Delhi assembly election dates announced

vayuu1

honest truth is BJP needed Sheila dikshit to suck out AAP votes.  She was the only congress leader with some mass appeal. 

Post her death there is a real chance that Congress might permanently vanish from Delhi as a political party. Been talking to a few Delhi based people and its either AAP or BJP with the former most preferred. Congress is not even on the radar.

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Because Delhi people are not voting for BJP in assembly elections they are chutiyaas . When they voted for Modi they were super intelligent? 

Whether you People like it or not Delhi still has much better quality of life compared to BJP ruled NCR regions. 24 hour power is still dream for us in Gurugram. All you People want People to blindly support BJP irrespective of whether they deliver or not.

and people like you blindly oppose the BJP while failing to realise that the municipal corporations of Delhi are BJP controlled. So the BJP do rule Delhi alongside AAP. Totally biased to give only AAP the credit for everything.

Never forget that.

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Because Delhi people are not voting for BJP in assembly elections they are chutiyaas . When they voted for Modi they were super intelligent? 

Whether you People like it or not Delhi still has much better quality of life compared to BJP ruled NCR regions. 24 hour power is still dream for us in Gurugram. All you People want People to blindly support BJP irrespective of whether they deliver or not.

because Delhi is national capital.........

About time BJP starts working on regional faces, Modi can't fight for them all the time

Clown Manoj Tiwari can't make people vote for BJP

Bihar too seems a lost battle,Nitish itching to go to the seculars,RJD wooing him recently, doesn't matter if Lalu gives a slogan to oust Nitish

BJP has to work on this regional faces do matter,they will have to realize this

8 hours ago, G_B_ said:

and people like you blindly oppose the BJP while failing to realise that the municipal corporations of Delhi are BJP controlled. So the BJP do rule Delhi alongside AAP. Totally biased to give only AAP the credit for everything.

Never forget that.

If I have to give credit then it goes to Sheila dixit . At that time quality of life changed for people , power cuts reduced , water supply improved.

And since when municipalities share credit along with state government.?  Apart from Delhi and Mumbai people hardly know who is ruling in municipality.

In Gurgaon apart from BJP hardly any party even contested municipality elections

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

If I have to give credit then it goes to Sheila dixit . At that time quality of life changed for people , power cuts reduced , water supply improved.

And since when municipalities share credit along with state government.?  Apart from Delhi and Mumbai people hardly know who is ruling in municipality.

In Gurgaon apart from BJP hardly any party even contested municipality elections

Umm delhi is effectively a city state. It barely has any pop in rural areas. Thats why in the case of delhi the municipal corps are equally as important as the state gov for the services you speak, especially maintaince.

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

And Gurgaon is supposed to be millennium city. Where top companies of world has their offices yet you have archiac electricity system , poor water supply etc

Gurugram is expanding population wise at a rapid rate. If Delhi expands at such a rate you will see the same issues there.

And also wtf sort of logic is this? Point was central gov does pump in money into delhi which is not the case for gurugram

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Delhi politics is overrated, who cares for a state which is not ideally one. Too much importance given to this non-state state.

Yes, although one take away is free buses for women(50% populace)...I don't think it is an expensive step...but if bjp could implement it in other states, would massively improve re-electability chances...

Bjp have focused on legalising illegal colonies via the lok sabha. Thats the issue they will campaign on. They are going to specifically target the poorvanchali vote with that move. Even if they fail this assembly election this segment will back Modi after legalisation in the lok sabha

The problem bjp faces is a lack of face which is now a days essential in a increasingly presidential type campaign.

I dont like Kejriwal, but he remains a very shrewd politician. Aap has turned from a movement to basically a kejriwal based personality cult. They are in tatters in punjab. They came third in delhi in the lok sabha. Their performance in the municipal polls in delhi was poor. I dont see Aap ever being anything beyond delhi assembly. 

18 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Bjp have focused on legalising illegal colonies via the lok sabha. Thats the issue they will campaign on. They are going to specifically target the poorvanchali vote with that move. Even if they fail this assembly election this segment will back Modi after legalisation in the lok sabha

The problem bjp faces is a lack of face which is now a days essential in a increasingly presidential type campaign.

I dont like Kejriwal, but he remains a very shrewd politician. Aap has turned from a movement to basically a kejriwal based personality cult. They are in tatters in punjab. They came third in delhi in the lok sabha. Their performance in the municipal polls in delhi was poor. I dont see Aap ever being anything beyond delhi assembly. 

Question is what appeals to the voters, not kejriwals face .. people don't care abt face... IMHO free rides for women in buses for single most factor....and free bijli upto 200units if you wanna list 2 biggest factors for aap win here

...abp news yesterday gave 59 seats to aap and 8 to bjp....it would have been the reverse without the 2 factors I mentioned...

These things are for bjp to implement in other states  to cement their chances ....no shame learning from opponents

Dude that abp news survey is a scam

Bjp loses 6% vote share but gains 5 seats from 2015

Cong loses 5% vote share but gains 4 seats from 2015

Aap gains 0.3% vote share but loses 9 seats from 2016

This must be one unique survey....

It was a plant by kishor for his client....

On 1/6/2020 at 6:23 PM, Laaloo said:

Delhi public are the biggest chutiyas in india after Bengali Hindus so no surprise there. Just once I would like to be proved wrong by these libtards.

Delhi BJP are even bigger chutiyas with that bonehead Tiwari at helm. 

Stop passing off judgements sitting in America when you have zero ideas about ground realities of India. 

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

TBH if I was Dehlite, even I wont vote for Rinkiya ke papa...c'mmon guys :laugh:

BJP Delhi need to put Gambhir as CM face.

Now they are promoting Harshvardhan! Too late, importing Kiran  Bedi was bad, Gambhir is too young and inexperienced, he has to mature in politics