sandeep

Mob attack on JNU

4 minutes ago, velu said:

if police beat them , libtards will make it as a big issue .. :dontknow:

"make it a big issue"?

So you think violence directed at college students is acceptable and should not be an issue?  Wake the f**k up what's wrong with you.  This sort of "us vs them" tribal thinking is seducing normal people into tolerating and supporting horrible actions.  

1 minute ago, randomGuy said:

It's Orchestrated by commies and Congress.

And you "know" this because?  All 'bad' things are done by "the other side" right? Not by 'our side'? 

ffs.  Have some balls, and try to be objective for a change, instead of automatically droning robotic party lines like a good little brainwashed sheep.

Edited by sandeep

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"make it a big issue"?

So you think violence directed at college students is acceptable and should not be an issue?  Wake the f**k up what's wrong with you.  This sort of "us vs them" tribal thinking is seducing normal people into tolerating and supporting horrible actions.  

bhai .. there is a tamil proverb about using violence todo the right thing “அடி உதவுற மாதிரி அண்ணன் தம்பி கூட உதவ மாட்டாங்க”

rough translation is "violence will help you more than your blood brothers" :p:

actually this was proven again this week .. short story ( though slightly off-topic )

during Thoothukudi protest against Sterlite copper plant , tamilnadu police ( or riot police ) encountered 15/16 people ( official figures ) ..

whole media went on shouting that admk/bjp government is working for the industrialists and created a scene that local residents are against the copper plant ..

last week they had local body election and results were out yesterday .. admk completely sweeped tuticorin district 

my view is if things go out of hand and government know that protests are wrong ( and  politically motivated which harms the country ) , we should crush them with iron fist ( or lead ) :hitler:

And you "know" this because?  All 'bad' things are done by "the other side" right? Not by 'our side'? 

ffs.  Have some balls, and try to be objective for a change, instead of automatically droning robotic party lines like a good little brainwashed sheep.

TBH in the OP you also attacked BJP saying 'unbelievable BJP is allowing these sort of things to happen'. So how do you know that BJP is behind this? We like to pass judgement quickly...works both ways, no?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, sandeep said:

And how do you know that BJP is behind this ? 'dogla' hai kya?.. this can be a stunt by khujliwal.

Edited by speedheat

9 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

TBH in the OP you also attacked BJP saying 'unbelievable BJP is allowing these sort of things to happen'. So how do you know that BJP is behind this? We like to pass judgement quickly...works both ways, no?

Try to follow the news - it is obvious that the police response has been noticeably sluggish and on the backfoot.  There are videos out there of cops just standing there allowing mobs to run rampant.  

And I am not jumping to conclusions about the identity of the mob - they could be ABVP goons as alleged, or "left" naxals.  I don't know.  But the government is of the BJP, and they have the authority, force and responsibility.  

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

And how do you know that BJP is behind this ? 'dogla' hai kya?.. this can be a stunt by khujliwal.

Agree it can - but home minister controls Delhi Police.  Is Amit Shah incompetent, or intentionally allowing **** to get out of hand?  

I find it very hard to believe BJP will be doing this. They are already in backfoot with nationwide protest...why would they instigate a fresh one in JNU? CAA protests have mellowed down in the country in the last few days....some parties are not able to digest it. Lets start a fresh one in jnu and prove govt is intolerant just before delhi election. Yogendra Yadav, Swara Bhaskar and D.Raja already in campus as I speak.

15 minutes ago, velu said:

bhai .. there is a tamil proverb about using violence todo the right thing “அடி உதவுற மாதிரி அண்ணன் தம்பி கூட உதவ மாட்டாங்க”

actually this was proven again this week .. short story ( though slightly off-topic )

during Thoothukudi protest against Sterlite copper plant , tamilnadu police ( or riot police ) encountered 15/16 people ( official figures ) ..

whole media went on shouting that admk/bjp government is working for the industrialists and created a scene that local residents are against the copper plant ..

last week they had local body election and results were out yesterday .. admk completely sweeped tuticorin district 

my view is if things go out of hand and government know that protests are wrong ( and  politically motivated which harms the country ) , we should crush them with iron fist ( or lead ) :hitler:

And by such logic of 'end justify the means' as long as its 'my' people, is how dictatorships are created.  Not overnight, but slowly drip by drip.  

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I find it very hard to believe BJP will be doing this. They are already in backfoot with nationwide protest...why would they instigate a fresh one in JNU? CAA protests have mellowed down in the country in the last few days....some parties are not able to digest it. Lets start a fresh one in jnu and prove govt is intolerant just before delhi election. Yogendra Yadav, Swara Bhaskar and D.Raja already in campus as I speak.

I hear you, the timing is suspicious, and such a conspiracy is definitely possible.  BUT, all the more reason why the govt should have ordered police to act more effectively.  Why is that not the case?

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

And by such logic of 'end justify the means' as long as its 'my' people, is how dictatorships are created.  Not overnight, but slowly drip by drip.  

bhai .. i still feel aam admi is still not ready for democracy :(( 

we shld have got some dictators like korea or singapore got after independence , but sadly world has changed 

10 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Agree it can - but home minister controls Delhi Police.  Is Amit Shah incompetent, or intentionally allowing **** to get out of hand?  

Amit Shah is not incompetent by any means and please change the content of the thread.

Remove the word BjP, there is every possibility that left, liberals and anti-cAA protesters behind this. 

These Anti-CAA protesters were trapped after  Nankana sahib attack in Pakistan.

