green forum this is exponentially a better place with lot of extremely matured mods who operate very democratically. If you show any dissent on the other green forum bans are handed out in no time.

So kindly feel free to post but you have not earned the right to critisize this forum.

This forum has a good reputation. I like your opinions here and may disagree but our democratic upringing says that you have right to be on this forum and state your point of view.
This is internet and people have opinion. Don't get upset.
Compared to the green forum this is exponentially a better place with lot of extremely matured mods who operate very democratically. If you show any dissent on the other green forum bans are handed out in no time.
So kindly feel free to post but you have not earned the right to critisize this forum.

Sorry, what? I hardly ever post on the ‘other forum’ but you will never find abuse on this level directed towards Indian’s there.

I have the right to criticise.

Pakpassion has quite a few threads where the local poyz hv taken a jibe at indian test team by suggesting (baselessly) how kohli & co hv been doctoring home pitches for last 5 years in order to keep their home record intact.  Those comments hv neither been deleted nor moderated.  My Message to OP "Apne girebaan me jhaank ke dekho pehle ". Before making this kind of thread.

5 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Sorry, what? I hardly ever post on the ‘other forum’ but you will never find abuse on this level directed towards Indian’s there.

I have the right to criticise.

There is well directed abuse but it is sopisticated. There is no room for dissent. If the tables were turned they would have banned you. There are regular posters over there who do nothing but belittle Indian cricket and its achievements.

Once again feel free to post and do feel at home but kindly do not say that this is a bad forum. 

Have you ever seen how much criticism we direct at Kohli, Dhoni, Dhawan or any other cricketer.

I think your reaction is over the top because of our difference in upbringing. Raised in Indian capital all we have learned is to show dissent if we don't like something. You give Imran a god like status and we give Kohli hell. Those are the fundamental differences betewen us so don't get terribly upset. We are your brothers.