35 minutes ago, sandeep said:

^^Instead of typing all this as a reply to your OP, I made you type my reply. Hence that post.

Get it? :D

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Amit Shah is not incompetent by any means and please change the content of the thread.

Remove the word BjP, there is every possibility that left, liberals and anti-cAA protesters behind this. 

These Anti-CAA protesters were trapped after  Nankana sahib attack in Pakistan.

Why are cops allowing armed mob in masks to walk away scot-free?  You think its the "left, liberals and anti-CAA protestors" that controls the cops?

28 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Just shut JNU studies in humanities. We are producing morons doing research in gender studies for 20 years. They are unemployable and frustrated. 

This is just nuisance value at this point.

It is shocking that this place dictated 60 years of India's policies.

Current government's foreign minister and finance minister are JNU products FYI.

35 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This is shocking. Who is this guy? Has any media reported about it?
@sandeep read this

A "flash mob" is not necessarily violent. Its a mob that organizes quickly and silently so that cops can't block them.  

Do some basic research before outraging. Violence started when left goons barred students from registering to winter classes as a mark of protest to CAA! some were even beaten by left goons, common students retaliated and the masked goons could be anybody. Manufactured controversy, will be thwarted in the next few days like the church attacks or the nun rape.

Just now, coffee_rules said:

Do some basic research before outraging. Violence started when left goons barred students from registering to winter classes as a mark of protest to CAA! some were even beaten by left goons, common students retaliated and the masked goons could be anybody. Manufactured controversy, will be thwarted in the next few days like the church attacks or the nun rape.

Stop reflexively spouting propaganda.  I am doing the research - I have not made any conclusive claims yet.  But the circumstantial evidence is damning.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

You are just not hearing massive pro-CAA rallies that the biased media is not covering 

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Stop reflexively spouting propaganda.  I am doing the research - I have not made any conclusive claims yet.  But the circumstantial evidence is damning.

Ek Haath se taali nahin banta hain, saheb. In student politics, it is always some instigation that leads to violence, it is always the left that plays the victim, after instigation

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I hear you, the timing is suspicious, and such a conspiracy is definitely possible.  BUT, all the more reason why the govt should have ordered police to act more effectively.  Why is that not the case?

After the last AMU bus burning episode, didn’t they make a big fuss about police entering campus without permission? So, now police were waiting for permission, that’s all.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Just shut JNU studies in humanities. We are producing morons doing research in gender studies for 20 years. They are unemployable and frustrated. 

This is just nuisance value at this point.

It is shocking that this place dictated 60 years of India's policies.

I dont think that it would be in any way wise to stop the studies in humanities. 

Please stop producing Mullahs and Pandits and Studies of Dead Languages in the Universities:

If anything then the religious Madaris should be closed, along with departments of Studies of Dead Languages in the Universities. 

What is the usage of tons of Pandits, just like tons of Molvies? Most of them live on the Charities. 

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

"make it a big issue"?

and JNU does not foster this sort of "tribal thinking"?

For me, it is 100% Right Wing Hindutva Bhagts. 

Only they have the motive to beat the JNU students, not the Left Wing. 

Only they have the open support of State Police for all of their crimes. 

Actually this thing is not even there to be discussed. 

Unfortunately, right wing in all the countries in same tactics. First they kill, then they themselves pose to be Mazlooms. I have seen that even the worse evil Islamic Parties like Taliban and Sapah Sahaba and anti Qadiyani parties pose themselves as Mazloons after killing Christians, Qadiyanis, Shias and Hindus in Pakistan. 

2 hours ago, velu said:

Velu brother, 

Hindu Right Wing is highly educated one (at least a big part). Why then to behave like this that I start feeling resemblance with the Muslim right wing?

This violence and killing thing belongs to the old ages. Perhaps the Mughal era was the last one for such behaviour. 

The educated Hindu Right wing has to take the reigns of BJP, and bring the uneducated part to their level ( and not the other way around). At moment, unfortunately, the uneducated part is making things worse in India. 

13 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

and JNU does not foster this sort of "tribal thinking"?

2 wrongs don't make a right - I'm no defender of JNU, but why are folks automatically assuming that JNU students deserve to be beat up?

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

After the last AMU bus burning episode, didn’t they make a big fuss about police entering campus without permission? So, now police were waiting for permission, that’s all.

You really buying what you are selling there?

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

2 wrongs don't make a right - I'm no defender of JNU, but why are folks automatically assuming that JNU students deserve to be beat up?

dude you created this thread. Which folks are we talking about?

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Try to follow the news - it is obvious that the police response has been noticeably sluggish and on the backfoot.  There are videos out there of cops just standing there allowing mobs to run rampant.  

And I am not jumping to conclusions about the identity of the mob - they could be ABVP goons as alleged, or "left" naxals.  I don't know.  But the government is of the BJP, and they have the authority, force and responsibility.  

but you are jumping to conclusions.

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Velu brother, 

Hindu Right Wing is highly educated one (at least a big part). Why then to behave like this that I start feeling resemblance with the Muslim right wing?

This violence and killing thing belongs to the old ages. Perhaps the Mughal era was the last one for such behaviour. 

The educated Hindu Right wing has to take the reigns of BJP, and bring the uneducated part to their level ( and not the other way around). At moment, unfortunately, the uneducated part is making things worse in India. 

when comes to economy and trade , i am an extremist ..

i dont bother about religion .. given a chance i would marry 4 muslim women than 1 hindu women :p: 

these leftists , commies , naxals , pseudo-seculars are our unnecessary burden .. they should be dealt with iron fist